Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

53 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

It's less about numbers and more about abilities and mechanics

For example: Imagine a terrain changing weapon. Or a magic reflector shield, or an illusion weapon, etc.

Like, if they are RD Mastery skill style then I would have to say no personally. 

Unique effects can be very fun i agree 100% on, but they need ro be implented the right way.

• Replies 175.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

13 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Like, if they are RD Mastery skill style then I would have to say no personally. 

yeah nothing idiotic like that dw

I want more system shake up (like what Fates did) rather than op skills xD

13 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Unique effects can be very fun i agree 100% on, but they need ro be implented the right way.

ofc

Gotta say tho

Whenever we get next FE, i hope they don't remove the Bow Flier classes we got lately. Wether Kinshi Knight in Fates or Wyvern Master (Claude's Class) in 3H these classes are really fun to play with

Edited by Shrimpy

2 hours ago, Shrimpy said:

yeah nothing idiotic like that dw

I want more system shake up (like what Fates did) rather than op skills xD

Well as much as I love RD, the mastery skills were just dumb. 

I like the more minor effect style skills personally, no need for skills like Resolve for instance. The skills should support the characters not control the game.

Only a couple more weeks to go before the Vestaria 2 beta is closed. In light of this, I have decided to try and get another run in. There's a lot of alternate events I want to see, and if I can help out some more while at it, all the better. Besides, that way I can safely wait for Symphony of War to get another patch or two. Or Hopes get its DLC, haha!

Anyway, it's a good thing I decided to do this, because already I discovered a softlock that slipped past everyone lol.

44 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Gotta say tho

Whenever we get next FE, i hope they don't remove the Bow Flier classes we got lately. Wether Kinshi Knight in Fates or Wyvern Master (Claude's Class) in 3H these classes are really fun to play with

I agree. Bows are cool. Flying bows are even cooler.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Or Hopes get its DLC, haha!

Probably going to happen, it's not like AoC's DLC was announced at launch.

Would you be bothered by Hanneman being there?

Ngl the only DLC i might get is we get a Rhea route or something because dear god was she done dirthy. Everyone just keeps attacking her while she chilling lol.

What would really piss me off if they continue the obviously unfinished Story in DLC. That would be a total scum move

37 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Probably going to happen, it's not like AoC's DLC was announced at launch.

Personally, I think a certain character alone pretty much guarantees DLC. I'll put it in spoilers, in case you care not to know who's not playable. Not a big spoiler, really it's a super tiny one, but... hey, I figured some consideration was in order, after our past... complete lack thereof. Haha... ahhh.

Spoiler

Judith. I know I use the expression a lot, but I firmly believe it is no exaggeration to say Judith being unplayable makes absolutely no sense. There is no thought process that explains her absence satisfactorily. She's relevant, she has plenty of untapped potential and unanswered questions about herself and her background, her role in both games just SCREAMS playable (I mean for fuck's sake she's basically just Claude's Gilbert/Hubert), everyone wanted her to be playable since 3H, she's plenty waifuable, Golden Deer is positively starving for exclusive characters in both games...

The one and only reason I could come up with for her being unplayable a second time is that they're holding out on her for DLC. I simply cannot fathom they'd be so profoundly stupid as to just forget about her. Literally everything is right for her to be playable - she might be the single most obviously playable unplayable in the entire series! And they had two chances! Two!

Would you be bothered by Hanneman being there?

...Yes, but I'd bite. I'd definitely bite, unfortunately...

31 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Ngl the only DLC i might get is we get a Rhea route or something because dear god was she done dirthy. Everyone just keeps attacking her while she chilling lol.

What would really piss me off if they continue the obviously unfinished Story in DLC. That would be a total scum move

Well, looking at Warriors' track record, it seems like character DLCs are common, but I'm not so sure about story finishers... Then again, anything is possible.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

TFXsOgM.png

Hurray! Kicked a bunch of Iberian butts along the way, so that was nice. With apologies to the Iberians in the thread, but Castile/Spain in particular is a rather kickable backside in EU4 because of how incredibly annoying it can be when they've been colonising for a couple hundred years.

