Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Inb4 hoax made in unreal engine

Yeah, that'd be funny now. Way to fall for it me.

Be pretty elaborate for coming up as quickly as it did, but it might explain the character designs in the images (See: Drayden's cousin, the amount of same face syndrome in the third image)

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Unbenannt.PNG

Unbenannt1.PNG

I like these sprites

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Yeah, that'd be funny now. Way to fall for it me.

Be pretty elaborate for coming up as quickly as it did, but it might explain the character designs in the images (See: Drayden's cousin, the amount of same face syndrome in the third image)

And if real, this is most likely a very early alpha build (which also the leaker points out to)

I'd wait for official stuff before rioting xD

Also, Pepsi hair is silly...in a good way haha

21 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Also, Pepsi hair is silly...in a good way haha

Pepsiman's daughter can summon legendary heroes from across worlds on the quest to save Pepsiman.

Pepsi Emblem: ImPepsiled Legend

23 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

And if real, this is most likely a very early alpha build (which also the leaker points out to)

Also possible.

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

Guys the leak might be real, there are some images matching the description (though the image leaker says they're old)

I believe at least one of these images has been confirmed to be fake. The purported MC is apparently an edit from SMT V character Nahobino. The image of them itself is an edit of a SMT V screenshot, according to a claim I found in the pinned comment of this video.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I believe at least one of these images has been confirmed to be fake. The purported MC is apparently an edit from SMT V character Nahobino.

Noooo not my PepsE.

I'm trying to get an adequate picture to compare but no luck so far.

I tried an FE4 mod that apparantly hates lords... Sigurd and Seliph have their eyes taken out of their portrait which is kinda creepy. XD

Opening the ROM in HxD shows that in the header of the ROM it says "i hate Lords", hmmm...

Zeon

FVHUh59aAAAaRxN?format=jpg&name=large

Yuzuriha

FVRoRZCaAAEo1Cg?format=jpg&name=large

Along with Valdi who we saw last week, there's definitely someone else making the artwork for the Hero characters who aren't the Nopon duo. And it's a consistent artstyle too. We have yet to know who it is.

Also Yuzuriha has her Core Crystal on the back of her right shoulder, what's up with that? That's such a weird place for it to go.

10 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

-Jam Project stuff-

10 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-JAM Project stuff

Thanks for the info. I'll be checking these out when i can (i've bookmarked the page).

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

The twotone is hilarious.

When they said the protag had red and blue hair, i expected like, red hair with like a strand or two of blue (or vice versa) and not whatever the fuck i'm looking at.

3 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Inb4 hoax made in unreal engine

I mean, the Grinch leak has taught us to question even the most convincing leaks that aren't video (and even then, we have the infamous Rayman leak to give us a grain of salt).

That being said, this feels.....more elaborate. Making the models in Unity is one thing but we also got the sprites and artwork and whatnot but between the info coming from the same leaker who leaked Mario+Rabbids both times (or was it just once?), among other things, this could err on the side of being real......but this being real does not mean it's actually Fire Emblem. Because it kinda does look like it could be a Chinese knockoff and maybe the leaker simply mistook it for Fire Emblem. Not that Nintendo games don't have Chinese language options but it's kinda weird that the screenshots that leaked have Chinese text. And this isn't "oh Asia simply leaked the title" or something.

Of course, there are things against it as a whole.. The mouse cursor, while not indicative of a fake itself (every game ever is made on a computer), is in the same exact spot across all four screenshots. Then there's this

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The purported MC is apparently an edit from SMT V character Nahobino.

because it definitely does look like someone just modded Nahobino. Don't know if that whole screenshot was just ripped from SMT5, never played, but it's definitely a thing to note.

"That is to say, the longer a fandom persists, the more people become invested in the fandom for its own sake. And, as a corollary, the more likely that fandom is to become plagued by schisms."

Concise, yet very true.

The solution, therefore, is to reprogram everyone's memories to think a franchise has been around a lot less time than it actually has been, while nonetheless leaving the entirety of the contents of the franchise intact.

---

I suppose I'll go and SRW30 now. Not entirely in the proper mindset for it, but I think I need to get over that. Since the cycle of: fearing & lamenting the future of humanity, self-criticism, and internal venting without meaningful resolution; seems to be as insistent as a self-eating snake on perpetuating itself. Games have to bring me zen as I play; or the less-enlightening but still very desirable desensitization from and non-thought of important matters, akin to the heavy imbibing of alcoholic beverages. Achieving it beforehand is too often too difficult for me.

I'm still incensed from like a week ago. Family said "You're just lonely", "You need a hobby, like birdwatching". Birdwatching?! What the hell? Yes, I want to observe birds, especially cockatoos and bluegays! And a hobby? What, video games suddenly don't count? Are you living on another planet?😡

And, how could they call me "not that autistic" yesterday when I don't have a driver's license or a job? I truly really desperately want to agree with that statement, to say I am high-functioning, but I don't feel like I can, and I blame myself for some of that.😞 I'm also kinda lazy around the house, but then, hasn't that also been a male cliche for decades if not two centuries of American family life going back to the "cult of domesticity" created by the Industrial Revolution and thus has been around far longer than autism diagnosis?

It sounds like I'm getting closer to that therapist, I'll settle with teledoc if that's the only option. But every time there is progress on getting one, it then seems to follow with an immediate pause. Now I get the idea it might not be until July now that something is booked, which means... IDK for that long-awaited first session. I'm growing impatient, but I'm too kind, too considerate, and too unwanting to bring attention to myself to speak up more often. And so I find myself meaninglessly venting here yet again.😩

---

...Speaking of depression!😃 @Saint Rubenio and maybe @Sooks 

...were you aware of this, interested at all?

2 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

JejPz3NE_400x400.jpg

Rip pepsi lord

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

Noooo not my PepsE.

Vampire Emblem 2: Pepsi Boogaloo.

In all honesty, I probably would've liked Vampire Emblem more than what Three Houses ended up being, but this? I'll be so happy to call this a deep fake. This looked like the death of Fire Emblem.

I'm trying to get an adequate picture to compare but no luck so far.

Do let us know if you find such a thing.

23 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That just looks like the Hikikomori route, something that's been in the PC version from launch. Odd that they're making a separate announcement for it like this, but okay.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That just looks like the Hikikomori route, something that's been in the PC version from launch. Odd that they're making a separate announcement for it like this, but okay.

You really didn't noticed the "actually new" stuff?

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Whoops! Wasn't aware.😅

No, wait, I may've been wrong.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You really didn't noticed the "actually new" stuff?

I skimmed through the trailer, so I can't say I did. Watching it with more attention now, it does look like there's different stuff.

...Which is extremely unfair to PC users, so I hope these new things come to PC as well.

I'd love to read the responses to see if there's any more details, but Twitter wants me to sign in for the privilege to scroll down.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

I don't care what Eurogamer "understands". I will wait for a real announcement confirming Console Heroes: Starring Pepsiman is a thing. Only then I will say goodbye to Fire Emblem.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The solution, therefore, is to reprogram everyone's memories to think a franchise has been around a lot less time than it actually has been, while nonetheless leaving the entirety of the contents of the franchise intact.

Maybe IS thought they did around the time Awakening came out.

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm still incensed from like a week ago. Family said "You're just lonely", "You need a hobby, like birdwatching". Birdwatching?! What the hell? Yes, I want to observe birds, especially cockatoos and bluegays! And a hobby? What, video games suddenly don't count? Are you living on another planet?😡

>Meet people

>Birdwatching

Pick one.

Okay, maybe not, but it seems like the kind of hobby that needs as little distraction as possible so more people is a bad thing.

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And, how could they call me "not that autistic" yesterday when I don't have a driver's license or a job? I truly really desperately want to agree with that statement, to say I am high-functioning, but I don't feel like I can, and I blame myself for some of that.😞 I'm also kinda lazy around the house, but then, hasn't that also been a male cliche for decades if not two centuries of American family life going back to the "cult of domesticity" created by the Industrial Revolution and thus has been around far longer than autism diagnosis?

I mean, at least some autistic people can sort out work and driving, even if some are better at it then others. Admittedly, can't say I'm one of them....

*cough

And there's a reason men have been called out for this cliche, I know that from experience.

