Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

14 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh!
That makes more sense now. I never really used Lulua as support, so I didn't know this. XD
It does sound very useful, though!

I like to switch around alot, so i discovered it haha

Here's another Combination for you

Put Pirate-kun as support to Mother-Daughter pair

He auto buffs one of them at start of battle, and thanks to their Perma art (share positive status effect), the other person gets the buffs as well

hehe

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I like to switch around alot, so i discovered it haha

I see!
I probably should have done that, too, but once I got everyone's friendship level to 100, I stuck to my "I can attack you a crapton of times" combination. XD

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Here's another Combination for you

Put Pirate-kun as support to Mother-Daughter pair

He auto buffs one of them at start of battle, and thanks to their Perma art (share positive status effect), the other person gets the buffs as well

hehe

Sounds pretty awesome!

How are you liking the game so far? From your posts, it seems like you're enjoying yourself, which would be great!

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

How are you liking the game so far? From your posts, it seems like you're enjoying yourself, which would be great!

I am enjoying it quite a bit more atm with alll the different crafting and gameplay combinations

Also wanna see if my Theory about Lulua is right hmmm

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I am enjoying it quite a bit more atm with alll the different crafting and gameplay combinations

Nice, nice! ^^

Also wanna see if my Theory about Lulua is right hmmm

What is your theory, if I may ask?
I won't tell you if it's true or not, of course!

Reveal hidden contents

Time travelling book (99% sure)

Lulua herself might have some connection to ancient society as well (20% sure)

I see, I see!

I want to say more, but I'm afraid I'll accidentally drop a hint/spoil something if I do, so I'll keep my mouth shut.

Feels weird to be going through a game without a real guide from what I'm aware. I mean I do have access to class minutiae (which is all I really need actually) and I see a few LPs of the game online, but no complete dedicated walkthroughs. I kind of like this feeling, even if its strange not having a clear idea of what I'm missing. Apparently there was a secret room in Aizhen castle that would've led to a quest that'd have gotten me a slightly better item for weakening Eclipse. But thats about as far as the one guide I could find goes.

No surprise SagixMilly lost on the shipping contest. I'm surprised they got 3 votes besides mine! Definitely all not-KiragixMidori votes, rather than for the pairing. Which isn't the most openly romantic and lacks a dedicated romance plot/subplot (but I still find it quietly good) -if anyone besides myself played the niche title at all. And there goes the chance of a Monolith v. Monolith matchup, the second half of which won't likely make it through either because obscurity of age and above all else- Squaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare

39 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

77nriw9.png

i am doing it

Good luck!

---

I beat Ludegert a second time, which means my challenge run is officially complete!
She's... actually harder than the first time you fight her, which... I completely forgot about. XD

The True Ending theme is stunningly beautiful, as well.

And now, boss ranking time! I love all the bosses in the game, but I'll rank them here:

9. Blueblood Cavalry Caroussell

Spoiler

UWfaowE.jpg

The second boss you face off against, with a neat fake-out death gimmick. Compared to some of the other bosses, it is rather uneventful, since the thing mostly moves across the battlefield and drops bombs you need to dodge. Its battle theme is pretty great, however!

8. Blueblood Dragon

Spoiler

4ZMkY6r.jpg

The first boss of the game and rather basic, since he's supposed to teach you how boss fights work. He has some nasty attacks, though, and can be quite hard to hit, since he likes to jump around a lot. All in all, a very fun boss. With a banging battle theme to boot!

7. Mistral

Spoiler

CQ2lzTD.jpg

One of the postgame bosses and one of the hardest in the entire game, since she summons very powerful flunkies, and her own attacks are not to be underestimated, either. The only way I saw to beat her was to have very specific equipment, which is why she's lower on this list. Edge of the Apocalypse (her battle theme) is amazing, however!

6. Blueblood Count Rosier

Spoiler

m6SsVGW.jpg

Boss number three and he has some nasty attacks up his sleeve. This gentlemanly fiend can summon instruments to shield itself with, can drop them all around the battlefield, and he can seal use of your Servans for a while. He is also part of another postgame boss. Really fun fight with a really good battle theme, which I believe fans of classical music in particular will love!

