• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

That's four times the amount of carts I have.

How'd you end up getting all these?

Do you mean all of them or just the Yellow Versions? Xd

Seriously now: other than my initial R/Y and G/S/C, I simply bought most of them at gaming conventions or online when I couldn't find ones I wanted.

Edited by lightcosmo

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Do you mean all of them or just the Yellow Versions? Xd

Seriously now: other than my initial R/Y and G/S/C, I simply bought most of them at gaming conventions or online when I couldn't find ones I wanted.

That first sentence is true for both meanings.

I honestly wouldn't be interested in picking up multiple copies of the same version myself, were you looking into having these for any particular reason?

47 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

o-oh, my...

Look away from the dirty minds

I just realized while I was doing the characters list thingy the other day, I completely forgot Hilda and Siegfried for the couple slots. Even though I shipped them like crazy.

...Then again, I still haven't gotten resolution on that, so...

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

That first sentence is true for both meanings.

I honestly wouldn't be interested in picking up multiple copies of the same version myself, were you looking into having these for any particular reason?

Ah, gotcha. 

Well, since Yellow version was one of the very first games I ever played, it holds a special place in my heart. 

As far as G/S/C goes, i just got extra copies since Johto is my favorite Pokemon era. 

I suppose part of it could just be cause im a collector.

1 hour ago, Shrimp γ said:

218Jp74.jpg

Hello, I am late to react to this.

I think my mind registered the sentence, went "nope" and erased the previous 5 seconds of my life from my memory.

I wish it would do it again.

Fates supports frustrate me, because I'm finding a surprisingly high amount I like..... only for them to feel like half a support and they end. It's not like there can't be quick supports that feel just right. So many feel like there could be more added to them here and that's just sad, Fates is now making me sad not mad.

Also, at this rate I am going to hard argue Fates should have focused on it's kid characters entirely. #ConHeir #BirHeir #RevHeir

I also have Rallyman 0.5 now. Do people think I should change his class to Dark Falcon now or after I get L&D?

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

at this rate I am going to hard argue Fates should have focused on it's kid characters entirely.

Yes.

5 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

I mean, Fates is missed potential, the story*

fify

If there is a Missed Potential: The FE, it's Three Houses.

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes.

Heirs of Fate but the kids are forced into Miorai by the collapse of their worlds and have to work together to stop the tide of destruction being caused by Garon's war mongering and the closed hearts of Hoshido under Yukimura, calling upon help from the other nations as they go and bring most of the sides together barring Gooron and Yukimura.

After all this they go to the Bottomless Canyon and learn that Azura had manipulated/messed up ended up leading Corrin into pretty much dooming their world to Gooron and the Yato has to be stolen back in Valla, only for Anankos to chase them back to the canyon which pretty much breaks spacetime there for the final fight. Gunther ends up a noble sacrifice fulfulling his being blessed by the Rainbow Sage, Sumeragi, Garon, Arete and Mikoto become the deadlord equivalents in the finale and the end sees the kids being the change they see in the world as they replace their fallen ancestors in helping the world.

(Sorry, just kinda had a thought there.)

18 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

I mean, Fates is missed potential, the game

But this is the game with Anankos, I should be mad. I'm the asshole who went into full internet rant about the guy, not even the rest of Fates's issues, just him.

I was going to go into this in the previous post, but I was just there reading Percy's supports I'd unlocked, with his and Arthur's C support reminding me of how often this occurred, especially after I'd read his mother's and Ophelia's which still felt like more went on (Fluffy as his mother's one was). This kinds of things keep occurring.

Am..... am I after consideration going to reconsider my opinions after all? But this is the internet that's not possible! /s I suppose to some degree,

Edited by Dayni

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Heirs of Fate but the kids are forced into Miorai by the collapse of their worlds and have to work together to stop the tide of destruction being caused by Garon's war mongering and the closed hearts of Hoshido under Yukimura, calling upon help from the other nations as they go and bring most of the sides together barring Gooron and Yukimura.

Sneakily making Yukimura into the villain he should've been.

After all this they go to the Bottomless Canyon and learn that Azura had manipulated/messed up ended up leading Corrin into pretty much dooming their world to Gooron and the Yato has to be stolen back in Valla, only for Anankos to chase them back to the canyon which pretty much breaks spacetime there for the final fight. Gunther ends up a noble sacrifice fulfulling his being blessed by the Rainbow Sage, Sumeragi, Garon, Arete and Mikoto become the deadlord equivalents in the finale and the end sees the kids being the change they see in the world as they replace their fallen ancestors in helping the world.

(Sorry, just kinda had a thought there.)

That sounds great.

Am..... am I after consideration going to reconsider my opinions after all? But this is the internet that's not possible! /s

Dew it, Dayni. Join us. Join uuuuuuussssssss...

Okay, so at some point during my four year absence, Terraria added a happiness system for the NPCs. Meaning I can't just build a resort in a portion of my pyramid and shove them in there.

You know what? I'm not even mad. I'll just build a little village around the oasis, it'll look great. Only problem is, now I've made my pyramid gigantic and I have nothing to do with all that space. Oof.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

But we all know Japan would never make someone named Yukimura the villain.

Change his name to Miguel then. There we go, fixed.

21 minutes ago, Dayni said:

After all this they go to the Bottomless Canyon and learn that Azura had manipulated/messed up ended up leading Corrin into pretty much dooming their world to Gooron and the Yato has to be stolen back in Valla, only for Anankos to chase them back to the canyon which pretty much breaks spacetime there for the final fight. Gunther ends up a noble sacrifice fulfulling his being blessed by the Rainbow Sage, Sumeragi, Garon, Arete and Mikoto become the deadlord equivalents in the finale and the end sees the kids being the change they see in the world as they replace their fallen ancestors in helping the world

sounds great!

Heirs of Fate expanded is what Rev should've been, i always say

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Sneakily making Yukimura into the villain he should've been.

He is a villain in the maintenance of isolationism and cruelty to those outside the walls, he's acting as ruler in this time of strife after Mikoto died and so feels he must keep Hoshido a certain way to the point of outright hostility to Nohrian nobles willing to work with them. He has to be so thematically, even if he is not as blatantly monstrous as Gooron there must needs be someone acting harmfully protectionist for Hoshido.

I wonder how to handle him upon seeing Anankos pop up and eat Gooron. Maybe he orders a retreat and Shiro just asks him to please stop and help.

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Dew it, Dayni. Join us. Join uuuuuuussssssss...

On the other hand I'm kinda wary to continue playing Rev, I haven't considered the idea of returning to BR after how that went and Conquest is slowed down by having to recruit my squad.

The power of legit hardware right? 😛

Just now, Shrimp γ said:

Heirs of Fate expanded is what Rev should've been, i always say

There are so many roads FE titles could take instead of what they end up doing.

The fact that many of them are kinda obvious tells you something.

On the other hand I'm kinda wary to continue playing Rev

I restarted my Rev run since the linked ironman doesn't seem to happen any time soon, so join me in my suffering

inb4 i end up liking the gimmicks people complain about all the time lol. I already love some of the less liked gimmicky conquest maps like Fuga's wild ride and Stairway

The fact that many of them are kinda obvious tells you something.

Rushed development.png

Edited by Shrimp γ

And done, finished with The Pitt DLC. It was a decision to make alright to dictate the fate of the city. But well, I'm past that and I stand by what I decided... perhaps.

Next is Broken Steel... but that will be for another day.