It sounds like I'm getting closer to that therapist, I'll settle with teledoc if that's the only option. But every time there is progress on getting one, it then seems to follow with an immediate pause. Now I get the idea it might not be until July now that something is booked, which means... IDK for that long-awaited first session. I'm growing impatient, but I'm too kind, too considerate, and too unwanting to bring attention to myself to speak up more often. And so I find myself meaninglessly venting here yet again.😩

Shit man, I hope you're going to get through this.

So wait, content that's not going to be on the PC version?

Reason to get the Switch port?

3 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Let's hope some answers come soon, this seems like it'll get more hilarious if fake.

'Morning!

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Yes, I want to observe birds, especially cockatoos and bluegays!

I would advise watching the Cardanals instead of the Bluegays, since the latter keep losing to the weakest teams in the MLB.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

sounds like I'm getting closer to that therapist, I'll settle with teledoc if that's the only option. But every time there is progress on getting one, it then seems to follow with an immediate pause.

Oof... That can be frustrating for sure, but I do hope that the therapy proves useful for you!

Me seeing Armagon and IO play SRW 30 while I'm still stuck with J

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EvQGFU6VgAQg8it?format=jpg&name=small

7 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Ah that one....

now and then here and there | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Zeon

Drapeau de Zeon - Flag of Zeon by KaijuLover1954 on DeviantArt

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

"That is to say, the longer a fandom persists, the more people become invested in the fandom for its own sake. And, as a corollary, the more likely that fandom is to become plagued by schisms."

Concise, yet very true.

There is an EVEN BETTER solution

Raymond Saint — Char as the leader of Neo-Zeon (Char's...

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

PS4 version lets gooooooo

2 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Mainline FE based on Heroes lets goooooooooo

I hope they remove hit rates

1 minute ago, Newtype06 said:

Me seeing Armagon and IO play SRW 30 while I'm still stuck with J

Oh yeah, you were playing J, wasn't it. At what point are you now?

Chapter 24 beat. That was a great map. And now, for the final chapter...

...oh what the ABSOLUTE FUCK IS THAT FINAL BOSS--

In a good way. I am honestly impressed. That is the most intimidating final boss I've seen in any of these games. Nothing comes even close. Nothing. Holy fucking shit, Kaga...

8 hours ago, Dayni said:

From my experience, I did find it tricky, but I got away with one healer, no Mozu and got the villages, though that was a tight fight, I never got Takumi and Corrin was a cav which helped movement.

Well yeah, but I’ve been feeding pretty much every kill to Odin Dank and Arthur…

Wyvern Elise can definitely work (though I wasn't the one using it).

If Wyvern Elise was the only unorthodox thing I was doing then yeah, probably.

8 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Did you use tonics?

I FORGOT ABOUT THOSE

During my chill CQ luna run where i fooled around i didn't have that much trouble...

Even if it was still tough

Didn’t this chapter take you like a month the first time on lunatic?

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I was vaguely aware of this (not to this extent, I’ve only seen one of these screenshots and not as an official announcement), but I’m not interested it all because presumably all of this content is locked to the other route which imo isn’t very good.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Quite a bit of that footage wasn’t anywhere in the hikikomori route, or at least I didn’t find anything like it while heavily using a walkthrough for new stuff.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't care what Eurogamer "understands". I will wait for a real announcement confirming Console Heroes: Starring Pepsiman is a thing. Only then I will say goodbye to Fire Emblem.

Inb4 the game ends up having a good number of playable bearded chads.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

suppose I'll go and SRW30 now

You're like five chapters ahead of me now aren't you?

If I play my cards right, I may have the most epic kill for this game's final boss. Not Karajan, unfortunately, Karajan can't pull it off, but... This one will be good too.

Shame I can't upload it to my Youtube channel even if I manage, heh. Not now, at least.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Quite a bit of that footage wasn’t anywhere in the hikikomori route, or at least I didn’t find anything like it while heavily using a walkthrough for new stuff.

Eh. Main route best route anyway.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Inb4 the game ends up having a good number of playable bearded chads.

Come now, don't lie to yourself and me. It's not going to happen. FE forgot what beards on playables looked like in Awakening. If the leak is a thing and that old guy from the pics exists, he's going to die a shitty, pointless death for nonexistent dramatic effect, and that's a guarantee.