Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

>imgur now requires whitelisting adblock

forget it, imgur.

I would suggest Imgbox-It is VERY simple, but it works very well. It has a few militations, (50 screenshots at a time,) but is very effective for me.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Huh.

I honestly don't remember him being worshipped that much, and his arrogance does bite him in the ass

I still hate his guts. Even without the worshipping part, his entire character just rubs me the wrong way.
Sorry about that.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

F

F indeed.

Edited by DragonFlames

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

I would suggest Imgbox-It is VERY simple, but it works very well. It has a few militations, (50 screenshots at a time,) but is very effective for me.

Huh, thanks for the suggestion^^

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I still hate his guts. Sorry about that.

DW, we all have characters we hate like that.

I am sure my hate for a certain unnamed one would eclipse any hate over here xD

Also, to make something clear, i don't really hate Eirika, but like the majority of FE protags, i find her to be meh. Good FE protags are kinda in the minority

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd say, I can't fathom the idea of disliking a fictional character to the point of hatred...

When you play a series for 7+ games, and enjoy the first 5 games so much, you love them to deah

then that one character is one of main reasons why you hate games from the 6th games on and dropped the series...

yeah, hatred is putting it lightly :sip:

Edited by Shrimperor

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

DW, we all have characters we hate like that.

I am sure my hate for a certain unnamed one would eclipse any hate over here xD

Sometimes I feel like I have way too many of those. Especially in FE. When I start thinking about two certain families plus one blue-haired songstress... yikes. XD
And that's not even talking about that one protag who ruined a game for me so much I haven't even gotten an hour into it...

Edited by DragonFlames

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Thanks! I needed that. ^^
Few things are quite as uplifting to me as Atelier music!

I think you will love this track as well

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yeah... I'll just take you people's word for it.

Honestly, feels very... pointless.

we may get too immersed for our own good sometimes....

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yeah... I'll just take you people's word for it.

Honestly, feels very... pointless.

I agree, I don't think there's any characters I actually hate. Ike or Mark are probably the characters I feel the most animosity towards, but nowhere near hatred.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

we may get too immersed for our own good sometimes....

True, and it isn't like you're a monarch during the Protestant Reformation. There it wasn't just a question of immersion, if you pick the Wrong Religion over the One True Faith, you're probably thinking you're going to Hell for eternity, because the sheep you call your peasants can be excused because God takes mercy on the stupid, but not their learned shepherds who should know better. -I am not justifying the Spanish Inquisition or like crimes.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

you said you played on normal/casual, right?

Yep! I've heard that Hard is also very easy, but I'm clinging on to the hope that Hard will be fair but engaging. Then again, I could just make my life harder by going the opposite direction that you're supposed to go for every unit.

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Heck, if you like punishing difficulty, go maddening.

From what I've heard, Maddening is basically, "I had the sanity to watch ambush spawns with pass kill all my units many times." That said, I'll probably try it anyways.

20 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

not really though

2 BAD! IKE BAD B/C I DON'T LIKE HIM AND IM ALWAYS RIGHT BECAUSE I AM THE GR8EST!

Also, is Hyrule Warriors 2 gonna be worth getting? I've never played a...Uh...Mosu (I think that's what they're called?) game, so I'm wondering if anyone thinks it's be worth the investment.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

This doesn't have anything to do with logic, imo. Even from emotional stand point, i would be angry af at the one responsible for my father's death.

Sympathy for Traitors is one way to make me hate a character. By far one of my least fav. character Traits, ever

That's just our difference of view. I personally dont believe that's the proper response to a problem. Not that either is right or wrong, of course. 

I dont mind it at all but again, difference of views.

---

Anywaaaaays, finally got a decent amount into Tales of Xillia 2. 

Yeesh, the debt thing is getting worse.

Just now, Benice said:

Yep! I've heard that Hard is also very easy, but I'm clinging on to the hope that Hard will be fair but engaging. Then again, I could just make my life harder by going the opposite direction that you're supposed to go for every unit.

Hard is challenging in the beginning, evens off up to the timeskip, and then seems to be progressively getting more difficult. I just follow the standard promo path for each unit, although I've had issues with Ingrid getting enough strength to kill as a peg knight.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

2 BAD! IKE BAD B/C I DON'T LIKE HIM AND IM ALWAYS RIGHT BECAUSE I AM THE GR8EST!

I LIKE IKE! I LIKE IKE!

Seriously though, Ike is one of the better FE protags imo, even if he tends to be very stoic and dull.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Also, is Hyrule Warriors 2 gonna be worth getting? I've never played a...Uh...Mosu (I think that's what they're called?) game, so I'm wondering if anyone thinks it's be worth the investment.

Yeah. Musou games are hack and slash games where you fight hordes of enemies and complete objectives on an interconnected map (that's not the best explanation but it sums up a typical gameplay scenario). FE Warriors, for example, had you guide your units towards certain destinations to complete objectives while you did other tasks, usually taking out enemies and claiming bases. I'd recommend it, although you may want to check out videos of other Musou games to make sure that you'll like it.

19 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yep! I've heard that Hard is also very easy, but I'm clinging on to the hope that Hard will be fair but engaging. Then again, I could just make my life harder by going the opposite direction that you're supposed to go for every unit

Don't grind and hard should be fairly challenging. Only do Story/Paralogues missions

Also Blue Lions OP. All of them are strong AF and make the game easy. If you want challenge go Eagles or Golden Memes first.

Edited by Shrimperor

I haven't played GD and BE on hard, but BL was the only route I couldn't finish on maddening because timeskip Dimitri was just terrible. Super slow with terrible resistance, so he became mage breakfast. Endgame of GD was supereasy because Barbarossa class Claude triviliazed the game for me, even more than Lysithea. Edelgard as flyer was workable in BE for me.

As for Ike as developed he is in FE9, as much he fell in this regard in 10. The only thing which developed were his muscles. Ike is the only "weakness" FE10 had.

My experience was completely the other way around. Edelgard, on hard, died in 2 hits, Dimitri killed every who dared to look at him funny and Claude in Madenning died in 2 hits as well.

Also, Ike was perfectly fine in FE10, and there are a couple more things that bother me there, but i really had that discussion so many times, so

Good morning ;)

Good morning

(I should have been off already, but well...)

Before timeskip it was the other way around. It was hard to give Claude any levels for being weak and not that fast (like a typical archer in FE). Dimitri did fine on the frontline aside against mages and hit very hard, so he could gain levels easier. Edelgard was perfectly balanced in my BE run. She was tanky, strong and fast enough not to get doubled by the majority. Claude benefitted the most from the class changed and Edelgard suffered the most. Dimitri would have been better if he had got a horse. (talking about maddening)

Anyways time to go, bye!