Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

It's not that bad is it?

Spoiler

Socially adrift outside family (And what a messy situation that is at times), essentially NEET status, feeling like I'm possibly blacklisted by employers in a broad sector, physically a Muk, have multiple failures in my wake from a burnout that happened years ago, all alongside seeing that plenty of others are being disadvantaged by our systems and ho that's a topic I am avoiding on Teehee. I could definitely be worse, but I was legit surprised I got an interview at all after how things have been all pandemic.

Hey, at least it's not 2018 when I actually thought of killing myself.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahh, the good ol' grandkids. My dad frames it as a joke every time, but he still throws the question. He had me at a relatively late age, so I think the poor guy is legitimately afraid that he will die without grandchildren.

25 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

(''grandkids when?'' topic aside, there it explodes)

Spoiler

If it wasn't for the fact that they already have one and the fact that I'm..... well an absolute trainwreck, I do think I'd be hearing it.

As is that question is asked about the other one.

Warning: Getting personal and spiteful. Self spiteful.

Man I have not done this in a while.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:
Spoiler

Socially adrift outside family (And what a messy situation that is at times), essentially NEET status, feeling like I'm possibly blacklisted by employers in a broad sector, physically a Muk, have multiple failures in my wake from a burnout that happened years ago, all alongside seeing that plenty of others are being disadvantaged by our systems and ho that's a topic I am avoiding on Teehee. I could definitely be worse, but I was legit surprised I got an interview at all after how things have been all pandemic.

Spoiler

Boi

I am sorry

Hopefully it gets better. Never give up!

Spoiler

Spoiler

When i was in my serious illness days i used to be afraid of knifes. Afraid of looking at them because i felt like i would take one and stab myself due to how much of a burden i felt like and probably was. A burden who everyone left behind and advanced in their lives while he stayed on bed for years.

And still am a bit afraid of them ngl, although not as bad as before.

So i understand you there.

Warning: Not for the weak

Edited by Shrimp γ

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

If it wasn't for the fact that they already have one and the fact that I'm..... well an absolute trainwreck, I do think I'd be hearing it.

Man I have not done this in a while.

I'm so sorry, man. That's all I can think to say here. I hope things get better, one day.

10 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Wait, dont the subtitles still have the end there?

Well, yeah, but... don't ruin this for me 😞

16 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

well, 7 uses remaining....

In a map with fucking 60 enemies

and most of my units not named Kazaha, Renfa or the Mages are honestly massively screwed

If you want to know what I did, just ask. There's no reinforcements either, if that makes you feel better.

2 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

If you want to know what I did, just ask

please do^^

Note that only mages, Kazaha, Renfa and Trapper kun can do anything in the whole army

And Leah when supported.

14 minutes ago, Dayni said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I don’t really have a lot to add here, but I do what you to know I hope things get better. That’s never a good decision to make, in my experience. Take care.

11 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Boi

I am sorry

Reveal hidden contents

When i was in my serious illness days i used to be afraid of knifes. Afraid of looking at them because i felt like i would take one and stab myself due to how much of a burden i felt like and probably was. A burden who everyone left behind and advanced in their lives while he stayed on bed for years.

And the same to you, Shrimps.

1 minute ago, Shrimp γ said:

please do^^

Note that only mages, Kazaha, Renfa and Trapper kun can do anything in the whole army

And Leah when supported.

Okay. As stated earlier, I used Kazaha as bait to distract the fake below the bridge. I know she's one of your better units, but I find the faker being out of the picture relieves so much pressure off you. You've probably noted the enemies move in waves, so I immediately rush to the left, setting up traps with Gritz as I do until he gets into the thick of combat. The Thunder Crane for Renfa does bonus damage to armours (I don't think it states this in the description), which I used on turn 2 enemy phase to bait and kill 3 armours and hurt 2 of the enemy Fencers. The enemies in the bottom left corner move a turn earlier than the top left ones, so you can position around that. There's some jank with Rolenson where if he carries a unit that's done an action, get danced, then drops the unit, the unit can act again. This can be used to get huge movement options. Should've mentioned this earlier, but the enemies surrounding the detonation points never move, so don't feel obliged to combat them at all.

to bait and kill 3 armours and hurt 2 of the enemy Fencers.

How much def does your Renfa have?

3 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

There's some jank with Rolenson where if he carries a unit that's done an action, get danced, then drops the unit, the unit can act again.

huh

thx!

Oh, I also found baiting both fliers turn 1 enemy phase on the left side super beneficial too. I did that with Alno on the bottom (with defence dance buff) and Lant on the top, but your Lant probably can't do that. Maybe if you tackle Gaints to that spot it might work. You just need to bait them so you can smack them immediately, since the first two turns are kinds low pressure.

2 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

How much def does your Renfa have?

If I recall correctly the armours have 17 atk and the fencers have 22? She had 38 hp and around your defence, so it should work. You can always use the defence ribbon if you need to, but you'll have to carry her out since she'll be in the range of the fencers.

If I recall correctly the armours have 17 atk and the fencers have 22? She had 38 hp and around your defence, so it should work. You can always use the defence ribbon if you need to, but you'll have to carry her out since she'll be in the range of the fencers.

hmm i see

thx for the tips!

Also, the bombs the bombers drop have 20 atk, which you can walk into to damage enemies if you have to. It can be useful to damage the fliers (good for your Leah!) and mussels that come from the right side eventually.

