• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 hours ago, Shrimp γ said:

Officialy the worst take in the thread

How about this one: Ys V good.

Sorry. I felt challenged. XD

Worst music in existence

It can't be, when rap, hip hop, German Schlager, and any post-Gen V Pokémon OSTs exist. xD

But yes, CS3's OST is weak as heck.
It's saying something when Idea Factory/Compile Heart did one of CS3's main bosses more justice than CS3 had ever any hope of doing, both in terms of music and gameplay.

8 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Trails bad. That's what I'll say.

It has its moments where I'm like "yeah, this is dope", but overall, I kinda agree.
It ain't for me. That's what I'll say.

Just like Xenoblade 2, Conquest, Dragon Quest, Pokémon, most older Final Fantasy games (non-Blue Reflection/Atelier Ryza ATB systems I'm not a fan of)... yup, public enemy #1. Right here. xD

Edited by DragonFlames

Here we go! Finally, after so long... I can finally finish Scholar of the First Sin.

@Eltosian Kadath

I didn't end up going for Darklurker, but I beat Sir Alonne, I got four of the five Giant Souls, I got the King's set, I got the Archdragon's memory, I got 32/50 Loyce souls, I got 6/12 Nadalia souls.

Just polished off Throne watcher and defender, and I think I'm slightly overleveled for this point of the game, I could, like, 7-hit both of 'em. Just two left, and I'll be free...!

And there it is.

Finally.

162 hours, 40 minutes and four seconds later, at a soul level of 225,

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin has been completed.

I'll try to write up my full thoughts on the game later.

7 hours ago, Sooks said:

It’s better from the front of his 3D model. For some reason, at least to me, he has a different hair style in his model and in his portrait. His hair looks spikier on his model.

Maybe I'd have preferred if they went for that hair in his model.

Spiky hair is everywhere in the anime.

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

Bro, Nicktoons has some of the wackiest balancing i've ever seen.

And by wackiest, i mean it's non-existent. I mean, look at this shit

https://mobile.twitter.com/Egaz__/status/1445584249327812608

He truly evolved the marble trick.

6 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

I take it

Wallpaper Zuko, Smite, Susano images for desktop, section игры - download

ATLA spoilers I guess:

Spoiler

Watch it be the Blue Spirit now.

38 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

It can't be, when rap, hip hop, German Schlager, and any post-Gen V Pokémon OSTs exist. xD

On the one hand I can't say a thing about Schlager.

On the other, I know I disagree on the rest being awful (especially with the former two being so broad) but we could probably still point to some bad tracks there.

(Also, you're counting Vs. Zinnia?)

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

(Also, you're counting Vs. Zinnia?)

Oh, that. Yeah... that one's okay, I guess. Bit out of place in Pokémon, I think, but it's alright.
ORAS' OST was decent to good, in general, but that's because they just had to not fuck up remaking the music (which is where HGSS by and large failed, with the battle themes at least. Gen IV's battle themes are pretty bleh in general. The other music's alright, though, I guess).

I suddenly feel reminded of the worst battle theme to end all worst battle themes.
Ugh.

And if I have to suffer, so do you all.

What in the name of all things holy were they thinking with this garbage?
Seriously.
Even the worst chicken clucking in Trails isn't as godawful as... whatever the hell this is.
I'd take that Yoshi theme Armagon shared over this.
Not to mention, this horribly unfitting for the creature it plays for, which may I remind you at one point had this for a theme. Literally all they had to do is make that song into a proper battle theme and all would've been okay. But nope. Garbage it is. Ugh.

Excuse me while I cleanse my ears of this trash.

Pokémon's music started to go south with Gen IV, and has only gotten worse since.
Not that it was ever anything above average, compared to contemporary game OSTs.

Edited by DragonFlames

10 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Sophisticated Fight is the best one

Hmm...

Burning Throb >>>>> Heated Mind > Masquerade of Lies > Get Over The Barrier > Seize the Truth > Brave Steel > The Glint of Cold Steel > Determination of Fight > Sophisticated Fight > Strepitoso Fight

Strepitoso Fight is still one of the best battle tracks in Trails, however, so it being bottom means it's still incredibly good. I think my favourite battle track in the entire series though is The Fate of the Fairies.

EDIT: Feel like shilling Demonic Drive from the Crossbell duology. See no one talk about it ever, but it's a very good instrumental.

Edited by DodgeDusk

Good morning, guys. Always try to maintain a healthy lifestytle. Exercise daily and remember to get enough sleep.

53 minutes ago, Benice said:

And there it is.

Finally.

162 hours, 40 minutes and four seconds later, at a soul level of 225,

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin has been completed.

I'll try to write up my full thoughts on the game later.

Is this meme legit?

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Just like Xenoblade 2, Conquest, Dragon Quest, Pokémon, most older Final Fantasy games (non-Blue Reflection/Atelier Ryza ATB systems I'm not a fan of)... yup, public enemy #1. Right here. xD

31 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Pokémon's music started to go south with Gen IV, and has only gotten worse since.

891240318_Therearenolimits.png.4361c33752fb555db88a8083761e6bea.png

9 hours ago, Dayni said:

Crying a fountain sounds like a weird punishment given to someone who blocked off the water to it.

That's why it was not the right answer.

9 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

TsundeRuben

No.

Stop.

Don't do it, 06.

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

Oh no, a choice! I’ve got to think about this carefully, because max detective points is part of Sooks%.

You'd think the right answer would be E: all or the above. But no. It's just B. Cry me a river.

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

Hey @Saint Rubenio, remember when you dissed Trails’ character designs?

W2kLRQg.jpg

The problem is he's irrelevant. Or a villain. I dunno which, but definitely one of the two. All the good designs are irrelevant or villains until like, the old biker dude in the latest trails. Up to that point all the relevant people are ugly anime teens. Because Trails was made for the opposite kind of person I am.

8 hours ago, Shrimp γ said:

Officialy the worst take in the thread

Hah. I was getting one upped a ton last night, wasn't I?

''new''

Our rivlary is quite old, actually

so old i still have to do a FE chapter out of it

Oh yeah, I remember that. I was supposed to be recruited by Kaga because I was such an elitist. Funny how things ended up working out.

48 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

What in the name of all things holy were they thinking with this garbage?

I've heard Crazybus arrangements with more cohesion than that. Beautiful.

And even the one ""good"" battle theme to come out of the Gen II remakes... well... this came out three years before then

*shrugs*
I don't know. The second I discovered other games exist, my interest in Pokémon dwindled to nothingness.
And the release of Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth was the final nail in the coffin for it.

Edited by DragonFlames

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

No.

Stop.

Don't do it, 06.

NZnl2p4.png

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The problem is he's irrelevant. Or a villain.

He's an irrelevant villain.

22 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

TVuNxjn.png

Soul...

1 minute ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Soul...

Meh.

I'm sorry, I'm probably being unfair, but Pokémon itself just... ugh.
It stirs emotions within me that I'd rather leave dead and buried.

Edited by DragonFlames

The route fusion hack did something interesting to balance summoners: They cannot use staves. So I guess there's a reason to make Knoll/Ewan into a druid? For staffing purposes?

Nope. Summons grant far better and more unique utility than E staves, not to mention...

Fwiecj5c o

This monster joins just one map after Knoll. Why make them into druids when there's already this woman who is basically a better Niime and the only reason she's not straight up better than them is precisely that she's stuck with the worse promotion? Might as well give the two scrubs a chance to compete lol.

...Sucks to be Klimt tho. His only advantages are 1 move, one more chapter of availability and slightly higher base staves. Oof.