Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

30 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

ir4rm8smry691.png

Persona again with the weeb free card

Those people won't actually play Persona anyways.

31 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

what i tried, but when they rage and rush i just can't evade lol

Meta Knight Sword beam also works very well.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Happy Northern Hemispheric Summer Solstice/Southern Hemispheric Winter Solstice!☀️❄️ -Provided you aren't roasting or freezing outside!

---

Played a half-hour of Metroid Dread, I ran into one problem. Before I set the game down, I already wasn't sure of where to go after getting the Speed Booster, with like a week's worth of leave, I'm totally lost.😅 Got a few Missile Tanks out of wandering around though.

I'll do some reading and play more 30 (I can't truly stop with it) 'til Teehee helps me on Dread. -The intended path preferably, I'm certainly not good enuf for any sequence breaking nonsense.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Played a half-hour of Metroid Dread, I ran into one problem. Before I set the game down, I already wasn't sure of where to go after getting the Speed Booster, with like a week's worth of leave, I'm totally lost.😅 Got a few Missile Tanks out of wandering around though.

I'll put general directions in spoilers.

Spoiler

Looks like the issue I had when I got stuck. First off there's the grappling beam in Artaria (), then head north of Dairon to go to Ferenia briefly, then going to the southwest in Dairon and go down to the watery area Burenia.

Spoiler

When you get there there'll also be an area where a fan shows up. Around there you can shoot through the ground, I got stuck there.

2 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

The Black Eagles don't have Lorenz.

This is the first time I have seen a Golden Deer fan cite Lorenz as a plus for their house without a list of other characters.

Turned it up to Expert in 30. Dodging did get more difficult, more than expected, even with five upgrades toss into everyone my Reals were at times at risk of getting OKHO'ed at full health. I sorta need my Spirit commands to survive. I'll keep it on Expert for now. Things aren't truly difficult, but I appreciate the extra bit of chew, which I could always turn back down if desired.

Whilst I know you dislike SRW @Saint Rubenio, I think I found what might be the mech for you.:

A giant robot piloted by four chatty chunni old men, one of whom is always asleep. They might be Mexican b/c the setting they're from seems Wild West-themed, but is that Hispanophone enough for you? Sorry the facial hair is no more than the one guy's goatee.

Seems like the Eldora is on the weaker side, but then you're a Derrick fan. And nothing can't be made good with enough investment in SRW.

2 hours ago, Awoken Dayni said:

I'll put general directions in spoilers.

Thank you!😀

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Kirby is best FE after all

Kirby SRPG when? Kirby JRPG would work too.

Return of the Obra Dinn is such a brilliant masterpiece. If there ever was a game I truly do wish I could forget on command so I could experience it all over again, it's this one. The magic of the first experience cannot be reproduced, but at the same time, it was too memorable to forget.

Oh well. At least I'll always have the soundtrack.

2 hours ago, Shrimpolaris said:

a6z4oefrhz691.png?width=643&format=png&a

Kirby is best FE after all

ngl I still can't see Hopes Edelgard without feeling sad. They did her so unbelievably dirty. She looks so awful...

1 hour ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Well, In ThiS vIdeo, yoU know wHat thAt's imPlying-

*Slap

Apologies, no idea what that was about. Enjoy. 😅

Alas, poor Dayni! I knew him, Wraith. A fellow of infinite stick, of most excellent abstinence. He hath bonked me a thousand times. And now, how abhorred in his horny it is!

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Whilst I know you dislike SRW @Saint Rubenio

Haha, well, "dislike" is too strong a word, I'd say. The "cheesy, frenetic mecha action" setting and the apparent focus on text and visuals over gameplay is not my cup of tea, but I don't think it's bad or anything. Just not for me, personally.

I think I found what might be the mech for you.:

A giant robot piloted by four chatty chunni old men, one of whom is always asleep. They might be Mexican b/c the setting they're from seems Wild West-themed, but is that Hispanophone enough for you? Sorry the facial hair is no more than the one guy's goatee.

...Did they... Did they simultaneously scream AMIGO before whacking that serpent...?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ONE OF THEM IS CALLED BARRIO! BARRIO! HE'S LITERALLY CALLED "NEIGHBORHOOD"! I LOVE YOU JAPAN, AND I HATE YOU!

Oh my God, Jose, Carlos and FUCKING BARRIO. Nero stands out like a sore thumb, having a properly anime name among his ridiculous peers...

Yeah, you were right, this is the most amazing thing I've seen all day.

Seems like the Eldora is on the weaker side, but then you're a Derrick fan. And nothing can't be made good with enough investment in SRW.

That just makes them better. They're the meme of the team.

...I just can't get over that. Barrio. They called him Barrio. Putos Japoneses...

1 minute ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Let's fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What's this? The next TAtS?

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Things to know about Hilda: She got her own battle theme, despite only being around for a short while.

We talked about this in the testing discord. The conclusion we reached: Bertoullia should DEFINITELY have gotten this theme as well. It's too good to be locked to the character that barely exists and it would fit Bertie like a glove.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

We talked about this in the testing discord. The conclusion we reached: Bertoullia should DEFINITELY have gotten this theme as well. It's too good to be locked to the character that barely exists and it would fit Bertie like a glove.

I figured she would get something like this:

Well, I did play a lot Pirate Warriors recently. So maybe something more like this:

Edited by BrightBow

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What's this?

Marie Route of "The World of Otome Game is Tough for Mobs". 

OG is generic harem isekai stuff and nothing about the MC being a mob.

Marie Route/Spin-off however makes the isekai'd person truely a mob and how arriving at a new world isn't all fun and games, even with knowledge of said game world. Hope yes, but not everything going right because MC powers. It's fucking great

And now said spin off is getting novelized^_^

That Marie is pre Isekai sister Isekai'd makes it...better? xD

Edited by Shrimpolaris

8 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I figured she would get something like this:

Well, I did play a lot Pirate Warriors recently. So maybe something more like this:

Hahahah... Well, unfortunately, she has no theme. Because Kaga is a fickle man like that. Not that she needs it, I mean, being herself is enough to be the second-coolest thing after Karajan.

Also that woman is amazing and so is her theme.

*Slap

well that got a good laugh out of me

don't have to be horny to laugh

I once again died in stage 2. But I discovered a new hidden life throwing handaxes at random. This makes me a happy man, for the more lives I have, the more lives I can lose by sucking before I have to sell my soul.

At this rate I'm still going to be playing Maldita Castilla when the summer Steam sale begins. I actually have games to buy in the sale, too, for once. Leave it to me to backlog the shit out of games I actively planned on playing in favor of this one that I called "just a distraction till the sale starts".

*Slap

10 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

wYTcrkN.png

tfw you have a certification exam after tomorrow but my mind and body are like 
"i really wanna go to a concert right now"

I can't fucking sit still for some reason XD

Edited by Shrimpolaris