Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

54 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I heard through the grapevine (i.e. read it in the posts of other people playing the game) that RF4 has at least three acts, but I don't know how long each individual act is.

Depends on how you take your time with it.

56 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I already find getting 10,000 Gold for a bigger room to be a daunting task, but this? Wow.

It's not that bad tbh. I'm still in the first year in Special and i've already expanded my room once. I believe you can expand your room seven times for a total of eight rooms, four on each floor. This is not counting the basement.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Between him and the kappa who do you think is more surreal...

Kappa isn't remotely human and stays in their lake. Not to mention you have to go to confession and ask the town priest for permission to wed Kappa, that implies its even more bizarre. Kappa was quirky-cute in the old games, but new Kappa?

marriage_kappa.jpg

Um... I'll take the Gourmet.

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You'd think, but she's not an option actually.

I knew that, I was speaking hypothetically. Seems like a good Harvest Goddess equivalent, and she'd be the only of the four Elder Dragons you could wed.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Xenoblade 2 got a new update today, which added Korean text. It's been almost two years since the last update (version 2.0.2 in December 2018), but I suppose it's never too late to add a new language. Considering the timespan, I don't think the update changed anything else.

Maybe if Rex finally gets into Smash Bros. and Pyra has her outfit edited in some way, Monolith can add a Bashful Brawl Pyra aux core?

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Although Keira from what I read basically just sleeps with a sign next to her for communication for having been cursed to lose her voice.

That sounds both hilarious and tragic.

This Ventuswill sounds like she'd make an ideal challenging-to-get spouse.

I wish.
Jk, but she's not actually an option.

and the remake let you wed this:

Perfect.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

It's not that bad tbh. I'm still in the first year in Special and i've already expanded my room once. I believe you can expand your room seven times for a total of eight rooms, four on each floor. This is not counting the basement.

Ah, I see.
Once I get every necessity I need, I think I can start saving up. And I don't have access to leeks yet, which from what you told me are one of the true moneymakers, so up until then, my room will look... er, cluttered, to say the least. XD

Atelier Meruru has the best (read: my favorite) soundtrack in the Atelier series.
Sure, Cygnus may be my favorite track in all of Atelier, Sophie may have my favorite standard battle theme, Rorona my favorite area theme, and Lulua my favorite workshop theme, but overall, the OST of Atelier Meruru is godlike. Also, Meruru in a wedding dress is adorable.

Edited by DragonFlames

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

The cool thing about my NG+ Bringer of Chaos run is that i really don't have to do that many sidequests this time around since all of that bonus EXP gets carried over from the previous playthrough and deleveling further adds to the pile. I also bonded Sheba to Rex although i don't know for how long i'll use Ether Cannons in this run. The auto-attack rate for Ether Cannons are pretty slow and it's the only weapon type where no character is capable of auto-attack canceling with them. Not that they are bad but they are definitely less viable in BoC compared to other weapon types.

Anyways, i'm in Uraya now and i got my ass kicked by the Arachno Queen boss fight. Had to use bonus EXP to level up to Lv.25. I learned the hard way that Rage Strikes reduce the Party Gauge by a half-bar per hit. So if an Enraged enemy uses a Rage Strike and it hits all three party members, then the Party Gauge is basically deleted.

Congrats on making it past Gormott!

Wait, with a maxed Corvin, party gauge should be no issue at that point.

55 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Atelier Meruru has the best (read: my favorite) soundtrack in the Atelier series.
Sure, Cygnus may be my favorite track in all of Atelier, Sophie may have my favorite standard battle theme, Rorona my favorite area theme, and Lulua my favorite workshop theme

And thanks to the change bgm feature, you can have all that in one game.

That option rules xD

55 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, Meruru in a wedding dress is adorable.

when parents ask next time ''gf where'', one should show them Masked M

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And thanks to the change bgm feature, you can have all that in one game.

That option rules xD

Yes it does!
I love fooling around with that option. XD

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

when parents ask next time ''gf where'', one should show them Masked M

Absolutely!
Also, Meruru, specifically her Atelier Lulua design, doesn't have much fanart compared to the other Atelier protags which is a damn shame.

Edited by DragonFlames

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I love fooling around with that option. XD

I change the main battle tracks like everyday haha

kinda sad the ''Boss theme'' seems to not do anything since all boss battles are event Battles -> Crosswind (and i am not changing that xD)

Edited by Shrimperor

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I change the main battle tracks like everyday haha

Put on Nefertiti.
Fight Punis.
XD

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

kinda sad the ''Boss theme'' seems to not do anything since all boss battles are event Battles -> Crosswind (and i am not changing that xD)

I think I know your favorite theme. XD
And yeah, the other boss themes are all unique iirc, and thus you can't change those. But I could be remembering it wrong.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

nope... xD

I usually choose normal battle themes for other games xD

Ah, I see.
You should try that! It's inappropriate as hell, but really fun, precisely because of that. XD

Does Lulua have Atelier Sophie's battle themes, by the way? You could try out some of those, too!
The others beside Spring Wind Skylark are good, too, I think!

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Does Lulua have Atelier Sophie's battle themes, by the way? You could try out some of those, too!

Yeah, and i did use them before sometime 😉

It has Themes from all games for free except that mysterious painting game, for which you have to pay 8€ for. Screw that lol

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Yeah, and i did use them before sometime 😉

Nice!
If Meruru was playable in the base game (which let's face it, she should have been, same with My Neighbour Totori), you could jam out to her theme song in battle, too... but as it is, playing her theme song in battle when she's not even a party member kinda makes no sense.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

It has Themes from all games for free except that mysterious painting game, for which you have to pay 8€ for. Screw that lol

I think that may be because Atelier Lydie & Suelle: Alchemists of the Mysterious Paintings was the newest game before Lulua came out.
8€ is kind of ridiculous for just music, ngl.

I also still need to play that game.
But I have enough on my plate right now as it is... so, I think I'll put that on the back burner for now.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Sure, Cygnus may be my favorite track in all of Atelier, Sophie may have my favorite standard battle theme, Rorona my favorite area theme, and Lulua my favorite workshop theme, but overall, the OST of Atelier Meruru is godlike. Also, Meruru in a wedding dress is adorable.

Atelier Escha & Logy for me. Although the entire Dusk trilogy has the best soundtrack in the series imo.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Wait, with a maxed Corvin, party gauge should be no issue at that point.

Yeah but

1. I don't have a maxed out Corvin on this save
  2. I'm waiting for Morag to join so i can bond Corvin to her.
14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You think that's bad? Atelier Ryza puts the Lulua soundtrack in the "Other Gust games" music pack that you have to pay $8 for, instead of being in the free series pack like the rest of the series.

And then while the Dusk DX trilogy has Change BGM (with way more song options than before), both Atelier Lulua and Ryza are missing from it,

I hope Atelier Ryza 2 has all of the Atelier music in it from the get go at least.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

You think that's bad? Atelier Ryza puts the Lulua soundtrack in the "Other Gust games" music pack that you have to pay $8 for, instead of being in the free series pack like the rest of the series.

And then while the Dusk DX trilogy has Change BGM (with way more song options than before), both Atelier Lulua and Ryza are missing from it,

I hope Atelier Ryza 2 has all of the Atelier music in it from the get go at least.

I am seeing a pattern here

They probably make the BGM of the 2 latest games paid or something

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Atelier Escha & Logy for me. Although the entire Dusk trilogy has the best soundtrack in the series imo.

It's pretty good from what I listened to, yeah!

Though I haven't listened to a single track from a Gust OST and thought "this is bad". Sure, I like some more than others (Nights of Azure = best OST in video games for me), but generally, Gust OSTs are very high quality.

Looks that way.
Until KT decides: you know what? The entire Change BGM option is now paid DLC.

I mean, as far as i know, there is no DLC for Dusk DX so i guess you just can't have Lulua and Ryza songs play in them unless you mod. But maybe it's because they were basically just ports.

But like, Ryza doesn't even have Change BGM in the base game. It's a free download, sure, but it's a little bit upsetting when this basic feature is now being turned into DLC.