Related to the achievement: The UI does not allow to just type the number of money that you want to gift to another nation. You can't click and hold the up-arrow to quickly get to 10000 ducats. You actually have to click FOUR HUNDRED TIMES because the maximal increment is 25 ducats per click. Oh no, excuse me, it's FOUR HUNDRED AND ONE TIMES because the achievement's description is faulty and you have to give away more than 10k ducats.

So uh

Not for nothing, but Three Hopes's story is apparently so bad that it's gotten a through-and-through gameplay guy to rant at me about the horribleness of the plot on Discord.

Multiple times.

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel at least a little schadenfreude about this.

Anyway, three chapters of VS2 today. Not too shabby, if I keep a pace something like this, I should be able to finish the second run well on time for the end of the beta test. The most important thing is that I once again have Karajan on the team. I missed him so much in these... barely three weeks he's not been around.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not for nothing, but Three Hopes's story is apparently so bad that it's gotten a through-and-through gameplay guy to rant at me about the horribleness of the plot on Discord.

look

Golden Wildfire made me wanna play Fates

FATES

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

look

FATES

You know, Vestaria Saga 2 is (about to be) right there if you feel like cleansing your palate. Sure it has a couple of Kaga's kinky shenanigans, but for the most part it's pretty great. Eh? Eh?

Honestly though that's too bad.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

look

FATES

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know, Like a Dragon is right there if you feel like cleansing your palate. Sure it has a couple of kinky shenanigans, but for the most part it's pretty great. Eh? Eh?

Just now, Benice said:

You know, Like a Dragon is right there if you feel like cleansing your palate. Sure it has a couple of kinky shenanigans, but for the most part it's pretty great. Eh? Eh?

Well, would you look at the big brain man overhere.

Well, would you look at the big brain man overhere.

Laziness drives innovation!

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know, Vestaria Saga 2 is (about to be) right there if you feel like cleansing your palate. Sure it has a couple of Kaga's kinky shenanigans, but for the most part it's pretty great. Eh? Eh?

I am looking forward to it, but XB3 as well lol.

I might get it on release, but won't be able to play it day 1.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

-video-

Problem is, first half of the route? Some peake Fodlan, nay, Peak Fire Emblem stuff.

Then the mid way point hits and they rush through some BIG events, Claude becomes a big moron for the sake of "moral grayness", and now i am in Crimson Flower Claude edition.

It fucking sucks that they just Edelgard'd Claude instead of expanding Almyra and using that to make him more shady instead of just retreading the same points like CF. Almyra is instead completely shoved aside, again.

And ah, Slytherin are being even more random here. Like what the fuck, dude, they are straight up idiotic. But everyone being a moron is like, the motto of Golden Wildfire Part 2.

They gave fans a grey Claude, but they made him a complete moron while doing so. Those who hated Claude before now like him because "haha warcrimes"

A shame, because his schemes were so enjoyable in Part 1. Legit styling on the Empire before Almyra got forced in

Edited by Shrimpy

The redux with Dread’s first boss is difficult. Needs to give away more health pickups, haven’t beaten it on Rookie, definitely couldn’t trounce it were I playing higher. Too much durability undermines the predictable attacks.

———

MRI was deemed unnecessary and got canceled, yay! Chance I’ll be leaving tomorrow, if not, then the day after for sure.

Ya know, this is a humbling experience. Makes one think about the unfortunate souls who spend weeks and years in the hospital with far, far worse ailments. And what loved ones of said individuals have to deal with too. If I complain of so little time “wasted”, then I couldn’t possibly bear with the tragic fates of others. Never stop being grateful for having good health. Don’t forget to offer condolences to those without it. And respect the workers who treat the maladies and or provide the little amenities that make life a pinch more comfortable for those who lack comfort.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

I am falling down the VTuber rabbit hole.

Send help.

Uhh… buy Needy Streamer Overload (“Needy Girl Overdose” in Japan)?

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Uhh… buy Needy Streamer Overload (“Needy Girl Overdose” in Japan)?

Buy what now?

...Huh.

I think that I shall pass. I'm not that far down the hole yet, I haven't bought the V-Tubers Milkers Mousepads yet...