• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

11 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

That's not Kempf, the Twitter handle lied to me!

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What kind of conviction is betrayal?

Ask Takumi.

Me actually trying to play Fates again only for error or bad luck to stop my attempt cold and I have to reset as it's a kids run and I kinda need the character to not be dead to have offspring.

b371-1590068075.jpg

(Arthur..... Just, why does that 4% ruin you?)

34 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

10/10

Thanks. I did try.

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

That's not Kempf, the Twitter handle lied to me!

Clickbait at its finest.

Ask Takumi.

Hah! True.

Me actually trying to play Fates again only for error or bad luck to stop my attempt cold and I have to reset as it's a kids run and I kinda need the character to not be dead to have offspring.

b371-1590068075.jpg

(Arthur..... Just, why does that 4% ruin you?)

O O F

My condolences.

29 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

My team starting chapter 19:
wanahime-Re65-DZh-Ub-S.png
wanahime-Ie-KPK5fyh1.png

Wow

I wish my team was half as good as this

Like, the only one of my team that's better than yours is Kazaha

And only by like, 2 str.

The rest are much much weaker.

Edited by Shrimp γ

1 minute ago, Shrimp γ said:

Wow

I wish my team was half as good as this

Like, the only one of my team that's better than yours is Kazaha

I do think my team is overall better, but 18 is a chapter you gain a lot of levels in. My team is going to look more impressive because of that.

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

I do think my team is overall better, but 18 is a chapter you gain a lot of levels in. My team is going to look more impressive because of that.

My team can't kill anyone in 18 lol.

Lenfa gets doubled by everyone (mine has 10 less spd than yours), Armor knights more like squishy knights, an Archer that can't kill fliers, a myrmidon that can't double enemy armor knights. Only flier and mages can do anything, and the mages get doubled by everything (Alnus has also like 9 spd less than yours)

I am legit stuck due to rng screwage lol. There's a reason why FE usually gives you lategame replacement units, or in games that don't give you some other way (like kids in Fates which you can get anytime, usually late game or minimum promotion stats in 3H)

4 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

My team can't kill anyone in 18 lol.

Lenfa gets doubled by everyone (mine has 10 less spd than yours), Armor knights more like squishy knights, an Archer that can't kill fliers, a myrmidon that can't double enemy armor knights. Only flier and mages can do anything, and the mages get doubled by everything (Alnus has also like 9 spd less than yours)

I am legit stuck due to rng screwage lol. There's a reason why FE usually gives you lategame replacement units, or in games that don't give you some other way (like kids in Fates which you can get anytime, usually late game or minimum promotion stats in 3H)

I don't know what to tell you. I do think Veltina could have had actual stats when she joined. I wish I could watch you play the chapter in real-time so you have a second opinion as the play through it. Other than that, all I can think of is restarting if you think it's impossible.

21 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

I am legit stuck due to rng screwage lol. There's a reason why FE usually gives you lategame replacement units

And yet your favorite FE is the one where you get one unit per route past the timeskip.

Or, y'know. None, in Claude's case.

Claude's the worst, is what I'm saying.

21 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

minimum promotion stats in 3H

"Minimum promotion stats" did nothing to save me from Reunion before Dawn.

NOTHING.

DIDDLY SQUAT.

Anyway, 3H hate aside, since Fred Jones: The Game doesn't have permadeath, the devs probably felt comfortable in not giving you replacements... Failing to realize that if levels are still RNG-based, the risk of screwage exists and should be accounted for. Oh, well.

Still, to be honest, this does reassure me in a way. Looks like the hard mode truly does live up to its reputation of being a challenge. That's great.

4 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Infact i am thinking of making a "fav units" mode of conquest were the units i get get replaced by my fav. Units of the whole of fates. I did play around with Paragon (Fates editor) a bit so maybe i will do it

Maybe I should learn Paragon too, so I can replace Elise with Mitama, Camilla with Setsuna and Leo with... Azama, for example. He's a better person than Leo, that's for certain.

Xander can remain so I can make fun of his furrowed brow.

