• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimp γ said:

Ic. Was confused for a sec there xD

They do look alike tho

And i am still confused tbh

Portrait reuse, pretty much. Well, Hilda's is edited to look older, but yeah.

54 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

...Myrmidon FE4 Hilda?

Lamia, a boss from FE4.

54 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

L'Arachel Protag would be GOAT

On the one hand, this is true.

....No, there's no second hand.

No further comment, I suppose? 😛

48 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

v2dkn2gpjp081.png

The legendary Super Sayain GURL

Edited by Dayni

The game gave me not one, but two severely underleveled characters with growths that are ever so slightly higher than their earlier joining, normally leveled counter parts. They seem objectively not with it.

Based Shadow Dragon, I will use both of them! I already used Linde in fe1 because her portrait had a colored background for literally no reason, she’s just the best character like that.

1 hour ago, Shrimp γ said:

Tellius when?

Well there’s still fe11 to finish, and after that I should probably play fe12 and at least try fe3, both sometime after fe11-ish, and there’s also Trails to Azure (which I might play after Shadow Dragon), and that linked Fates thing might still be on the table… so I guess the answer is eventually.

Edited by Sooks

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

gsdx-20211120070124.png

Glade, is there something you wanna share with the rest of the class?

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

main issue is that in those missions, you must drop their HP reallllllly low before they get to their intended destinations, otherwise Game Over

Ah, the classic "don't let this specific unit reach the target". 13 Sentinels has a few of these, Limiter Removal+Demolition Blade makes short work of them.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I think it's something he doesn't want to share.

Like the leash.

1 minute ago, Shrimp γ said:

They censored Valla.

This would fix so much of the issues if they just thought to do this.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

This would fix so much of the issues if they just thought to do this.

There was once a fanfic i read where they went around the issue by calling it Vanilla

It was hilarious xD

Edited by Shrimp γ

2 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

There was once a fanfic i read where they went around the issue by calling it Vanilla

It was hilarious xD

"Leo, to save Nohr we must conquer Vanilla!"

"....How will you conquer a spice Corrin?"

Don't people can actually mention Anankos? He's even named dropped in Conquest at least. Easier to say Anankos is behind everything, instead of mentioning the realm he controls and cursed to be unmentionable.

2 hours ago, Shrimp γ said:

...Myrmidon FE4 Hilda?

Naw, that's Lamia, a minor sword-master boss from the end of chapter 4. She is the head of an all female mercenary band famed for its bloodthirsty ruthlessness. Unfortunately the face sprite is the only official art for her, and while it is a unique sprite many speculate that it was originally intended to be used for a first generation appearance of Hilda that was eventually scrapped.

26 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Don't people can actually mention Anankos? He's even named dropped in Conquest at least. Easier to say Anankos is behind everything, instead of mentioning the realm he controls and cursed to be unmentionable.

Yep, and in Revelation Azura specifically stops Corrin from saying Anankos at least once in fear of the curse. The curse as we know it is a lie, Azura is just manipulating Corrin into doing her dirty work don't listen to her...

Okay, 42 steel ingots so far, out of a hundred. Oh man, the Auto-Axe is so good. I think I'll keep it as my co-main melee weapon from now on, with the shishkebab. Well, at least until I find the Man Opener, since it ignores Damage Resistance.

Will stop for now, as I'll go play TF2 with my brother.

Played some Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 with my friend. We are beginning to question where we went wrong to have ended up in this situation. In my case, the mistake was spending money on this game and not refunding it alongside the first one. In his case, it was pushing me to select legend difficulty.

We beat the final level of episode 1 and the first one of episode 2. Iga is a really funny guy, stealing the best character and giving bosses bullshit final attacks after they die. Then the game glitched out, and we both died but the game refused to reset the level. I couldn't go into the menu, and alt+F4 isn't powerful enough to vanquish it - instead, it opens a menu asking if you really want to quit... Except it cannot be clicked, it cannot be tabbed and it's on "no" by default, so I had to go to the task manager and force it shut.

What a great game this is.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

gsdx-20211120070124.png

I completely missed this and only noticed it now when reading Armagon's response.

All I can say is, I get you man. I get you.

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

She's a female troubadour, I assumed, Okay?

You can't just assume! You know I love Genny something fierce! Exceptions exist!

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

Don't make me purchase him in another route to prove that he can't tank as reliably in snoozefests.

Maybe not, but he can make everyone else tank better. Can Nephenee do that? Didn't think so. Can Nephenee kill the final boss? In one round? Of course not.

+100000000000000000000000000000

L'Arachel Protag would be GOAT

L'Arachel protag would be so much better than both Eirika and Ephraim, it's not even funny.

Tutturu!

Hey, it has been a while since you last used that greeting.

I'm still waiting for a sale on Steins;Gate so I can meet Tutturu Girl properly. And probably hate her, me being me.

Ic. Was confused for a sec there xD

They do look alike tho

FE4 moment.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

The game gave me not one, but two severely underleveled characters with growths that are ever so slightly higher than their earlier joining, normally leveled counter parts. They seem objectively not with it.

Let me guess, Caesar and Radd?

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Based Shadow Dragon, I will use both of them! I already used Linde in fe1 because her portrait had a colored background for literally no reason, she’s just the best character like that.

Shadow Dragon is a good game for the fan of bad units.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Well there’s still fe11 to finish, and after that I should probably play fe12 and at least try fe3, both sometime after fe11-ish, and there’s also Trails to Azure (which I might play after Shadow Dragon), and that linked Fates thing might still be on the table… so I guess the answer is eventually.

You must continue Disco Elysium also. Otherwise your score of recommendations with me will fall from a perfect 2 out of 2 to an imperfect 2 out of 3, and you will join the unbased masses in not seeing greatness where I see it.

Seriously though, Disco is so fucking good.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

He is a man who is confident in his masculinity. Cry him a river.

1 hour ago, Shrimp γ said:

It was hilarious xD

I really have to wonder, instead of putting him on a magical plot device throne, why wouldn't they just go and ask Garon about the secret realm? The man is so bad at lying that he'd probably go "mwahahah, yes! Of course I know of this hidden kingdom! Valla, the realm of my master Anankos, for whom I intend to destroy both Nohr and Hoshido! Rebellions are like seeds!" before they even finished asking the question.

29 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Naw, that's Lamia, a minor sword-master boss from the end of chapter 4. She is the head of an all female mercenary band famed for its bloodthirsty ruthlessness.

The female merc band was so random, but it was a fun concept. Certainly a step above the armies of generic cavaliers led by Zanes.

13 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Super Thracia moment, when you dont have enough door keys to continue on and Leif doesnt have enough Con to capture the guys that have em. Excellent.

Why... Why are you...

Why are you playing Super Thracia, Cosmo!?

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Will stop for now, as I'll go play TF2 with my brother.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Go Medic.