Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Okay, so assassin. I LOVE that class. Whirling around with the three strikes, guaranteed crit at the end, and the immune to damage ability is fun and something I’m fairly decent at (I think I’m starting to prefer the faster classes in this game). This was the result of my first time adventuring as an assassin: 40aOZ4C.jpg

which is one of the best runs I’ve had so far. I think that was also my first time ranking up my first time trying a class out, but I’m not sure.

But the other good news is: I BEAT THE BOSS! Maxing out the strength upgrade and getting all the memories really helped a lot, I was doing noticeable damage. And if there’s somehow any doubt what class I was playing as when I won, well…

2xXWqWg.jpg
Ignore the fact that I’m at 3 HP.

A big chest spawned after the boss died which contained quite a bit of aether and ore, as well as this new currency called souls (for a new building I unlocked, I’m not quite sure what everything in there is for though). This leads me to believe that the chest also might have showered me in gold, but I’d had the archaeologist lock the room layout for so long (every time you enter the dungeon, the layout is randomized because roguelite, but you can have the archaeologist lock it to the way it was last time in exchange for increasing amounts of your gold) that I wasn’t making any money. RIP.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I'd say, I think Chapter 10 is going to end up very close or actually reaching 4K words. That's gonna be my longest chapter yet... and for good reason...

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Also yeah, this clip has me 100% convinced that Aionios is a fully seamless world just like Planet Mira.

No world will be truly seamless until nobody has any clothes.

...Why on earth did I feel compelled to say that?

Edited by Benice

24 minutes ago, Benice said:

...Because sometimes we have no filters on what we say. Even when we have to type it out. It happens to us all.😆

Now you're reminding me of this thing that I saw flipping through the gaming news. (Thrown in spoilers to not force anyone to see it.):

Spoiler

4dJGifRzrLNTcPyzbFAKwB-970-80.jpg

Some upcoming, seemingly second-rate, Western game. 30 different options for your self-censoring your forbidden zones.

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

@Saint Rubenio Apparently I already found Lamech’s memory. Is that all I needed for the boost or do I need to fill all the other “???” slots in the library?

Oh, apparently Lamech has more than one memory. Well, never mind then.

Once you get all the memories, you can use the hint given in the last one to find the lore room. It will grant you spicy background and a damage boost against the corresponding boss. Reading ahead, I'm not sure you found it, but well, you didn't need it, haha. Give me a shout if you'd like to find it but can't, I'll give you a tip.

8 hours ago, BrightBow said:

I use a browser extension to block the login wall.

There we go, thanks. Good stuff.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

Okay, so assassin. I LOVE that class. Whirling around with the three strikes, guaranteed crit at the end, and the immune to damage ability is fun and something I’m fairly decent at (I think I’m starting to prefer the faster classes in this game).This was the result of my first time adventuring as an assassin: 40aOZ4C.jpg

which is one of the best runs I’ve had so far. I think that was also my first time ranking up my first time trying a class out, but I’m not sure.

Pretty good! Glad you're finding your niche. I'm not particularly fond of assassin, myself, but I try to play all the classes anyway.

I look forward to when you try out bard. That class is difficult to like and to master. Bit of an acquired taste, but so incredibly unique.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

But the other good news is: I BEAT THE BOSS! Maxing out the strength upgrade and getting all the memories really helped a lot, I was doing noticeable damage. And if there’s somehow any doubt what class I was playing as when I won, well…

2xXWqWg.jpg
Ignore the fact that I’m at 3 HP.

Excellent work! One down, five to go.

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

A big chest spawned after the boss died which contained quite a bit of aether and ore, as well as this new currency called souls (for a new building I unlocked, I’m not quite sure what everything in there is for though). This leads me to believe that the chest also might have showered me in gold, but I’d had the archaeologist lock the room layout for so long (every time you enter the dungeon, the layout is randomized because roguelite, but you can have the archaeologist lock it to the way it was last time in exchange for increasing amounts of your gold) that I wasn’t making any money. RIP.

Yeah, there would've been money there, but don't let it worry you. Money is a common resource and boss chests don't give such an exorbitant amount that it diminishes the value of getting to retry the boss without having to find it again.

5 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Assassin's Creed III review:

It was bad

Assassin's Creed III review over.

I actually own this game on the Wii U. My mother bought it. We played it once. It wasn't all she expected. She thought it'd be like Prince of Persia. It has been gathering dust since.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...Because sometimes we have no filters on what we say. Even when we have to type it out. It happens to us all.😆

Now you're reminding me of this thing that I saw flipping through the gaming news. (Thrown in spoilers to not force anyone to see it.):

Hide contents

4dJGifRzrLNTcPyzbFAKwB-970-80.jpg

Some upcoming, seemingly second-rate, Western game. 30 different options for your self-censoring your forbidden zones.

