Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Lol it's older than the series itself. Did Kaga make it?

I mean, I've heard that Kaga did everything first, so... I wouldn't rule that out.

• Replies 175.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hmm, I believe I was like, level 10 shen going through the roost? Never grinded, just didn't run awsy too much. I ran away some times, even, so it's not too strict.

Spoiler

It's not like I ran away aside from the bears when I didn't have a full party. Well except that one time with Oersted and Streibough when I got myself nearly killed with other generics and I was still low level for even that hill.

Apparently I'm good enough with the tools provided that Oersted wasn't ready for when he was alone.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

I keep forgetting Soul Trees are a thing tbh. I just unlock Heat Gauge slowdowns and Art Cancelling and that's it lol.

Partner skills stack btw

Well, it makes a bigger impact on Hard Mode I assume, as some fights CAN be pretty nasty.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

tho you may be paying for your insolence for a good hour or two.

Those who know know.

👀

htps://twitter.com/YuzuKiyochii/status/1555827920400416768?s=20&t=b0RALbTtmQMgJcUDAJ5J

50 minutes ago, ping said:

I mean, I've heard that Kaga did everything first, so... I wouldn't rule that out.

It has to be Kaga. 50 years would make the release date of this randomizer software for FE... The same year as Pong. Nobody but Kaga could've pulled off a first of that caliber.

46 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:
  Hide contents

It's not like I ran away aside from the bears when I didn't have a full party. Well except that one time with Oersted and Streibough when I got myself nearly killed with other generics and I was still low level for even that hill.

Apparently I'm good enough with the tools provided that Oersted wasn't ready for when he was alone.

You can do it. I believe in you, I plead. I pray. And answer you...

Wait, fuck, I forgot, Dragon Age is broken and I got fix packs from 06. But he's not here now and I don't remember how to mod this game or where to get the fixpack for Awakening. But I made a promise... It was... The last promise... THIS DIVINE LIGHTING

Ah well, it's fine. No point in hurrying. I wouldn't be able to play that much tonight, anyway, it's rather late. Tomorrow I can do it. @Newtype06 please refresh my memory regarding Dragon Age modding. I remember seeing an Awakening fixpack, but it was a long time ago, and besides, I'll need to install the game on my other computer when I get back to the city, anyway.

Should you fail to comply, the contract shall be broken, and I will not be obligated to play Dragon Age and commit more sins. Caution is advised.

...Also, if you could sign the post with "boy do I love me some women in winter coats, no fanservice there, just the way I like it", that'd be grand. I do not guarantee Alistair will survive this game either, should you elect to ignore my request...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The last promise

Ruben, i think its funny that you like TLP... The fact that its so Trails based makes that humorous to me every time!

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Ruben, i think its funny that you like TLP... The fact that its so Trails based makes that humorous to me every time!

I mean, the only Trails in it is some music and references because the creator very obviously loved the series. Otherwise, TLP has funny writing and FE gameplay, which makes it far more up my alley than Trails.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, the only Trails in it is some music and references because the creator very obviously loved the series. Otherwise, TLP has funny writing and FE gameplay, which makes it far more up my alley than Trails.

Leon is literally Loewe though. And Kelik is Joshua. Xd

Leon's sword is supposed to be "Kernvitter" from Trails ofc

Edit: and the senators are akin to the enforcers.

Edited by lightcosmo

Wish there were more Tales games on Steam. The older ones, specifically. Symphonia is like the earliest one that's there, no? Or is it Vesperia?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

34 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait, fuck, I forgot, Dragon Age is broken and I got fix packs from 06. But he's not here now and I don't remember how to mod this game or where to get the fixpack for Awakening. But I made a promise... It was... The last promise... THIS DIVINE LIGHTING

Ah well, it's fine. No point in hurrying. I wouldn't be able to play that much tonight, anyway, it's rather late. Tomorrow I can do it. @Newtype06 please refresh my memory regarding Dragon Age modding. I remember seeing an Awakening fixpack, but it was a long time ago, and besides, I'll need to install the game on my other computer when I get back to the city, anyway.

Everything you'll need will be under "Fixes" and "Awakening Fixes". Don't forget the 4GB patch.

37 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Also, if you could sign the post with "boy do I love me some women in winter coats, no fanservice there, just the way I like it", that'd be grand. I do not guarantee Alistair will survive this game either, should you elect to ignore my request...

Boy do I love me some women in winter coats, no fanservice there, just the way I like it.

Why do you think this is somehow OOC for me?

22 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Leon is literally Loewe though. And Kelik is Joshua. Xd

Leon's sword is supposed to be "Kernvitter" from Trails ofc

Edit: and the senators are akin to the enforcers.

Ah yes, the pointless characters that appear in two cutscenes at the very end of the game, and that the creator clearly had no idea what to do with.

...You know, this actually explains a lot. He wanted to force more Trails references into the game, so he just carelessly threw them in and that's how they ended up feeling so oddly out of place. Interesting.

Everything you'll need will be under "Fixes" and "Awakening Fixes". Don't forget the 4GB patch.

Ah, here we are, thank you.

...Oh good lord, there's so much for Awakening...

Boy do I love me some women in winter coats, no fanservice there, just the way I like it.

Bwahahahahahaha. More. I will make you say more. A life for a betrayal of your every belief.

Why do you think this is somehow OOC for me?

...This doesn't feel like winning...

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Bwahahahahahaha. More. I will make you say more. A life for a betrayal of your every belief.

i don't get why this is a betrayal of my beliefs