Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Ryoma has been defeated.

He was slain by one of Yukimura's mechanists.

Betrayal intensifies

Regardless, the map has been beaten. Ryoma actually made it terrifying with his stats and ACTIVATING ASTRA ON HAITAKA but thankfully dual guard saved him if they'd all hit. The entrap and freeze uses were only needed on the left for the second part (Though it took a few turns to actually deal with as the other guys chased me out), Haitaka (who nearly died several times and yet 1-rounded Saizo) was good enough to wall the upper part and I was able to clean them up. The right side though, that was cutting it close. I did capture the two guys I wanted from there, but it took a few turns to actually clear the ninja there. Then I was panicing when the paired up masters of arms started chasing me with their WTA and high crit, mostly as I wasn't prepped enough to capture him. Kagero would have been more dangerous if Niles didn't have such an easy time due to Shurikenbreaker. Also, Yamato got to level 15 on Ryoma, so it's ballista time!

Much harder map than Xander's, I dread what Lunatic would do to me.

Edited by Dayni

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

God dammit Garon laughing to the sky in a t-pose, you're undercutting the serious moment of someone killing themselves on their divine lightning.

Just now, Father Shrimpas said:

One day i will create 3H patch that gives enemy skills instead of stat inflation, and  add a prep to first part 2 chapter

Personally I'd just delete that chapter from existence.

You know, I think I liked Peri better when all I knew about her was her design and that everyone hates her.

Anyway, I married her off to Laslow and then punished Selena for being mediocre by making her hook up with that patronizing dickhead Jakob. I was hating their conversations until the S support, ironically enough.

Jakob confessed. Selena went "Oh my gods, I'm in love with an idiot." Jakob responded "I knew it! You feel the same way!" Then this happened.

3dzP3KcW_o.png

The sound of a pot breaking played right after this. I don't even want to know what that was, I just know that was the most amazing S support I've read in my life.

God fucking damnit, this game. I don't even know if I'll bother with Dwyer, but this dumbass confession alone made it worth getting the supports.

That's all the marriages I wanted to do. Took a little while. And now, to play an actual map at last. oh God, it's Kumagera... Ruben, for the love of all that is holy and unholy, do not forget Countermagic this time.

24 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Ryoma has been defeated.

He was slain by one of Yukimura's mechanists.

Betrayal intensifies

Oof.

Regardless, the map has been beaten. Ryoma actually made it terrifying with his stats and ACTIVATING ASTRA ON HAITAKA but thankfully dual guard saved him if they'd all hit.

Haitaka is too awesome to be felled by the likes of little prince Ryoma and his flashy proc skills.

Much harder map than Xander's, I dread what Lunatic would do to me.

I mean, Xander's map ends in like two seconds. He put all of his points into his furrowed brow and neglected his actual stats. Man is so pathetic it hurts lol, I'm surprised he managed to one-shot Elise like that.

19 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

One day i will create 3H patch that gives enemy skills instead of stat inflation, and  add a prep to first part 2 chapter

While you're at it, can you make the maps good instead of third worst in the series after Awakening and Gaiden? Thanks.

17 minutes ago, Dayni said:

God dammit Garon laughing to the sky in a t-pose, you're undercutting the serious moment

I remember my reaction to that was "why does his beard look like it's made of concrete?"

Seriously, it's super long but instead of falling onto his chest it just went up like a brick. What's up with that, Garon? What aren't you telling us about your facial hair?

someone killing themselves on their divine lightning.

THIS DIVINE LIGHTNING SHALL PIERCE THE lobster.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

"Fork what?"

Thanks mashing random quotes together.

You know what, I'll see how the next map looks-

>Iago in Treason on hard doesn't have Hexing Rod

ZqR2Idi.gif

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, Xander's map ends in like two seconds. He put all of his points into his furrowed brow and neglected his actual stats. Man is so pathetic it hurts lol, I'm surprised he managed to one-shot Elise like that.

