Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

I remember seeing a LoZ themed hack, years ago. Don't remember much of it, though.

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Got enough score on Hyoma for the Combattler V prerequisites battle, I just need to sink over 300k into it for a FUB, which is affordable b/c I have over 2 million in unspent credits. I'm a spendthrift constantly waiting to see what exactly I want to invest in.😄 Looking over the generic options for FUBing in 30, I'm thinking I'll take the S terrain ratings. Nobody so far has come with S ratings by default, barring Cy'. By contrast, OGs2 was probably too free doling out the S ratings, it felt like almost every ultimate mech had at least one.

At least, long-term, you can end up choosing three FUB's (at 10, 15, and 20 upgrade slots), heh.

If it's that stage, then it's not the FUB, but just unlock the Custom Bonus, so only up to five upgrade slots.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

33 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yes, I too think the bear pulls off that top hat excellently. What a great design.

Your missing out, but oh well!

1 hour ago, Newtype06 said:

Na-chan cute and funny

True.

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If it's that stage, then it's not the FUB, but just unlock the Custom Bonus, so only up to five upgrade slots.

Thank you for the correction! Somehow, I didn't notice that in the Tutorial pages.😅 I thought it sad that they had ditched mech-specific upgrading bonuses.

Well, got the call. I might start my new job on Monday then. Hopefully this is a job to retain for more than a month at least.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

14 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, got the call. I might start my new job on Monday then. Hopefully this is a job to retain for more than a month at least.

Good luck! Hopefully this one works out better than the last one did.

23 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I hope everything works out! Good luck!

If I recall, it's going to be an office job... so yeah, not having to be standing for hours is already a big plus.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

https://i.redd.it/pbl6hxes6xs81.png

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Good luck!

55 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Stranger Things is peak fiction.

Went downhill after the first season lol, just like True Detective

At least it seems that things are back on track with season 4

Edited by Newtype06

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

We know given the franchise's long history that he'd definitely be Sword + Bow. Infantry is likely, but horse is not implausible either. If BotW is the Link of reference, we might slip Lances into his weapon lineup. Growths... I'd go physical-balanced, with low Mag & Res (despite Link's sometime talent with magical artifacts). Link is so versatile I can't see him leaning heavily in any particular stats. (Although, Smash has no problem making Link a little slow and heavy.) Assuming Personal Skills are a thing, it'd either be something like "Heroism" or "Courage", benefits uncertain. Obviously brings the Master Sword as his personal weapon.

Nintendo, hire this man, we need to see this happen asap.

Now do Zelda

Oh yeah, something I do remember of that hack. It was of Sacred Stones and Ranger was Link's promotion, which only he had... on the playable side, which should say who else had it, if you know LoZ...

30 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Went downhill after the first season lol, just like True Detective

At least it seems that things are back on track with season 4

Season 3 is great. So is season 2, but disliking it is more understandable. What‘s True Detective?

Edited by Sooks

I'd say, if the chances of a fourth game are with one foot on the grave, at least we could see a remake of the original two somewhere down the road... I'd hope...

9 hours ago, Benice said:

Dang, ya figured me out!

You may be a loose cannon Sandvich, but you can't hide from me!

9 hours ago, Benice said:

ZRwws86.png

The full Morshu version of It Has To Be This Way is beautiful.

I just listened to it.

It is indeed beautiful.

The fact that people are still doing all sorts of insane shit with this dude that had exactly two lines is fascinating.

5 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Nintendo, hire this man

Sorry, I was just reminded of this when I saw that line.

19 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

be fair, he was unpersoned because he tried to continue to IP at another company. If he had named his new game anything other than "Emblem Saga", he would have managed to be like Sakaguchi is with Square

Meanwhile Tetsuya Takahashi: "I continued my IP at three different companies using pretty much the same name and they let me do it. Heck even when I wasn't gonna use the name, they changed it to match the name anyways"

kpQrDTpak_SJBv4jWg93ahoRDNEyVdE0fnKPFeY0

19 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Mars superior

And easier too

Mars has the problem of low gravity. It probably is easier to colonize and terraform but Venus is the closest to Earth in terms of mass.

17 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

cosmic-scale existential emptiness"

Oh Kurzgesagt does a lot of these haha.

4 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

I spot a witch and a mecha

Imma watch this

Shrimpy when he spots a witch

d37_1.jpg

________

I skipped like three pages, let me know if I missed anything.

36 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Meanwhile Tetsuya Takahashi: "I continued my IP at three different companies using pretty much the same name and they let me do it. Heck even when I wasn't gonna use the name, they changed it to match the name anyways"

"Meanwhile" is a pretty unfair word to use here, considering Kaga was one of the first directors to want to continue his work in a different company, and it was the precedent set by the Emblem Saga case that allowed others to pull stunts like these in the future. Nintendo then endeavored to beat him to the ground and erase him from history, but the damage was done.

Takahashi, just like Igarashi with Bloodstained or Inafune with Mighty no 9, for a couple more examples, may not have had the same luck had Kaga not fought a war with Nintendo all those years ago, is all I'm saying.

https://i.redd.it/ebxzr1ewl9691.gif

13 hours ago, Benice said:

It's doing OK, thanks for asking! We still haven't figured out what exactly the problem is, but I'm going in for imaging next month if the stomach acid-reducing meds the doctor prescribed don't sort the issue out.

I hope this goes well at least, the issue not going away for such a long time is worrisome.