Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

However, overseas is more sensitive to political correctness than Japan, so Baselhen may be a good person.

Boi

Prepare popcorn

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Enjoy

Ty!

And ty for the wta^^

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Boi

Prepare popcorn

All I want is translated interface and skills. Everything else is extra. And, frankly, the first game's translation was so good that I have faith.

6 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Ty!

And ty for the wta^^

This is like, the internest of all internet messages.

What does wta even mean...? I feel like a boomer trying to comprehend the grandson's whatsapp messages...

8 hours ago, Shrimp γ said:

It's one of the most popular hacks. I like what i played of it, but the music really gets to me (and y'all probably know by now how important music is to me while playing).

And it's not the tracks themselves i have a problem with, but how they were "gba'fied", so to say, as i do like most of the og tracks quite a bit.

Can't you just mess around with the instrument kit in FE builder?

41 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

If only Yggdra union playlist wasn't gone...

Missed this but there is a JP mod featuring her as an MC with tons on music from the series, if you were interested.

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Missed this but there is a JP mod featuring her as an MC with tons on music from the series, if you were interested.

Yeah i tried that hack...

That i dropped right at the first chapter due ambush spawns

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

wta

Weapon triangle advantage xD

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Everyone swears on their life that Arts in Crossbell are good but they were so mediocre to me.

Does "everyone" really say that? I thought the consensus was arts were seriously nerfed compared to sky.

That was my experience, anyway. Offensive arts we're really useful until lategame in Zero. In Azure I guess they were more useful partially thanks to the bell quartz.

2 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

Does "everyone" really say that? I thought the consensus was arts were seriously nerfed compared to sky.

That was my experience, anyway. Offensive arts we're really useful until lategame in Zero. In Azure I guess they were more useful partially thanks to the bell quartz.

Early arts in Crossbell are weaker than Sky counterparts

However late/strong arts much better

11 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

I see

Well, will try this later today, ty^^

Just know that not every theme you rip from another game will sound perfectly the same, considering instrument differences and all in their base games. The "All instrument patch" doesn't cover them all since some games use unique ones that are difficult to replicate. 

Edit (I.E MMBN games use unique kits, so ripping is more difficult)

Double edit: im unsure if that's adds "loops" properly, you'll jave to test it out.

And you're welcome!

Edited by lightcosmo

16 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

This is starting to sound like too much work xD

It isnt... My explanation skills are just bottom tier quality. I can think about it easily in my head, but when it comes out, its a mess. 

Simply put, just makes sure the song loops in game, thats all.

1 hour ago, Shrimp γ said:

Boi

Prepare popcorn

Honestly, I'm down for this change. Maybe Google Translate didn't pick up on the specifics very well, but Barzelhen is generally a creep and pervert (the latter which he denies). Plus, according to Aggro, they toned down a similarly intense line from Aynellia in Ch19 of VS1. I don't think this'll get much "ree censorship," hopefully.

And yes, @Saint Rubenio, it does appear that HSoS is getting a full english translation. The full context for this was interesting too, since Kaga has said that he's gonna pause work on Norden Civil War, which is about half done, and focus on the official Vestaria Saga 2. For VS2, Kaga has said he's probably gonna charge actual money for it instead of being a free game (3000 yen, or about $26 USD). He's said he wants to get some professionals on the team, and have every character's art be waist-up (a la TRS) or full-body, along with several other changes. I'm really excited for this too, though this one will definitely be farther away than the English-translated Gaiden.

I woke up at like 7 AM today, checked Twitter because why not, saw this absolute dumbass-take

Screenshot_20211017-090000.png

Screenshot_20211017-090025.png

and actually just went back to sleep. Like for real, I slept like two more hours. Guy unironically compared a small % of people being unhappy with Nintendo's questionable business practices with actual labor strikes.

Manchild.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The moment we discovered we could stand on each other's heads was glorious.

We had a lot of fun with that feature.

4olk0ari o

Sometimes it proved legitimately useful, even!

Yep, I remember getting some shortcuts like this.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Malice finally got into Heroes.

Yeah, and they made her hot. I mean she was always hot but she was trapped within DSFE's ugly-ass artstyle.

1 hour ago, Robert Stewart said:

My experience with Arts in Zero was that they did jack shit until the final boss where Reflect was really good and based.

They still felt kinda shit in Azure.

6 minutes ago, Spara said:

Honestly, I'm down for this change. Maybe Google Translate didn't pick up on the specifics very well, but Barzelhen is generally a creep and pervert (the latter which he denies). Plus, according to Aggro, they toned down a similarly intense line from Aynellia in Ch19 of VS1.

Yeaaah, this kind of thing's always tricky, but I'm down for a "unintentional creep with a heart of gold" over "just a creep, full stop."

I don't think this'll get much "ree censorship," hopefully.

There's already one response to the tweet saying "I hate censoship" lol

And yes, @Saint Rubenio, it does appear that HSoS is getting a full english translation.

The full context for this was interesting too, since Kaga has said that he's gonna pause work on Norden Civil War, which is about half done, and focus on the official Vestaria Saga 2. For VS2, Kaga has said he's probably gonna charge actual money for it instead of being a free game (3000 yen, or about $26 USD). He's said he wants to get some professionals on the team, and have every character's art be waist-up (a la TRS) or full-body, along with several other changes. I'm really excited for this too, though this one will definitely be farther away than the English-translated Gaiden.

Kaga's got some plans! Honestly, I'm happy for the man. Regardless of what any of us may think of him, it's clear the man is quite passionate about videogames. I mean, he's basically spending his retirement doing the same thing he did when he was working! Just, for fun. How oddly wholesome.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, and they made her hot. I mean she was always hot

You could've stopped here and you would've been 100% correct, for once in your lifetime.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

but she was trapped within DSFE's ugly-ass artstyle.

Aaaand then you ruined it.

Classic Armagon.

24 minutes ago, Spara said:

Honestly, I'm down for this change. Maybe Google Translate didn't pick up on the specifics very well, but Barzelhen is generally a creep and pervert (the latter which he denies). Plus, according to Aggro, they toned down a similarly intense line from Aynellia in Ch19 of VS1. I don't think this'll get much "ree censorship," hopefully.

"Aynellia in chapter 19"? I don't recall her even getting any lines in that one.

Edited by BrightBow

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There's already one response to the tweet saying "I hate censoship" lol

I've seen one person in all the Discord servers I'm in say this, probably the same one guy lol

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

"Aynellia in chapter 19"? I don't recall her even getting any lines in that one.

I think it was specifically the shadow clone thing.

12 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

16 minutes ago, Spara said:

And yes, @Saint Rubenio, it does appear that HSoS is getting a full english translation. The full context for this was interesting too, since Kaga has said that he's gonna pause work on Norden Civil War, which is about half done, and focus on the official Vestaria Saga 2. For VS2, Kaga has said he's probably gonna charge actual money for it instead of being a free game (3000 yen, or about $26 USD). He's said he wants to get some professionals on the team, and have every character's art be waist-up (a la TRS) or full-body, along with several other changes. I'm really excited for this too, though this one will definitely be farther away than the English-translated Gaiden.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Kaga's got some plans! Honestly, I'm happy for the man. Regardless of what any of us may think of him, it's clear the man is quite passionate about videogames. I mean, he's basically spending his retirement doing the same thing he did when he was working! Just, for fun. How oddly wholesome.

ITT: Happy people.

And as someone who still didn't get Vestaria to work for him I'll be back to you all on my thoughts when I figure that one. Until then good for ye.