• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Okay, reading the leak, the game's been ready for a year? Why the silence for the last year?

A very FEH gimmick built in too, have to wonder the implementation of that as well.

Also, the kid being a half manakete...... Wait, is this secretly Al being made canon?

1 minute ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Kaga coming back for the 3 generations og plan for FE4 for the remake

Kaga taking the chance to do what he always wanted

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

the game's been ready for a year? Why the silence for the last year?

Probably Ninty holding into it for the "right time"

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Also, the kid being a half manakete

inb4 just Roy

Good thing I already got my FE of the year.

...seriously hope they don't monetize that gimmick. Please. Please tell me they're not bringing that into the main series.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Just now, Shrimpolaris said:

inb4 just Roy

Time to piss off the other shippers I guess.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Good thing I already got my FE of the year.

...seriously hope they don't monetize that gimmick. Please. Please tell me they're not bringing that into the main series.

I would definitely be done on that. I was done with that after FEH.

wft7fchf0h591.jpg

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

if it's true, it will probably be like XB2, which uses a rare in game currency only and no real money

8 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I would definitely be done on that. I was done with that after FEH.

Two Heroes running simultaneously with the same horrible practices would be abominably greedy on their part. I want to believe the chance of them having the audacity to pull that one is low.

8 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

if it's true, it will probably be like XB2, which uses a rare in game currency only and no real money

Let's hope for that.

Either way, nothing about the leak says "bright future for the series" to me, but it would be hasty to jump to conclusions over a leak, of all things. Let's not forget Vampire Emblem. Until they confirm it, it's not true.

Besides who cares, Karajan Saga is coming in a couple months.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Two Heroes running simultaneously with the same horrible practices would be abominably greedy on their part. I want to believe the chance of them having the audacity to pull that one is low.

1 gachas. 2 gachas. 2000 gachas. It's all the same.
If you have even the tiniest shred of a conscience, you wouldn't get into gachas in the first place.

Edited by BrightBow

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Vampire Emblem.

ah man

The fanbase even did analysis on that lmao xD

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Let's hope for that.

The amount of hate if it is not like that can burn the series down

10 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

1 gachas. 2 gachas. 2000 gachas. It's all the same.

If you have even the tiniest shred of a conscience, you wouldn't get into gachas in the first place.

True, but... Uuhh, eh. Karajan Saga.

You know, gachas is a Spanish food.

5 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

ah man

The fanbase even did analysis on that lmao xD

Just like we're analyzing this one. I won't let it bother me much.

The amount of hate if it is not like that can burn the series down

All according to Kaga's keikaku.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

12 hours ago, Benice said:

D93Kt8v.png

...Why is this booklet on Oboe technique the most aggressive thing I've ever read?

Clearly Squidward wrote that booklet.

2 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

So didya'all hear about the current FE leak?

Apparently next mainline is an anniversary game co developed by IS, KT and Gust

It's not Atelier Emblem tho

Also FE4 remake soon

Every time you post an unverified rumor Shrimpy, I will be required by contract to post Rean fanart. Remember...

Spoiler

Normally I'd let you off with a warning but I already found this fanart, so I put it in a spoiler tag instead.

I'll just put 3C stuff in spoilers from here.

Spoiler

So wait, Monica just outed Solon.

Yeah, this alternate timeline is going to have some fun eh?

Wonder if Edelgard was talking to Jeritza about her being in that fort before we went there. Which says a lot.

12 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

While it can't fill the special place the OGverse has in my heart, I can imagine myself rapidly progressing through SRW30. So I'll probably get well ahead of you.😅

You will no doubt get ahead of me haha. SRW 30 does feel like a game I'd play in short chunks which....not that different from the usual SRPGs.

3 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Gust being onboard sounds too good to be true. Koei Tecmo is one thing but Gust is rather niche.

Emblem gimmick reminds me of what Inti's doing with Gunvolt 3's Image Pulses

system06Box_02.jpg

You can summon them for attacks or passives and tbf, they did say there'd be 150 of them. But Gunvolt 3 would be like two hours long at most so this would probably just be something extra for you to mess with. I'd imagine this Emblem gimmick would be similar in nature, though obviously the game would be longer.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

IS gonna hire S_Kaga at the rate they get outside devs these days

Monolith Soft FE when.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Let's hope for that.

Either way, nothing about the leak says "bright future for the series" to me, but it would be hasty to jump to conclusions over a leak, of all things. Let's not forget Vampire Emblem. Until they confirm it, it's not true

I don't believe it myself, what with Gust supposedly working on it (good devs tho).

Edit: although now that I think about it, the unlikeliness of Gust working on it imo probably does make this more likely to be true. Just a tad.

Edited by Armagon

Fucking hell LaTeX what's wrong with you today.

I have been working with you for more than a decade and you never drove me crazy like this what the helllllllllllll

4 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

So didya'all hear about the current FE leak?

Hm...

Y'know, I'm kinda dubious given how often FE9 remakes are leaked and all that.

As for the gimmick if it is true... Well, they could do something interesting with it. I think it'd be really lame if it was basically just a console edition of FEH, but if it was something about summoning heroes from the past of its own worlds to be used in stand battles against Dio the Dragon, then it could be neato.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

Clearly Squidward wrote that booklet.

"Those trilobytes don't know a difference between expression and affectation!"

43 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Fucking hell LaTeX what's wrong with you today.

Maybe you're developing an allergy to it, just like me!

'Morning!

Well, 3 Copes is going to be long if there's this much side combat to do outside of main maps already.

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

As for the gimmick if it is true... Well, they could do something interesting with it. I think it'd be really lame if it was basically just a console edition of FEH, but if it was something about summoning heroes from the past of its own worlds to be used in stand battles against Dio the Dragon, then it could be neato.

The stand 5 Points can beat an S-Ranked stand!

If rumors can't magically come true, then I do not care to paid any attention to them with gaming. The "good" rumors are meaningless and raise crushable hopes, crushed hopes aren't fun to experience. The "bad" rumor about unnecessary corporate mergers I can't do anything to stop from happening if they are true, I'd just be lamenting and panicking about the future of gaming sooner than I would otherwise. That ain't any fun either.

57 minutes ago, Benice said:

Maybe you're developing an allergy to it, just like me!

Does that make you allergic to the Leather, Latex, & BDSM Kink Pride Flag or not then?

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

You will no doubt get ahead of me haha. SRW 30 does feel like a game I'd play in short chunks which....not that different from the usual SRPGs.

I on the other hand was munching through upwards of 6 or even 9 battles a day in OGs. It was my laptop's battery and eye strain that held me back. Different genres have different play durations for different people.😆

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Chapter 23 finished. That was a great map. Took WAY too long, but that's more due to my badness than anything else.

What now?

Oh God.

Oh Christ.

Oh dear.

Oh no.

I made it.

Here it is.

The infamous chapter that I've heard so much talk about. The one known only as...

Lever Hell.