Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

nah, it happens. To the best of us.

You're right, you're right.
Still, it wasn't good of me to go off like that.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Meme detector broken today, eh? xD

A little bit, I think. I'll need to get it fixed.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

*crafts meme machine fixing item*

Alchemy is amazing ain't it?

Anything can come out of that oversized pot xD

"Don't disrespect the Alchemy", goes a legitimate quote from Warriors All-Stars, said by Arnice herself in reference to Sophie's prowess in battle. XD

Thanks, Shrimpy! I feel a little better now.

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Thanks, Shrimpy! I feel a little better now.

hqdefault.jpg

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

"Don't disrespect the Alchemy", goes a legitimate quote from Warriors All-Stars, said by Arnice herself in reference to Sophie's prowess in battle. XD

Alchemy stronk

3 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

Thanks!

And yes, I have never ever seen something like this before.

Well technically it was not the end of the fight. 

However the fight after that was just an unlosable show fight like the ones in some Trails games.

Ah yes

Spoiler

The good old "Satan saves Christmas" moment. XD

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Night Domain?
Night Domain!
Good luck! ^^

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Night Domain?
Night Domain!

I could use that as a battle theme there, true!

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Good luck! ^^

Thanks!

As i said though, Night Domain will probably be not the next session. Need to craft some stuff lel.

And by some, i mean aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot. Gotta chain the best traits possible and pew pew pew haha.

Edited by Shrimperor

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I could use that as a battle theme there, true!

I think it would fit that area really well!

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Thanks!

👍

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

As i said though, Night Domain will probably be not the next session. Need to craft some stuff lel.

And by some, i mean aloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot. Gotta chain the best traits possible and pew pew pew haha.

Good luck with that, too! ^^
Your alchemy level will thank you! XD

If you need good materials, I think farming the dragons from that snowy mountain where you met Mr. Giant Bird is a good idea. They should drop items with good traits, iirc.

5 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

What do you mean with that?

Reveal hidden contents

Is this scripted when using Satan?

It's the Persona I used for this fight.

I meant that

Spoiler

in regular Persona 5, Joker unleashes Arsène's full power and he transform into Satanael (a giant demonic angel thing) to defeat Jaldabaoth for good. And the "Satan saved Christmas" joke comes from the fact that the fight takes place on Christmas Eve.
Does this not happen in Royal?

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

If you need good materials, I think farming the dragons from that snowy mountain where you met Mr. Giant Bird is a good idea. They should drop items with good traits, iirc

I'm probably good to go as far as farming goes as i was visiting quite high leveld Areas lately. Now i just need to create the perfect Materials for weapons and Armor and then let Chimdragon clone them while i go get money from quests xD

I already have the divine iron pieces 😄

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I'm probably good to go as far as farming goes as i was visiting quite high leveld Areas lately. Not i just need to create the perfect Materials for weapons and Armor and then let Chimdragon clone them while i go get money from quests xD

Ah, yes, the good old "Make awesome item, copy it ad infinitum" strategy! Always amazing! XD

I already have the divine iron pieces and Eternal flames 😄

Awesome! Those should be able to help you out a great deal!

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Reveal hidden contents

in regular Persona 5, Joker unleashes Arsène's full power and he transform into Satanael (a giant demonic angel thing) to defeat Jaldabaoth for good. And the "Satan saved Christmas" joke comes from the fact that the fight takes place on Christmas Eve.
Does this not happen in Royal?

I see.

Spoiler

And I almost thought you were a fortune teller who could guess which Persona I used which was Satan.

So technically I made this statement 1000% true.

Just now, Julian Teehee said:

I see.

Reveal hidden contents

And I almost thought you were a fortune teller who could guess which Persona I used which was Satan.

So technically I made this statement 1000% true.

Yup, yup!

Spoiler

That is certainly a funny coincidence then. XD

13 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Ah, yes, the good old "Make awesome item, copy it ad infinitum" strategy! Always amazing! XD

I enjoy the crafting

doesn't mean i want to do it every single time xD

I've fought the P2 IS final boss, besides one attack in the second phase, it wasn't hard. I've watched the final battles for 1 and P2 EP, and unfortunately the design of the P1 final boss is rather unforgettable.

--

After Pleroma, I set sail upon the seas for Nevanplace as instructed, the Lucier kingdom that resides in snowy lands north of vast swathes of desert. I meet the king there, he tells me to head to Devos Desert to kill a baddie to prove my strength. I thought to myself "wait, wasn't that the desert where an NPC at the entrance said "the enemies are strong here, you want to be around level 40 (literally, it said that)"?. It was. My current level, with wandering of a lot of the open seas (not all traversable at the moment) is 34. Common enemies in said desert were dealing 60 damage a hit on my characters that have don't even have 150 HP yet. Oh dear...

Hypno Crystals are buyable now, but expensive. So are Stonols, which I need to buy a ton of because one optional dungeon (there's a handful of these now) has Dragons that can inflict Petrify.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer