Jump to content
Eunie

We L(Ike) Hellos, Games and Teehees

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Why, Reverie?

603478e2f0832f7f87e5798c31a6a87a.png

Why give Rean Hetrerochromia? Purple and yellow eyes don't look good together!

Because they knew that Shrimp-kun thought it looked cool and it would make him more dreamy for the ladies.

Edited by WraithReborn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Because they knew that Shrimp-kun thought it look cool and it would make him more dreamy for the ladies.

lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Guys, today has been THE DAY for me. I hope the next few days continue like this.

Party Hard Anime GIF - Party Hard Anime Party - Discover & Share GIFs

Congrats!! I hope it continues like that for you too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Byleth…

Well, that’s my first game over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After watching all the videos that came out about Three Copes, I have only one thing to say

BLUE LIONS CHADS CAN'T STOP WINNING

11 hours ago, Benice said:

...Twitch, why are there multiple politics streams with Speedrun tags?

Shadow was right all along

8 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahh, another one of my all time favorite videogames. I've played it to death. While I think Obra Dinn is the greater game and experience, Papers Please doesn't fall too far behind, and it has replay value. All in all, it's another game that I could spend hours shilling.

Lucas Pope is a genius. I don't think I've seen anybody that pushes the limits of this medium as much as him.

I've been interested in Papers Please for some time now.

Do you recommend I play it?

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Good. Maybe now he will exist in the plot. Perhaps he'll even have an arc!

Claude truly rises to his "bastard" status.

5 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Why, Reverie?

Why give Rean Hetrerochromia? Purple and yellow eyes don't look good together!

pn0SfyW.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

I've been interested in Papers Please for some time now.

Do you recommend I play it?

No. I was just done calling it one of my favorite games of all time, and its creator a genius (though the right word would be artist) that pushes the limits of the medium of videogames like few others. But I don't recommend it, no.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

No. I was just done calling it one of my favorite games of all time, and its creator a genius (though the right word would be artist) that pushes the limits of the medium of videogames like few others. But I don't recommend it, no.

Didn't take the bait, even if unknowingly. I'm proud of you Ruben.

Tq2d5mv6 o

Think I can beat it today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Didn't take the bait, even if unknowingly. I'm proud of you Ruben.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but thanks!

57 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Tq2d5mv6 o

Think I can beat it today?

Criado por Lucas Pope lol. In Spanish "criado" means "raised", so that was funky to read at first.

Anyway, I don't know. Game's not that long, but I don't think it's "beat in one day" short. Probably'll take two, three, maybe four days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I have no idea what you're talking about, but thanks!

Criado por Lucas Pope lol. In Spanish "criado" means "raised", so that was funky to read at first.

Anyway, I don't know. Game's not that long, but I don't think it's "beat in one day" short. Probably'll take two, three, maybe four days.

my entire family is dying

help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

my entire family is dying

help

Yes, that has a tendency to happen.

Try not to let it happen, though. The state doesn't like it when you're too incompetent to keep your folks alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

…Of course there is only one chevalier I give a rat’s ass about, and unlike a certain chevalier of the ashen persuasion this fellow has gotten laid…a lot…with hundreds of different women…

5019C2FC-4CEC-4F10-A85E-88F591A7BD6A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yes, that has a tendency to happen.

Try not to let it happen, though. The state doesn't like it when you're too incompetent to keep your folks alive.

I was thrown in prison because I was in debt. Cursed be they.

22 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

❤️

21 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Is this a playable costume?

Not really. You will understand in time...

https://i.imgur.com/64tTnFS.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

I was thrown in prison because I was in debt. Cursed be they.

Hahahaha... You'll get better. It happens to everyone at first, don't worry.

...Well, not me. From the beginning I was so good at the game that I never had money problems whatsoever. I don't mean to brag - quite the opposite, I was too good and it muddled the experience. The moral dilemmas aren't as impactful when you have two hundred bucks and can afford the citation from the poor girl that wants to reunite with her boyfriend but has no papers to please. Them's the breaks, I was simply too peerless a tactician.

Pope got his revenge years later when he made me chase the ghost of a Frenchman around a boat for 10 hours.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I think this game is not for me.

25 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The moral dilemmas aren't as impactful when you have two hundred bucks and can afford the citation from the poor girl that wants to reunite with her boyfriend but has no papers to please. Them's the breaks, I was simply too peerless a tactician.

The moral dilemmas aren't as impactful when you don't have morals in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Newtype06 said:

Yeah, I think this game is not for me.

Giving up?

1 minute ago, Newtype06 said:

The moral dilemmas aren't as impactful when you don't have morals in the first place.

True, you're a fan of anime. Fans of anime are morally bankrupt. I judge them harshly.

Y'know says the guy that gets a massive shit-eating grin every time he thinks of a certain little girl getting eviscerated by her frowning big brother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...Man, my school's system of handing out schedules sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Giving up?

NEVER! I NEVER GIVE UP!

Besides, I think I'm getting the hang of it.

30 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

True, you're a fan of anime. Fans of anime are morally bankrupt. I judge them harshly.

I just doomed an immigrant's wife because she didn't have the necessary documents!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, outside Light/Shadow farming, I think I'm finally done with the Tales content of Another Eden...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...