5 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Fuck, just that train of thought that something so easily available could an option to end yourself is an awful thing. I can only send my well wishes to you.

6 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Boi

I am sorry

Like I said, I know I could be in a worse place mentally, but the circumstances are if comfortable staid, limited and frustrating.

But hey at least driving mightn't be an issue if things keep proceeding there as is.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahh, the good ol' grandkids. My dad frames it as a joke every time, but he still throws the question. He had me at a relatively late age, so I think the poor guy is legitimately afraid that he will die without grandchildren.

Ah, that old "fear I'll never live to see further offspring."

It's going to be more and more frequent I suspect generally.

Just now, Sooks said:

I don’t really have a lot to add here, but I do what you to know I hope things get better. That’s never a good decision to make, in my experience. Take care.

Like I said, that's not an issue for me currently.

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

…I’ll just continue to drink my booze.

Gimme.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

2a7edbd1841127288e40e4e7343f8a0e.gif

Any time!

@Shrimp γ@Dayni

I'm glad that you've stuck with it. I've been in the same boat at times, but I'm really thankful that I was able to meet you guys.

Edited by Benice

Fuck this Fates time

@Armagon imma try a randomized run until you say when you have time for a linked run 😉

16 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I can only send my well wishes to you

thanks^^

Same to you!

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

I'm glad that you've stuck with it. I've been in the same boat, but I'm really glad that I was able to meet you guys.

o7

You also take care!

Edited by Shrimp γ

1 hour ago, Shrimp γ said:

And i am not ready for a partner or kids, and dunno if i ever will be

I'd consider those distinctly separate matters. A partner ought to be able care for themselves, children cannot. I keep open the door to a partner, in case I'm actually interested, but kids are a total no. In both cases, I fear being a hinderance, but the partner wouldn't depend on me as children would. "When you feel like you yourself are a dependent, how can you ever consider taking on dependents?" That, and I'm not sure I'd be willing to down-tune my high intellectual self for children. If I wanted to interact with the youth, I'd do a little teaching at a high school or college level, those with brains who would be able to interact my own.

At least my parents know to expect nothing of me. Though that they don't, is likely because of how dependent I am. *Cues more self-loathing*

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

1 hour ago, Shrimp γ said:

For all my depressive thoughts, I've never gone so far as this. To the point wherein I could empathize (but not endorse) with the wrongful logic that leads people into suicide, but I had never seriously contemplated it myself. Truly, the two of you remind me how pathetic fortunate I am.🙂

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Gimme.

Nah, stick to the history and the art of alcohol, plenty of fun, but with none of the headaches and vomiting. Thats what I do.

Or, if you must have a drink, try soma, which I learned last night is mead (fermented honey) combined with either psychedelic ingredients, or the honey itself was made using nectar gathered from psychedelic plants (honey takes on the compounds and flavors of the plants from which it came). The Hindu gods think the beverage divine! (Not to be confused with amrita, the Hindu elixir of immortality created from the churning of the primordial milk ocean.)

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

For all my depressive thoughts, I've never gone so far as this. To the point wherein I could empathize (but not endorse) with the wrongful logic that leads people into suicide, but I had never seriously contemplated it myself. Truly, the two of you remind me how pathetic fortunate I am.🙂

stay fortunate and never think of it 😉

Thankfully i am mostly far over it. I still don't like to hold knifes to cut anything, but my mind doesn't directly go south like before.

@Saint Rubenio You looking at Shaky Jones's LP of SD?

If not, you should see his Matthis.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I've been in the same boat at times, but I'm really thankful that I was able to meet you guys.

Thank you as well for being a part of this as well.

Well, about as well as one can meet over the information superhighway.

1 minute ago, Shrimp γ said:

thanks^^

Same to you.

14 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I have been sitting here up late trying to make some point here. And I am failing at the moment.

It's funny, I just realised my Tellius log was going on during some of the worst parts of that wreck of my mental state. I wish I could say it was a perfect aversion/distraction to the whole situation, but clearly it wasn't a solution there as it didn't result in a change of my mindset and that period wasn't really helped by "I'll take my mind off it by playing Ike's game", as apparent by how many and how long gaps there were in sessions. Though by the time RD was on things were improving at least, hell it's apparent by the end I'm feeling hopeful which was an arguable mistake because a viroid boi kinda caused a slow motion wreckage in the world so at least it's not just me hooray /s.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Nah, stick to the history and the art of alcohol, plenty of fun, but with none of the headaches and vomiting. Thats what I do.

Eh, I've had one time where things went wrong. I learned valuable lessons that morning.

Vomit..... not so much, lucky me. I'm also careful enough to avoid the headaches and I'm usually sobered up by the time I wake from any alcohol induced state as I'm not exactly the man downing a keg or anything.

Also would an art of a consumable where the thing isn't consumed be affected by the fact that fundamental part of the experience is absent?

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

try soma, which I learned last night is mead (fermented honey) combined with either psychedelic ingredients, or the honey itself was made using nectar gathered from psychedelic plants (honey takes on the compounds and flavors of the plants from which it came).

So you're endorsing psychadelics.

I thought there was a panic about autistic people being in the same universe as these things. 😛

Though yeah it makes a ton of sense that you could get a honey that had those compounds as well.