That is if you kill just him.

I'm not letting Peri escape are you kidding me?

(Also, comparing my Haitaka to yours, definitely feeling the lesser Def (it's improved, but if I get it on the last level up I can it'll be 2 less than yours, same with Luk), but for some reason mine has 9 more HP, which it turned out was critical for Ryoma's map)

6 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Ah, Sooks is playing New Mystery for the first time then. Have fun, it is an interesting experience.

Thanks, I’ll try!

Mostly based on appearances, at least one of the translations had this for the options...

Luke's nickname for your Avatar
Chris the Ordinary Captain Chris
Chris the Kind Chris the Wise
Chris the Terrible Chris the Beast
Chris the Sly Chris the Timid
Chris the Wild

Masked Chris

Chris the Scarred -

But what specifically from Kris’ appearance determines this? Is it unknown?

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The newest one updates some names from Heroes and fixes some typos while adding new ones. I played the game once with it and I didn't really like it. It was abandoned at a pretty early stage, and it shows. I'll go back to the old one in my next run. Still, the differences are minuscule at best.

It’s probably easier to learn the characters with names also in heroes.

It's literally his brother. His defense is surprisingly broken. The kid is made of steel.

He looks like he’s die in two hits…

You know how most people have unconditional love for their first FE? For me, it's the second one. I never looked back after I tried out Binding Blade. I played that game enough times to unlock all the trial map characters naturally, that's how much I loved it. Sure, it's super flawed, but I will always have a soft spot for it.

Hey, Three Houses was my second FE.

Actually, though, I do have a tiny bit of unconditional love for my first fe. Fe7 just has this charm to it as a result.

Male mage looks really rad, but in my experience it's the most subject to RNG screwage.

Just pick the one that gives you +15% magic growth.

Honorable? I think that’s the one.

I... can't say I agree with this as much.

All of his lines just exude personality, he’s like the anti-fe11. I will use him, he’s already been leveling fantastically (for some reason I thought I read that the new characters in fe12’s prologue suck but maybe I didn’t? Or maybe someone on the internet was just wrong, like usual).

Actually, doesn’t this game have supports? Which ones should I get, fe12 expert? I want to actually get to know the Archanean characters after 2 games, and you seem to know a lot of the supports. No I’m not using Tomas, thanks for asking.

You better use his waifu this time around, Sooks. Wrys good. Don't let yourself be seduced by the objectively better boring cleric girls. Or... okay, if you do, at least let it be Yumina. That's right, I'm advocating for a loli over someone.

Okay, okay, Wrys is a little less boring this time around…

We’ll see.

That's how bad Malicia/Marisha/Mallesia/whatever her name is this time of the year is. She's literally OG Faye for an engaged man, I mean c'mon, Sooks you're better than this.

OG Faye for… Marth?

29 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The sound of a pot breaking played right after this. I don't even want to know what that was

They were getting a pretty intense start on brining Dwyer into the world

If you used Elise, you’d know just how squishy she is.

Edited by Sooks

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I think it's the options you chose at the beginning, literally tied to your choices, could be wrong, though.

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Its that last facial feature option, with some of them changed based on gender (for example the difference between Beast and Scarred is whether its a Male Kris with option 8, or Female Kris with option 8).

I really would like to give Kaze a sliver of EXP before benching him so he can pass Poison Strike down to Midori.

The problem is that he's deadweight and I'm having trouble beating a single paralogue.

43 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

So i asked my youngest bro who has nothing to do with Fe except seeing me play it 

''What's your fav. design of these characters?''

His answer: Laslow & Soleil

based

Based bro indeed.

38 minutes ago, Dayni said:

That is if you kill just him.

I'm not letting Peri escape are you kidding me?

Pffft.

(Also, comparing my Haitaka to yours, definitely feeling the lesser Def (it's improved, but if I get it on the last level up I can it'll be 2 less than yours, same with Luk), but for some reason mine has 9 more HP, which it turned out was critical for Ryoma's map)

Haitaka is always awesome.

