Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Somehow it doesn't.

But hey, what better time to commit the ultimate betrayal of my elitist side by playing in casual mode than in the game starring Garon?

Chicken 😛 

I get you tho, CQ is already machoist difficulty sometimes lol

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimpresident said:

Chicken 😛 

I get you tho, CQ is already machoist difficulty sometimes lol

Sorry, pal. I love Conquest as much as the next man, but my last run left me utterly exhausted of it.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Three Houses voice actors?

Okay, that's it, you've convinced me. I will get David Cage's next game instead of 31 Sentients.

Only other Three Houses voice actors it has are Manuela’s, Marianne’s and Bernadetta’s.

Oh, according to the wiki Dorothea/Shamir’s VA also make an appearance in this game, with a role that sounds nothing like those two. She has range.

Wait, according to the wiki Dimitri’s VA is in this game, also sounding nothing like his role as Dimitri. Old Byleth’s VA is here too, but you can’t blame me for not recognizing him.

TIL.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Only other Three Houses voice actors it has are Manuela’s, Marianne’s and Bernadetta’s.

Oh, according to the wiki Dorothea/Shamir’s VA also make an appearance in this game, with a role that sounds nothing like those two. She has range.

Wait, according to the wiki Dimitri’s VA is in this game, also sounding nothing like his role as Dimitri. Old Byleth’s VA is here too, but you can’t blame me for not recognizing him.

TIL.

Bernadetta? Old Byleth?

This is outrageous. It's unfair. How can you be a good game and have anything to do with Three Houses?

10 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

don't blame ya lol

A Conquest a year keeps the boredom away

A Conquest again makes the brain melt away

Maybe that's why I could actually play Chapter 10 Lunatic recently.

13 Sentinels

Spoiler

Huh, so Chihiro/Iori introduced nanomachines into Nenji when he was a kid, something about “changing” his “software” to “fight back”, and then she mentioned the sentinels. She shot Nenji with the gun that keeps popping up in order to get the nanomachines in there, so does that mean part of this new plan is to get all of the pilots nanomachines? The cat also had Megumi shoot Ei and Renya with a similar looking gun that was also non-lethal and had them make the same position after getting shot, so maybe the cat is in on it?

Oh and according to the event archive, Chihiro shooting Nenji happened right after she Tetsuya/Shu back in time to her past self to tell her that they lost. Since both of them seem to be the main ones involved with the plan, it’s likely that they both came up with all this together.

Nanomachines, son.

Edited by Sooks

One three cent uh nulls

Spoiler

I really don’t like the placement of Shu’s whole “android Tomi dream” in the ordering of all events… I mean I don’t have everything filled in, but it looks like she’s been a robot this whole time. Oh well, with any luck, Nenji will be into that.

The whole nanomachines memory from Nenji also recontextualizes everything. In the dream where Kurabe kills everyone, he says the nanomachines are the cause of the Deimos invasion, and that everyone who has them has to die for it to stop. This dream also takes place before Nenji gets his, so it looks like the nanomachines aren’t entirely new at that time. I wonder if the game will have to end with everyone sacrificing themselves.

Nah, Armagon likes this game. It has to end with “and they all lived happily ever after”.

Edited by Sooks

Ryoko’s story is so cool. The way it lets you play through what’s going on with her gives me Omori vibes.

”I feel like I’m forgetting something important.” Oh yes, Omori vibes. Her story is gonna end up as the best one, isn’t it?

Edited by Sooks

Megadimension Neptunia rebalance update!

All characters have a flat SP rate of 600, they never gain any on level and all SP bonuses from challenges have been changed (hopefully) so SP cost will actually mean something. 

Costs have been changed across the board, as to consider that change as its kinda a core change imo.

I don't want to play through Sky SC too quickly, so a few days ago I felt the need to ration out my playtime to one hour a day... but I still have four chapters to go, so maybe I can change it to two hours a day? Or an hour and a half...

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's a shame that we're unlikely to ever get truly a "bad guys campaign" type of FE story.

We know from experience that people complain endlessly whenever we get any morally ambiguous route, so I wouldn't be too upset about it.

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

Twilit, I actually believe this girl will be your favorite. At least, design wise.

Are you going to pick out favorite girls for everyone? Not that I'd care if you did that or anything, mind you.

Unbenannt.PNG

Wind...

why....

why wind....