The tiny censor though.

That's rough, buddy.

35 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

There we go, thanks. Good stuff.

The artist also got a Pixiv, though those last four are not on there yet.
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/724408

The remaining two would be Vega and Plum, who I imagine you are less eager to see. 

Edited by BrightBow

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

The artist also got a Pixiv, though those last four are not on there yet.
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/724408

The remaining two would be Vega and Plum, who I imagine you are less eager to see. 

Vega does look pretty cool here. That's one slick shopkeep.

Plum is Plum.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Vega does look pretty cool here. That's one slick shopkeep.

Plum is Plum.

Poor guy still got his head cropped off by the forum software.

Feels like the artist might actually have been a bit uncomfortable with Plum. Since the chest piece is noticeable a lot less form fitting and revealing compared to her portrait.

Finally made some progress in LunaRev.

The bad news? Now there's three paralogues I have to unlock and then clear to get recruits.

6 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Assassin's Creed III review:

It was bad

Assassin's Creed III review over.

Brevity..... Wit.

4 hours ago, Benice said:

I mean, technically true?

At that stage the answer is massive ponchos thrown over and with holes cut out of the singular material where heeded.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Once you get all the memories, you can use the hint given in the last one to find the lore room. It will grant you spicy background and a damage boost against the corresponding boss. Reading ahead, I'm not sure you found it, but well, you didn't need it, haha. Give me a shout if you'd like to find it but can't, I'll give you a tip.

Oh, so that’s what that was about. I can try to find it, but for some reason I assumed that was talking about a later area.

3 hours ago, BrightBow said:

Poor guy still got his head cropped off by the forum software.

Shopkeeps don't get properly framed pictures.

3 hours ago, BrightBow said:

Feels like the artist might actually have been a bit uncomfortable with Plum. Since the chest piece is noticeable a lot less form fitting and revealing compared to her portrait.

At least there's that.

39 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh, so that’s what that was about. I can try to find it, but for some reason I assumed that was talking about a later area.

Yeah, "tower of lights" does seem too grand for the first area, haha.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, "tower of lights" does seem too grand for the first area, haha.

So does whatever I’m looking for spawn randomly like everything else orrr?

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So does whatever I’m looking for spawn randomly like everything else orrr?

For future reference, lore rooms are always in the same biome as the corresponding boss and they're guaranteed to spawn somewhere. You just gotta find it and figure out the trick.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Whoever wrote Leif's page on Fire Emblem wiki.org is a dick.
"Additionally, Leif is the only unit not affected by fatigue, so he will always be available to provide these bonuses or (if given solid investment in his stats) serve as a filler combat unit who can help relieve some pressure off of his allies in the frontlines. In addition, his immunity to fatigue also makes him immune to the effects of the Sleep staff and the Berserk staff. In a sense, this can sometimes allow him to safely approach and neutralize enemy staff users in certain situations where your own staff users might not be able to. "
Either untrue or blizzard works differently. Should have assumed it would... but doing chapter 21 again because I thought I'd cheese the sleep effect isn't going to be fun. If all those ballistas and frigging miracle abusing wyvern knights wasn't enough... blizzard boss.

3 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Whoever wrote Leif's page on Fire Emblem wiki.org is a dick.
"Additionally, Leif is the only unit not affected by fatigue, so he will always be available to provide these bonuses or (if given solid investment in his stats) serve as a filler combat unit who can help relieve some pressure off of his allies in the frontlines. In addition, his immunity to fatigue also makes him immune to the effects of the Sleep staff and the Berserk staff. In a sense, this can sometimes allow him to safely approach and neutralize enemy staff users in certain situations where your own staff users might not be able to. "
Either untrue or blizzard works differently. Should have assumed it would... but doing chapter 21 again because I thought I'd cheese the sleep effect isn't going to be fun. If all those ballistas and frigging miracle abusing wyvern knights wasn't enough... blizzard boss.

The hell? I'm pretty sure that's completely false lol. Where did they get that?

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

30 different options for your self-censoring your forbidden zones.

And no options to go au naturel, sadge.

8 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The tiny censor though.

That's rough, buddy.

LMAO YOU'RE RIGHT

'Morning!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Hawkwing!

It's been a while since any of us have seen you, so I do hope that you're not still jugglin' 12 games at once by now!

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Hawkwing!

It's been a while since any of us have seen you, so I do hope that you're not still jugglin' 12 games at once by now!

Good ol' Hawkwing. I spoke to him recently, actually. He contacted me on Steam. He's doing fine, just staying out of social media for the most part. I'll let him know you wished him a happy birthday if I can!