5. Holy Knight Corrine

Spoiler

nights-of-azure_conceptart_npkne.jpg

The second to last story boss and the only one in the game you can only fight once. It is a tough fight, for sure, and one that will keep you on your toes at all times. By virtue of transforming into a centaur-like being, Corrine is very fast and can hit you when you least expect it, so paying attention to her movements is required. Like most other bosses, she too will summon flunkies, however, they aren't much of a threat. Her battle theme is amazing, as well. A little more subdued and elegant, which is fitting for a regret-filled Holy Knight.+

4. Blueblood Maiden Milaya

Spoiler

DDP0lsu.jpg

Arguably the third hardest story boss. Milaya has a powerful scythe and floats around the battlefield erratically and quickly. Her attacks pack quite a punch and she has plenty of AOE as well, leading to a very, very tough boss fight that can really catch you off guard if you don't pay attention. Those sword things behind her back are homing projectiles, so once you see them come toward you, either dodge or guard. Her battle theme is notable, because it sounds positively haunting. Fitting for a nun wielding the symbols of death.

3. Christophorus

Spoiler

7Hroy5v.jpg

The second postgame boss and one of my absolute favorite characters in video games. Christophorus fights you in her home, the opera house, after regaining her memories of her tragic past, in which everything she loved was burned to cinders by the very organization Arnice now works for. Christophorus is, in a word, Rosier on steroids. She has very similar attacks to him, as well as a giant laser beam that will kill you if you get hit by the full brunt of it. She can also summon powerful fiends to aid her, as well as Rosier himself. Definitely the most frantic boss fight in the game. Her battle theme is called "Girl of the Opera".

2. Pope Ludegert

Spoiler

V0sipMZ.png

The final boss of the game and one of the greatest final battles in video games to me. I already went over what makes this battle so special, but I'll add this: if Nights of Azure 2's Malvasia didn't exist, Ludegert would be my favorite final boss. Her battle theme? Well... you know the drill. It is called "Who wishes dawn?"

1. Blueblood Dragon Mavelus

Spoiler

9ySr5N4.jpg

This guy has given me problems when I played Nights of Azure. Every playthrough, I lose to this thing at least once, but damn if I don't have fun fighting him. If you remember, he has given me the best boss battle experience I've ever had recently. His battle theme is called "Flawless", which is a perfect way to describe the battle against him.

Also, this is a really wholesome comment by one of the composers for the game:
uKbiirj.jpg

Also, this most definitely applies to me. Nights of Azure has by far my favorite soundtrack in all of video games.

Edited by DragonFlames

Yo, ok, I got an idea for how I could enjoy FE9. Would anyone be up for a casual draft of Path of Radiance? Maybe a nice competition would help make it better.

Edited by Benice

Just now, Benice said:

Yo, ok, I got an idea for how I could enjoy FE9. Would anyone be up for a casual draft of Path of Radiance? Maybe a nice competition would help make it better.

Ey. Sounds good. That's a draft I can get behind.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Ey. Sounds good. That's a draft I can get behind.

Nice! Let's see if we can get two (or more) people to join before we start.

A draft, huh.

Could be interesting, but can't say I'd have the time at the moment for such a project. Also I'd likely have to check if my Wii still works and stuff...

---

Alright, continued a little bit in CK2. Enacted a plot to kill the Sultan which worked. I took advantage they had a Catholic uprising and I launched another Holy War. This time I decided to take Seville. Mostly since it's a six county duchy and making the Umayyad lose that will be a big blow to them. Just my luck, the uprising won and now the Duchy of Cordoba was formed by the victors. Hmm, I'll have to find ways to annex them. Anyway, I was able to take Seville.

El corazón que a Triana va, nunca volvera. ¡Sevilla!

In other news, I got Slavonia to convert, and turned to Bohemia for the next planned conversion. Meanwhile, Charlie tried to press his claim to Lombardy... and failed, then a revolt wrestled away his West Francia title... and now the place is a mess. Typical.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Lulua be like
>I can do both Magic and Physical! In one Attack!
>Lulua Kick! Kore Wa Chancu! Oyasumi!

Aurel be like
>Self buff from lvl83 to Lvl 93
>~600 SPD

Piana be like
>Someone attacks
>''MADA MADA'' Unlimited Support works

Nico be like
>Pls attack me so i can get more turns
>1 Damage taken anyway

Rorona be like
>The enemy has no resistance infront of me
>Regen Regen for everyone!

Sterk be like
>Someone attacks Rorona
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ficus be like
>50% Buff for everyone!
>CARDS OF BABYLON!

Eva be like
>Perfect Support for Lulua
>One hit stunner

I might actually get Sterk's Ulti, since party is lvl ~85 atm heading to Night Domain. Wew was Fire domain long and tough and fun.

Edited by Shrimperor