2 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Maddening mode sucks, more at 7

At 7 is when I unleash another Three Houses rant, just like in the good ol' days.

...Wait, it's past 7 already.

Good. I didn't feel like writing a rant anyway.

Soooooooooooo how long till the sale starts and I can finally get started on killing animes with poor decisions? In either of the games I'm going to get, really. I feel like a kid going "ARE WE THERE YET" during a long car journey.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Soooooooooooo how long till the sale starts and I can finally get started on killing animes with poor decisions? In either of the games I'm going to get, really.

Isn't the sale tommorow?

Also, are you sure want to play a VN xD

46 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Maddening mode sucks, more at 7

MSNBC - Maddening Sucks News Broadcasting Constantly

44 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

At 7 is when I unleash another Three Houses rant, just like in the good ol' days.

...Wait, it's past 7 already.

Good. I didn't feel like writing a rant anyway.

Soooooooooooo how long till the sale starts and I can finally get started on killing animes with poor decisions? In either of the games I'm going to get, really. I feel like a kid going "ARE WE THERE YET" during a long car journey.

I guess tomorrow at earliest.

And I checked, Trapper Shooter SRPG has been 60% off at lowest, for reference.

Edited by Dayni

Isn't the sale tommorow?

Yeah, but I am an extremely impatient individual.

I played Great Ace Attorney for 60 hours without stopping for anything. I think I'll be fine.

See, the difference between a VN and Trails is that I go into the VN expecting a book with anime pictures plastered over it. I know what I'm getting, there's gonna be lots of reading and the pace is going to be slower. It's a book! I'll admit all the accounts going "the first 30 hours are insufferable" scare me a bit, which is why I'm waiting for a sale, but I feel I can exercise some patience if I have to.

With Trails, on the other hand, I expected a videogame. I had the assumption that there would be fun gameplay to break the monotony, especially since I was told by certain individuals that it had really fun gameplay that was unlike traditional JRPGs. Then my expectations were betrayed, because Trails is a very traditional JRPG and I'm not into that. Given this and the generally inconsequential nature of the story's events, I was left with nothing to keep me going, and my patience for the game ran out quickly.

Hey if you want you can place some bets on when I'm going to quit Steins;Gate. Nothing to make me persevere like the stubborn desire to prove others wrong.

Just now, Dayni said:

And I checked, Trapper Shooter SRPG has been 60% off at lowest, for reference.

To be fair, the main thing I want to see at a lower price is Steins;Gate. I'm only waiting on Fred Jones because... well, sale's so close I might as well. I wouldn't mind buying it for 15 bucks.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

With Trails, on the other hand, I expected a videogame. I had the assumption that there would be fun gameplay to break the monotony, especially since I was told by certain individuals that it had really fun gameplay that was unlike traditional JRPGs. Then my expectations were betrayed, because Trails is a very traditional JRPG and I'm not into that. Given this and the generally inconsequential nature of the story's events, I was left with nothing to keep me going, and my patience for the game ran out quickly.

💔

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What kind of conviction is betrayal?

You’re gonna pick betrayal over morality, utility and liberty because you think it’s funny, aren’t you?

1 hour ago, Shrimp γ said:

Isn't the sale tommorow?

I think I wanna get it, cause last time you said a story was the GOAT it was Trails in the Sky, and we know how I feel about that. And everyone who left a Steam review seems to agree with you.

Obligatory reminder that Yakuza 0 will be approximately 5 US dollars once the sale starts, and you're paying 5 dollars for a 120+ hour experience packed to the brim with content, not to mention the combo deal which includes 0, which is Kino, the solid Kiwami 1 which improves 0's gameplay, and the fantastic Kiwami 2.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Aw man, the PS4 and Switch versions are already out hours early! Still gotta wait...

Edited by Benice

27 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Look! What's that?

rio_portada.jpg?itok=H3H3bCEE

It's a river!

Cry me one of those.

Ok no honestly tho, personal tastes yada yada. You know the drill at this point.

😪 boo-hoo, Ruben is being a bully. Xd