• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Yeah, you know what? You guys are right, who cares about canon. There, favorite couple got. And it's done!

Here it is. My FE characters thingy where I totally didn't cheat. 100% free no virus. No cheating here, nossir.

2yTWJ44u_o.png

I don't know how to feel about the fact that I took one look at the list and the one thing that immediately sprung to mind was the one in "other".

Lol only just now did I read the text below the box, Ruben from the Past be like "I'm not even gonna pretend I didn't see that, because I straight up just won't in my rush to put Garon there"

I'm open for discussion if you have any questions.

24 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Hey, if you ever don't feel confident about your writing ability, just remember that this is real dialogue from the Netflix live-action adaptation of Cowboy Bebop

FEkCZB0X0AYCnNU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FEkCZB4XEAQl1j8?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Literally what the fuck is this lol.

This is comedy gold, that's what it is.

Honestly though, Jesus fuck who wrote this mess of an exchange.

Also I like how the guy looks high as shit in the picture

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, let's see here...

Archanean Official Couples:

Marth x Caeda
Abel x Est
Draug x Norne (It's a thing somewhere, but I forgot where, but likely not the "Official" kind you seek)
Julian x Lena
Merric x Elice
The Camus x Nyna x Hardin triangle which ended with no one winning
Jake x Anna
Astram x Midia
Samson x Sheena

Only counting coupes between actual game characters, so Radd x Caesar's Sister don't count.

Will make for the others, unless someone beats me to the punch.

Thanks for the effort anyway, even if I ended up not using it.

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Actually, speaking of marriage emblem, weren’t there one or two from Fates you unironically liked? You could go with one of those, unless you absolutely need it to be official.

I want to thank you for bringing this to my attention. Once I stopped fretting over the canon status of the pairings, the answer came to me within seconds. I was kinda baffled by how obvious it was, and yet how much I was struggling to reach it lol.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't know how to feel about the fact that I took one look at the list and the one thing that immediately sprung to mind was the one in "other".

LMAO Garon xxxxxxD

Also Lyon is good civ. He was my fav. on the old list

2 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

LMAO Garon xxxxxxD

You really should've expected that, the way I was talking.

I don't know if you've seen the edit, but I didn't even notice the text below the box until after I posted the image. I just plopped Garon there and moved on.

2 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Also Lyon is good civ. He was my fav. on the old list

Lyon best villain.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah, I see. Okay then, won't do for the rest.

Sorry you went to all the effort for nothing.

For the record, I was going to pick Caeda x Marth until Sooks posted.

28 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Super Robot Wars, where dudes just duke it out on foot.

Chads.

24 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

It's a GUST game actually.

One i didn't play, but want to play one day

I see.

Which one?

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The Camus x Nyna x Hardin triangle which ended with no one winning

Camus won.....as Zeke.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

2yTWJ44u_o.png

Based Soleil.

@Benice

Whelp, I have gotten past chapter 2 of Yakuza 0, and there is a LOT of side content in this game. It feels a little odd how clear the moment side-stories unlocked is (its after the story fight with Mr. Shakedown... although pocket racing stuff isn't unlocked until the morning after), just spacing out that unlock time a little would be nice (like unlocking some after some of the fights for instance). They also tend to have this almost slice of life feel to them that I rather like, with a focus on some niche subcultures, although the one where you do a pocket race where the prize is to get an elementary school student as a girlfriend is uncomfortably weird (not to mention the one after, where someone acts like you winning a pocket race against them is a good reason to stop pointing out how creepy that is). As for some more thoughts on the mini-games, the disco game is frustrating, because it is so close to being a great little rhythm game, the main issue being that the visual indicator is off, as you want to press the button a bit after the visual indicator shows you. Pocket Racer has this weird feel to them where if you have anything to do during the race, you haven't done it right. Shogi took a bit to wrap my head around, as the ability to place pieces is a difficult thing to defend against, and adds a new dimension to offense, especially with how it changes the nature of trading pieces, as it makes those moments even more about positioning. Also its really strange how you can start the MJ at Maharaja quest, but as far as I can tell you can't actually progress with it until later in the game (the Emiru friendship does something similar, but at least the game tells you when you hit that wall, and despite me powering through the friendships I have started, it is setup to be a longer term event). Finally Beast mode is an interesting style, slow with a lot of charge moves, and hitting hard, an interesting addition to Kiryu's move set. Storywise it felt like this chapter was just the game spinning its wheels with Kiryu rejecting Tachibana for all of like, a day, before deciding to join them anyway, and given how willing Tachibana was to accept Kiryu before, the whole testing him fight felt especially contrived.I did also get just past the introduction of Majima, and it is very amusing how politely he blackmailed the drunk he utterly embarrassed with his skill.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Based Soleil.

It would've been Malice if IntSys hadn't been dicks and made her a myrmidon in New Mystery. That's always been so annoying to me... I mean, it doesn't matter, she goes falcoknight no matter what her starting class, but...

While Acacia and Observer are fighting their super robot wars, I'll be with my own game about fighting robots

IMG_20211119_173136.jpg

Let's see if my interest from the Project X Zone games pays off.

5 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Ciel Nosurge iirc

or was is Ar Nosurge?

One of the two probably.

Was not aware Gust dabbled in sci-fi, based on the background of the images you posted.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

While Acacia and Observer are fighting their super robot wars, I'll be with my own game about fighting robots

IMG_20211119_173136.jpg

Let's see if my interest from the Project X Zone games pays off.

¿Por qué no los dos?

Just now, Armagon said:

It wasn't supposed to be there, I just said "true" in Spanish.

I think he means on his quote. You removed the starting question mark. This ain't English, Armagon. Questions begin and end in Spanish.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I think he means on his quote. You removed the starting question mark. This ain't English, Armagon. Questions begin and end in Spanish.

Blame manually quoting on mobile. Sometimes it cuts things out.