I want to escape...

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Megadimension Neptunia rebalance update!

All characters have a flat SP rate of 600, they never gain any on level and all SP bonuses from challenges have been changed (hopefully) so SP cost will actually mean something. 

Costs have been changed across the board, as to consider that change as its kinda a core change imo.

Do you post these patches somewhere actually? like Steam community hub or something? Or only here?

7 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Do you post these patches somewhere actually? like Steam community hub or something? Or only here?

I havent posted anything, haha. I'm afraid of the hate i'll get! 

I can post all the changes on a pastebin if youd like to check em out! I document everything!

So now I have a choice. I can either rest from SRPGs a bit by doing that Trails replay, see if this time I don't bounce off after 10 hours. Or I can play Sword of Heaven and Earth to remember what good, chill FE feels like. Actually, I remember now that the first time I played with the translation, I was left wondering what the story would look like if Lyn dies in the one map. Perhaps this would be a good time to do the Matricide run. I could also do something completely unexpected, even to myself, because right now I can't think of anything else I'd really like to play.

Either way, here's a question to y'all Trails fanatics, just in case I ever do go forward with that second shot. Last time I hated the gameplay's guts. What do you think stands the highest chance of changing this: Restarting on a higher difficulty, or continuing on my old save so I can skip the first ten hours of tedium?

1 hour ago, Shrimpresident said:

you too huh

06lfgwU.png

The Ultimate Sci-fi mcguffin

Nanomachines, son. The DNA of the soul.

54 minutes ago, Sooks said:

One three cent uh nulls

Trece Centinelas.

4 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Unbenannt.PNG

Wind...

why....

why wind....

I want to escape...

That guy looks like the most villainous villain to ever villain.

He might actually be a good guy.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I can post all the changes on a pastebin if youd like to check em out! I document everything!

I would say yes...if i didn't forget all MegaNep Values aready since i haven't touched the game in like 1.5 years, so the numbers will look gibberish to me xD

If i ever fire up MegaNep again tho i would be interested^^

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Restarting on a higher difficulty, or continuing on my old save so I can skip the first ten hours of tedium?

knowing you, restarting is a bad idea.

Just now, Shrimpresident said:

knowing you, restarting is a bad idea.

On the other hand, his complaints seem to be mostly how he's just breezing through, so continuing where he left off would also be a bad idea.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Restarting on a higher difficulty,

What difficulty did you pick previously?

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

continuing on my old save so I can skip the first ten hours of tedium?

Do you remember the plot?

7 hours ago, Sooks said:

As far as the animeness of this game goes… I think you already know this, but everyone is butt naked in their sentinel for zero reason.

Even then, you can barely see it. Like you can tell they are naked but it ain't being shoved in your face and nobody's gonna go "kyaaa, my clothes are gone".

What i'm saying is, Ruben doesn't have to worry about any super serious scenes immediately being followed up by shower scene "baka hentai" moments.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

PC release too much to ask? Switch would do, I guess. It's been gathering dust for like a year now, might be nice to put it to use again. But I really would rather have it on PC.

Vanillaware games have yet to touch PC for some reason, they are primarily Sony.

In fact, 13 Sentinels is the first of their games since Muramasa that's actually on a Nintendo platform.

5 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I feel like the design could be better if she had short hair.

5 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

And everyone has the right to be wrong, don't they? 😛

image0-7.png?width=440&height=432

5 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

h4E9RDk.png

if i say so myself, yes

Now play the H-version.

5 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

Steam version has no sex scenes so no smut/ero tag anyway

Huniepop is literally on Steam tho, is there really not a tag for that sort of thing?

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

These stories all seem so good, how am I supposed to choose whose to do?

See, this is a good sign.

3 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

nloPwTX.png
GEgogy7.png

lol

Bro they literally just....

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

-Voiced by Ferdinand’s English VA

WAIT, BILLY KAMETZ VOICES HIM?!

IT'S NOT A JOKE ANYMORE! OGATA REALLY IS JOSUKE!

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

TIL.

Why are you in the Wiki of 13 Sentinels?

Anyways fun fact since you recently played Cold Steel: Tomi and Takatoshi's voice actors played Fie and Gaius respectively.

32 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

6plC2IU.png

IcDBPnt.gif

That's racist.

19 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Wind...

why....

why wind....

I want to escape...

Edited by Armagon