Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Benice said:

Do I get more of them? I mostly wanna give 'em to Boyd, since he's making the best use of them so far. (Speaking of which, I promoted him for this chapter. The measly +1 to speed was still enough to get him to ORKO the vast majority of enemies, and if he doubles, it dies.)

Did you use a master seal to promote or let him promote at level 20?

You get another speedwing in Ch. 13.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

12 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Did you use a master seal to promote or let him promote at level 20?

People promote at level 21 in this game?

Oh. Heck, I knew that. I forgot.

Well.

That was a huge waste of a Master seal. I got him to level 20 via BEXP.

12 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

You get another speedwing in Ch. 13.

Nice. Maybe Ike has his name on that one.

-----

My thoughts on my school's plan to return to school:

IljGDyo.jpg

Looks like I'll have two classes every day for the first ten weeks of school, both being three hours long. Ouch. I swear, if I get Math and Honors science at the same time...

I'm also a worried because whatever classmates I have are what I've got for the whole year, and none of my friends will be in my class because the classes are organized by last name... And I'm not exactly the most popular guy around. Oh well, it eez what it eez.

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Benice said:

That was a huge waste of a Master seal. I got him to level 20 via BEXP.

Yeah, best to save the Master Seal for Mist when she gets to level 10. She promotes to Valkyrie and gets a mount. PoR mounts are OP.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Looks like I'll have two classes every day for the first ten weeks of school, both being three hours long. Ouch. I swear, if I get Math and Honors science at the same time...

I'm also a worried because whatever classmates I have are what I've got for the whole year, and none of my friends will be in my class because the classes are organized by last name... And I'm not exactly the most popular guy around. Oh well, it eez what it eez.

I hope things go well for you.

And hopefully you'll make some new friends as well. Good luck!

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Yeah, best to save the Master Seal for Mist when she gets to level 10.

Well, the boss this chapter drops one and she's still at level 7, so I'm not too sad that it went to her-I would have given the master seal to Mia so that she could potentially damage people.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

I hope things go well for you.

And hopefully you'll make some new friends as well. Good luck!

Thanks! I'm gonna need it...

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Did you recruit Zihark? He's better than Mia in PoR, just sayin'.

Well, I'm on that chapter now, but I'm not sure I'll use him. Mia's waaaayyy worse. In RD, I personally favor Zihark because he's quite bad. That said, I might use all three Myrmimasters. As a bonus, Astra is truly awful in PoR, right? Pretty sure it's 5 attacks at half damage, which wastes good weapons a lot.

Just now, Benice said:

Well, I'm on that chapter now, but I'm not sure I'll use him. Mia's waaaayyy worse.

anime-confused-gif-9.gif

He says Mia is worse, yet he won't use Zihark. Hm.

Seriously though, MIa is not worth the effort. Zihark needs a fair bit of training himself, so you're better off training him and recruiting Stefan instead in Ch. 15.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

As a bonus, Astra is truly awful in PoR, right? Pretty sure it's 5 attacks at half damage, which wastes good weapons a lot.

I wouldn't say awful, since it doesn't activate all that often. If anything, it got me kills from Stefan when his normal doubling wouldn't finish an enemy. Fairly useful, I'd say.

28 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

anime-confused-gif-9.gif

He says Mia is worse, yet he won't use Zihark. Hm.

Hey now, I always use the worst units! Well, my HHM ironman notwithstanding-That's more out of necessity since I've killed off almost everyone. But mark my words, when I ironman FE6 HM, I'll use Lot, Wade, Sophia, and everyone else who is truly awful!

32 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

My Mia was better than Ike for half the game in PoR

:sip:

Only half? Weak. Mine still has nine speed. At level 13.

37 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Seriously though, MIa is not worth the effort. Zihark needs a fair bit of training himself, so you're better off training him and recruiting Stefan instead in Ch. 15.

Or I could use all three! Perfect! I just have a chronic addiction to myrmidons, all right?

To be fair, PoR Ike has similar growths to Roy and Eliwood, and his bases are almost identical to them and some incarnations of Marth. He's an easy growths trainwreck.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tentacles, why does it have to be tentacles

That looks entirely out of place in an outwardly cute franchise. If it weren't for me not playing it, I might place it in "Zero in Kirby" tier.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That looks entirely out of place in an outwardly cute franchise. If it weren't for me not playing it, I might place it in "Zero in Kirby" tier.

If it happens every final boss, is it really out of place?

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hey now, I always use the worst units! Well, my HHM ironman notwithstanding-That's more out of necessity since I've killed off almost everyone. But mark my words, when I ironman FE6 HM, I'll use Lot, Wade, Sophia, and everyone else who is truly awful!

Wade is honestly okay.

6 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Wow, I can't imagine either of my parents ever watching any anime, no matter how tame or wholesome. I don't know what they'd think of it, but knowing them they'd probably get concerned about my hobbies and interests for no good reason. xD

Tbh same. My mom knows i watch anime but she doesn't know what i watch and even the tame ones can have moments of fanservice, which i don't know if she'd approve or not.

But thankfully, she doesn't pry too much into that apart from occasionally asking why i listen to Japanese songs when i don't understand the language. If anything, she's grateful that i'm into stuff like this instead of doing drugs or something. 

My dad, on the other hand, just doesn't give a shit.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Umm, Atelier experts, i need your Alchemy knowledge

I am about to fill my Inventory, 4600/5000 atm

What can i do lol

Is there a way to increase inventory size, or do i need to start selling stuff...

By inventory, do you mean the container or the basket? If it's the latter, iirc, there are expansions. I've never had the container fill up though. In any game.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

No see, a male character got caught up in it too. That squid promotes gender equality.

5 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Wade is honestly okay

Eh, he's too slow and unreliable in the earlygame, and is replaceable by Bartre, should you need a bow nuke. He can get ORKO'd by nomads, or at least get very close to it. His high skill growth takes too long to kick in IMO, and his speed won't be enough to double ever.

I still like his support with Lot, though. It makes both of them significantly better.

Just now, Benice said:

Eh, he's too slow and unreliable in the earlygame, and is replaceable by Bartre, should you need a bow nuke. He can get ORKO'd by nomads, or at least get very close to it. His high skill growth takes too long to kick in IMO, and his speed won't be enough to double ever.

I still like his support with Lot, though. It makes both of them significantly better.

He can like...1 round soldiers, which is a contribution. He definitely needs more skill, though. I think he'd only need a few more base points to be pretty decent though.

2 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

He can like...1 round soldiers, which is a contribution. He definitely needs more skill, though. I think he'd only need a few more base points to be pretty decent though.

I do agree that he's underrated, as both he and Lot are actually quite okay in their join chapter and the one after that-it's in chapter 4 where Wade really struggles, though, and chapters 5 and 6 are fairly tough. However, I will say that having a killer axe user is one of the better ways to deal with the Wyverns. Personally, I prefer it in the hands of Lot, as he's more accurate and can probably OHKO with a crit anyways.

15 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

If it happens every final boss, is it really out of place?

Well nowadays, it's become "Grandma's cookies served everyday", something that once was special, but because it was special, people wanted more of it, and the developer was willing to provide that, thus destroying its specialness. 

Though, back in the day at least (Marx Soul doesn't count if you ask me, and Dark Mind doesn't have blood) and for anyone less versed in Kirby to this day, seeing the outward appearance of cuteness and then seeing Zero would probably trigger a reaction of dissonance.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer