Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

"On my honor as a prince of Hoshido, I shall not fall upon a Nohrian's blade!"

Lqxspvh4 o

Wish granted.

Hinata fighting alongside Takumi? I don’t know how you managed that, but that’s cool!

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

"On my honor as a prince of Hoshido, I shall not fall upon a Nohrian's blade!"

Lqxspvh4 o

Wish granted.

''Corrupt a Wish''

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But did you buy Three Houses ON SALE?

He didn't buy 3 games at once

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Will I get more dragon stones then just the one she starts with or is she just Fae?

There's the Flamestones she can also use, but yeah.

NMotE/MotE BII are better with this.

34 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I just want to point out that this is more or less what I thought when I purchased Three Houses on day one.

I don't think I've bought a single game day one in years is what I'd be saying but for Neo TWEWY.

Then again I tried to be as blind as possible when I did get 3H, so what do I know?

Oh, it's American thanksgiving?

Happy thanksgiving, all! I'm thankful to have met all of you.

Edited by Benice

5 hours ago, Father Shrimpas said:

....that's ballsy, considering you didn't even finish Ao yet...

This is why I don't buy games (even on sale) unless I plan on playing them very soon. Even if it's part of a series I'm going through.

Sakura Wars is like the one exception because finding a physical copy of a very niche game was pretty sweet.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

They can’t be that bad, right?

They're not.

They're kind of a mess sometimes but gameplay-wise, I prefer them over what came before.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

But why does she join at level 1 when the game is basically over if she isn’t an Est? Why fe11?

DSFE Dragons act the same way dragons act in the rest of the series.

Original Mystery dragons are basically Laguz except they don't rely on cringe meter to do shit.

Tiki still can’t use the arena in the remake?

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

DSFE Dragons act the same way dragons act in the rest of the series.

Original Mystery dragons are basically Laguz except they don't rely on cringe meter to do shit.

The Laguz comparison kind of falls on deaf ears, but now I’m wondering why they need a meter to do stuff.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The Laguz comparison kind of falls on deaf ears, but now I’m wondering why they need a meter to do stuff.

I don't know why they need meter to do stuff either. In Path of Radiance, untransformed Laguz are dead weight until they transform, where they can be really good.

In Radiant Dawn, untransformed Laguz can fight back but it's not very good.

In both games, there are workarounds. Like the Demi-Ring which keeps a Laguz transformed in exchange for slightly reduced stats (Lethe was an MVP because of this). Radiant Dawn has the Half-Shift skill which is basically the same thing but RD is harder so Half-Shift falls off after Part 1. Then there's the Royals who get full perma transformation because monarchy.

Original Mystery Manaketes work basically the same way, the main difference is that they use their Dragonstones to transform. Once they do, it lasts several turns before they revert back, in which case you can use it again.

Well, Lorenz looks like absolute garbage, but he screams “Ruben has used me at some point” so that’s… something.

21 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Reject Cold Steel

Embrace Tellius

What if I go the Rev route and embrace both?

Had to stop to eat lunch. Last I left, however, Takumi, Hinata and Oboro all had perished, and in time for the water to be preserved too. It should be smooth sailing from here on out. Here's hoping I don't make a dumb mistake again...

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

But did you buy Three Houses ON SALE?

Sorta? I have a lifehack for physical games. I go and buy them at Carrefour. That's a french superstore chain. For some reason they sell games for less than the going price. I think Three Houses was like, 48 euros? No idea how that's profitable for them, but hey, not complaining.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Will I get more dragon stones then just the one she starts with or is she just Fae?

I think you do get one more. You can also give her Bantu's firestone.

Fun fact: In FE12, there's a secret shop where you can buy a bunch of different dragonstones... However, you need warp to reach it. Warp doesn't exist in lunatic and above, so you can't get it. Isn't that a fun fact?

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Hinata fighting alongside Takumi? I don’t know how you managed that, but that’s cool!

