Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Well, I finally accepted that I wasn't trying to perfect Chapter 10 of Conquest on Lunatic and I cleared it with little fuss. I mean, I got all the items, I did beat all but three enemies, but Camilla got plenty of wins (because she killed nobody. Somehow), Takumi used the vein and got away with it, bit disappointing in that sense but I did clear the map and Madorrin got Elbow Room and Shelter, so not too bad.

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There we go.

https://images2.imgbox.com/02/0b/cVmLpxtz_o.pnghttps://images2.imgbox.com/63/de/kCDguvB9_o.png

She's the only reason I've finished this run.

Bow before her greatness.

RIP Senno.

Edited by Dayni

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

You know a game is good when you get to the first big gameplay part and you go “why are deployment limits a thing, I want to use all of these characters!”.

Edited by Sooks

Well, that’s my first time playing 13 Sentinels’ combat outside of the super easy prologue missions. Intense definitely ramps up the difficulty, I tried the tried and true “press attack until ded” method from the prologue, and was completely destroyed. Like, 3 times. It was pretty easy once I bothered to read what everything actually did, but I actually had to read, which is more than the prologue can say.

I had fun though.

Went through the night of war map in SGW without much of a hitch. There were some really scary enemies and situations where I has a million units injured (wish I brought Kirin along for those) but I managed to kill all enemies and get all three chests. And now Lex and Evan are lvl 20 with their final class, both with a mov level under their belt. Things are looking good going forward. I am also still very amused with Dexithea. Whenever she was in danger, she just zoomed out like a madwoman, being my highest movement unit at that time XD Or she just destroyed the enemy cause she's a freaking monster.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm trying to figure out exactly what the text you posted means, I don't think I should.

Dw, it's nothing that bad, just future humans having brainchips and inserting their neurojacks into each other Ü

Just now, Shrimpresident said:

Dw, it's nothing that bad, just future humans having brainchips and inserting their neurojacks into each other Ü

If I'm reading it right and it's her neurothingy in his USB port, then I kinda sorta approve? -Pls don't answer this.

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

neurojack insertion sounds like a euphemism ngl

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If I'm reading it right and it's her neurothingy in his USB port, then I kinda sorta approve? -Pls don't answer this.

9DuA2iL.png

Why are some of power values for attacks written as standard numbers and others are multiplication expressions? (And not easy stuff; I mean here we have 115 x 12.) That seems so pointless that I feel like I have to be missing something here.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Why are some of power values for attacks written as standard numbers and others are multiplication expressions? (And not easy stuff; I mean here we have 115 x 12.) That seems so pointless that I feel like I have to be missing something here.

I haven't played the game, but the first thing that comes to mind would be number of hits? The smaller number being the number of hits dealt, and the larger their power value? So 12 hits of 115 potency?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

“Please hit”

Never have I heard such a relatable battle quote to the player in a video game before. Yes Iori, please hit indeed.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I haven't played the game, but the first thing that comes to mind would be number of hits? The smaller number being the number of hits dealt, and the larger their power value? So 12 hits of 115 potency?

That makes sense, actually.

But I still feel like there should be some sort of maximum potential damage display for when it’s needed, which it usually is.

I love how having played one chapter of a character’s story completely recontextualizes a random line from what is essentially the tutorial. That was a very cool detail.