23 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Pretty sure it's the face.

He looks like he’s die in two hits…

In my last run he capped defense before promoting. It was quite something.

Just pick the one that gives you +15% magic growth.

Honorable? I think that’s the one.

Yeah, well, I've had poor experiences with male mage Kris in the past. They've soured my opinion on him.

Actually, doesn’t this game have supports? Which ones should I get, fe12 expert? I want to actually get to know the Archanean characters, and you seem to know a lot of the supports. No I’m not using Tomas, thanks for asking.

Everyone has a support with Kris. All of them.

Arran is a must. There are many I'm fond of, but if there is one you absolutely need to see, it's Arran.

Okay, okay, Wrys is a little less boring this time around…

We’ll see.

Dew it, Sooks. You must.

OV Faye for… Marth?

Yes.

They were getting a pretty intense start on brining Dwyer into the world

Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Fuck, this pairing gets better and better. And you know, Yamato's growing pretty awfully. Perhaps this'll be the time to bench a capture for an actual unit, for once... I kinda wanna use the idiot after that wonderful S support.

If you used Elise, you’d know just how squishy she is.

I don't care.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Everyone has a support with Kris. All of them.

Arran is a must. There are many I'm fond of, but if there is one you absolutely need to see, it's Arran.

How do supports work in this one?

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Like PoR, they increase based on how many maps they were deployed together on.

You know what, I can just Google the supports instead.

Edited by Sooks

6hJjpjO.png

''Give Niles Support'' They said

''Heartseeker'' They said

''Debuff the boss'' They also said

Niles always useless they always forget to mention

Edited by Father Shrimpas

1 minute ago, Father Shrimpas said:

6hJjpjO.png

''Give Niles Support'' They said

''Heartseeker'' They said

''Debuff the boss'' They also said

Niles always useless they always forget to mention

You're really cursed with him aren't you?

It's amazing just how much he underperforms for you.

(He is trained here right?)

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

(He is trained here right?)

A bit. Not like my ''core'' Team but he is promoted and got some levels on him, which all sucked btw

He never seems to get skill with me.

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

You're really cursed with him aren't you?

The One Niles i have that was good was a in a weapon reversal where he was a dark Mage.

Ither than that the last Niles i remember using the whole way through was my very first Conquest run on Normal mode, which was also my very first FE ever

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I played that game enough times to unlock all the trial map characters naturally, that's how much I loved it. Sure, it's super flawed, but I will always have a soft spot for it.

Haha, i didn't play it that much because FE6 Hard Mode is super cringe but yeah.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Malicia/Marisha/Mallesia/whatever her name is this time of the year is.

JP Fire Emblem moment.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know, I think I liked Peri better when all I knew about her was her design and that everyone hates her.

Anyway, I married her off to Laslow

He did not deserve that.

Nobody deserves to marry Peri. A fate worse than death.

3 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

....I am just thinking of going with it. If he dies that's it, rip Niles (& Nina) this run, i am not resetting. If he captures that's good

Well? What's the outcome?

Just now, Armagon said:

Well? What's the outcome?

He actually hit

And got a skl lvl up kek

Now of all times haha

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

He did not deserve that.

Nobody deserves to marry Peri. A fate worse than death

Laslow/Peri support is actually pretty wholesome iirc

3 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

He actually hit

And got a skl lvl up kek

Now of all times haha

Branch of Fate: successful.

4 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Laslow/Peri support is actually pretty wholesome iirc

Laslow/Mozu is right there tho.

Of course, Ruben won't train her up. He'll swear by his life that Niles good but then won't bother with Mozu. You say the opposite. Truly the duality of man.

12 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

xWf5hHy.png

Well, here goes nothing. I gave him a rally and put more units near him for a bit of extra hit

It's in your hands, Niles

If he had another good eye, maybe. XD