Really? In his starting position Hinata is just far enough that he'll come running south to attack stance alongside Takumi if Takumi initiates an attack. I reached them early enough that Hinata hadn't charged yet.

1 hour ago, Father Shrimpas said:

''Corrupt a Wish''

He wanted nothing to do with the Nohrian scum, so I taught him a little lesson in Hoshidan combat.

1 hour ago, Father Shrimpas said:

I know i said this before, but i gotta say it again

Fates weapon Triangle best weapon triangle

Yep.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

This is where I’d bring out the series I love defense, but that’s what Ruben did.

Curses.

You may learn a very valuable lesson in the near future. Never forget it.

12 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

You know that feel when your best try at a Map is your first try, and you can't seem to replicate that performance? Yeah....

Haha, yeah.

It's the worst.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Warp doesn't exist in lunatic and above

Why though?

Really? In his starting position Hinata is just far enough that he'll come running south to attack stance alongside Takumi if Takumi initiates an attack. I reached them early enough that Hinata hadn't charged yet.

I’ve just never gotten to Takumi that quickly.

You may learn a very valuable lesson in the near future. Never forget it.

I mean, Steam does have a generous refund policy I could use. But I feel like I’ll enjoy the games, and they’re on sale now.

Actually, do the Cold Steel games go on sale often? I guess the holidays aren’t far off…

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Actually, do the Cold Steel games go on sale often? I guess the holidays aren’t far off…

Like occasionally? I've seen the whole series go on sale but it doesn't happen too often.

Of course.

OF COURSE.

Hinata ran instead of killing himself on Haitaka, and that one thing has cost me the run because when he then charged at the main group, every single RNG roll failed and I had to throw every unit at him to kill him, leaving me without enough units left to protect the exit.

It doesn't help that I'm feeling super sleepy right now for absolutely no reason.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why though?

Don't ask me.

I’ve just never gotten to Takumi that quickly.

Having Camilla from turn 1 does that to you.

I mean, Steam does have a generous refund policy I could use. But I feel like I’ll enjoy the games, and they’re on sale now.

Except the refund policy only works for the 15 days after the purchase, and it sounds like you have to go through another 100 hours of Trails before you even get to these games.

Face it. You've made a poor choice.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hinata ran instead of killing himself on Haitaka, and that one thing has cost me the run because when he then charged at the main group, every single RNG roll failed and I had to throw every unit at him to kill him, leaving me without enough units left to protect the exit.

F

The Fates AI can be quite devious sometimes.. Or well, usually. Especially when they make a weak unit retreat and a stronger unit takes their place to kick y'ar ass. Happens to any Fate player kek

Having Camilla from turn 1 does that to you

Ah yes Nichol on that map will help alot.

Just now, Father Shrimpas said:

F

The Fates AI can be quite devious sometimes.. Or well, usually. Especially when they make a weak unit retreat and a stronger unit takes their place to kick y'ar ass. Happens to any Fate player kek

It's really annoying. Hinata could damage Haitaka, too. I don't understand why he ran.

This time we'll pursue if he tries the same thing, though. I am not letting that shithead reach the main group. They're all completely useless. It needs to be Haitaka.

Just now, Father Shrimpas said:

Ah yes Nichol on that map will help alot.

He and Haitaka are going on a special mission straight to Takumi. Nichol is invincible against everything, and Haitaka can handle Takumi in his place.

I do miss them on the main group, but I really would rather not deal with the dragon vein if I can at all help it.

Except the refund policy only works for the 15 days after the purchase

That’s what I meant.

I could refund now, but will they go on sale again soonish?

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Face it. You've made a poor choice.

Eh, we’ll see. Won’t be the biggest deal in the world.

Or maybe we won’t, I’m not sure.

1 minute ago, Father Shrimpas said:

They most likely will.

You could refund CS2/3 and get them after you enjoy CS1, i guess.

The whole point of this is because it’s if I enjoy CS1.

But yeah, I could.