Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

16 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I must not fear the Teehee.

Teehee is the mind-killer.

Teehee  is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

I will face the Teehee.

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Where the Teehee has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Edited by WraithReborn

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Okay, so the one paladin in Sophie's paralogue needed to be handled with care, and then the villagers reached the middle island and killed themselves, as they tend to do.

I'll do this some other time. Terraria time.

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, listen, Fates says Elise is technically an adult and I will accept it if it means I can run away from the horrible implications of my actions.

Yubello says hi.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, so the one paladin in Sophie's paralogue needed to be handled with care, and then the villagers reached the middle island and killed themselves, as they tend to do.

Honestly, i am usually just happy with getting the Energy drop for this map. Very annoying to keep em all alive lol

Don't you just hate it when you're trying to fight a boss, but it nopes out of existence because you walked slightly too far to the left, and then before you can summon it back a goblin army attacks? #relatable

27 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yubello says hi.

He's doing fine.

26 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Honestly, i am usually just happy with getting the Energy drop for this map. Very annoying to keep em all alive lol

Thing is, I want the seal for Arthur. The one time I want the seal lol. Maybe I'll have to wait until after chapter 10 so I'll have Camilla... But I'd rather it didn't come to that.

9 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

FE Heroes "black friday deals" are not exactly much different from their normal sales. Strange. Xd

Don't worry, he's nobility, so he can afford therapy.

Serenes, why? I definitely quoted Sooks...

Edited by Benice

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Apart from the lifelong emotional trauma, yeah, he’s just peachy.

Alcoholism solves all problems Sooks…don’t let anyone ever tell you otherwi…

*Wraith crashes to the ground, as his unconscious body is slowly consumed by a mountain of empty whisky bottles*

And there we go. The Brain of Cthulhu has been taught a lesson. Although it took me one more attempt than the Eye, I found it to be way easier. Those mad charges the eye did at the end almost killed me, but this one got shredded by arrows and that was it, it hardly put up a fight once I took the battle to the open skies instead of a spider-infested hole on the ground.

And now to find the meteor that has fallen. It didn't crash into my pyramid, thankfully... Though it would've been funny to live in a house with a meteor on it.

22 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Positive. My name is not Jimmy!

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Apart from the lifelong emotional trauma, yeah, he’s just peachy.

He named himself Warlord of Grust and conquered the entirety of Archanea. Singlehandedly.

However, this did not jumpstart a book 3, because he was simply too powerful and there were no fancy swords to vanquish him. Besides, he was such a rad God Emperor that everyone was fine with it.

Just now, WraithReborn said:

Alcoholism solves all problems Sooks…don’t let anyone ever tell you otherwi…

*Wraith crashes to the ground, as his unconscious body is slowly consumed by a mountain of empty whisky bottles*

Quick, grab Wraith's copy of PoR before he notices!

5 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Shadow Dragon has good characters though, (mostly) unlike Fates. :')

I actually remember Fates' characters.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

When someone starts playing Conquest, everyone starts playing Conquest.

Not me, i'm built different.

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Is that you Armagon, did you somehow found my number?

Yes, i'm trying to warn you about the inevitable Florida Man army that will take over the world in two days.

4 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Next time they tackle cultures just don't add a japanese based one so they won't have bias Ü

Plot twist: they go 100% Japanese.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Yes, i'm trying to warn you about the inevitable Florida Man army that will take over the world in two days.

Oh, right, that reminds me.

Apparently they were from Amazon. Something about having inquired about their stock investment services. I may have done that... but I no longer remember. In any case, I told them no. And changed my password and activated 2-step verification, just in case.