Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 hours ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Gotta do that sometimes in my job. I get house deliveries sometimes on my 18 wheeler and some of these people will demand that ONE guy pull the sun, the moon, and the stars and other assorted miracles outta his ass

”Whaddya mean you aint takin my 1000 lb gun safe up to the 3rd floor bedroom??”

Sorry.... we’re a freight line, not a safe moving company. That’s YOUR responsibility 🤨

Geez, what do you do, exactly?

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

I wish they would at least give me an estimate. Hell, tell me "small, medium, large" and i can figure it out because there is correlation.

Tell me "idk" and idk where your fingers will be when you leave the store.

Maybe i'm the crazy one but i feel like knowing at least an estimate of your sizes is like the simplest thing.

It only really gets stressful when i'm dealing with Latina moms and i really have to specify there because Hispanics make up 95% of the customer base.

There's Latina moms and then there's Latina moms and dealing with the latter is not fun.

No i totally understand, it's perfectly reasonable to get a tad bothered by someone asking for help and not willing to put in any effort to figure out a solution in the first place.

-

@Edelguardiansing PSX fin allows you to change bios by going into >file --->configuration ---> BIOS

e58051836bc4a5bec0d0390cee110d6b.png

Edited by lightcosmo

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

8TMKD7K.png

Oh my god

It's...it's...

This emulation is terrible! The music glitches out and lags every 5 seconds!

There's something I'm missing here.

Also why is the opening text in English

Edited by Edelguardiansing

Alright I fixed it. Because I'm an idiot I only now realized I was using a different emulator than what @lightcosmowas talking about.

Thank you so much for the tips, @Saint Rubenio @Eltosian Kadath @Punished DayniAll of you. Kind of funny that the solution ended up being "Use a different emulator" but I appreciate it regardless.

Now all I need to do is patch this and then tackle Berick Saga.

Well, okay. This weekend, I wrote a little over 2.5K words. Not on the story I said I wanted to write, but on a different one that one inspired me next.

... aha... well, now I can focus back on the first idea at least...

1 minute ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Even if they were, it's not like I have a PS device to use for it.

I see.

Was for more myself, really. Ah well, it's okay either way.

PEMMEZT.png

(+4.4 Mag | -3.5 Spd)

H01FTco.png

(-3.65 Spd | -3.25 Def) :(:

In this household playthrough, we trust in our lord and saviour Percival!!!

iG7Oa8a.png02lcrQy.png

Both fairly close to their averages. :lol: (I could probably post that in the "Are bad units really that bad" thread over at the BinBla subforum)

5 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Now all I need to do is patch this and then tackle Berick Saga.

There is exactly one PS2 emulator in existence, PCSX2. It's plugin-based, meaning it may be a liiiittle troublesome to do the initial configuration. I'll help you if I can, but I did the set up like, years ago and only updated it once by copypasting. Since I use the emulator as a Berwick machine, I don't need to do more lol.

2 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I love when files jump around from being 12 minutes left to download to 12 days.

If you ever feel useless, remember estimated times of download are a thing.

1 hour ago, ping said:

H01FTco.png

(-3.65 Spd | -3.25 Def) :(:

In this household playthrough, we trust in our lord and saviour Percival

Treck better

24 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Hah, I called it. I'm a genius.

Pretty Boy overthere looks more noble than like, all the nobles in the series. So tacky.

34 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

One or two minor things in my sleep deprived state:

Looks like rotating camera's back, but I wonder if it's full 360 degree rotation, because 3H kept 12 fixed positions even if you could move it between them freely,

Alfie here is also carrying an axe that is greyed out, confirming he's not able to use Axes at least. His horse's armour has a horn on it but I doubt he's riding a unicorn, right?

There was also some green units in the corner being harassed, looks like we do get Green Units.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Treck better

I fully intend to add Sophia to the team (I've saved up all the stat boosters! +14 HP, +2 Skl, +2 Lck, +2 Def, +4 Spd and +2 Con will surely prove that she's Good Actually), so I don't feel too comfortable adding a Lv.4 Cav to my team in chapter 13. :lol: I think Zealot and "75% Spd Growth" Marcus (actually, he got another level, so it's down to 60%) shall get another spin.

An average Treck would've been wayyy better than this, though. Oh well, next time.

31 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

There was also some green units in the corner being harassed, looks like we do get Green Units.

0sw20nhu6vl31.jpg?auto=webp&s=0398d8bc29

a return to the glory days

47 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Pretty Boy

*Flower Boy

50 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

One or two minor things in my sleep deprived state:

Looks like rotating camera's back, but I wonder if it's full 360 degree rotation, because 3H kept 12 fixed positions even if you could move it between them freely,

Alfie here is also carrying an axe that is greyed out, confirming he's not able to use Axes at least.

It would seem cavaliers can only use one weapon type, which is the best way to handle them.

50 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

His horse's armour has a horn on it but I doubt he's riding a unicorn, right?

Oh, I wish. It would suit the dandy prick like a glove.

57 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Green units: The true staple of the series.

50 minutes ago, ping said:

I fully intend to add Sophia to the team (I've saved up all the stat boosters! +14 HP, +2 Skl, +2 Lck, +2 Def, +4 Spd and +2 Con will surely prove that she's Good Actually), so I don't feel too comfortable adding a Lv.4 Cav to my team in chapter 13. :lol: I think Zealot and "75% Spd Growth" Marcus (actually, he got another level, so it's down to 60%) shall get another spin.

An average Treck would've been wayyy better than this, though. Oh well, next time.

Boo. Coward. If you'd used Treck he wouldn't have let you down like "Bad And Boring" Allen has.

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Boo. Coward. If you'd used Treck he wouldn't have let you down like "Bad And Boring" Allen has.

Look, I already want to bring Sophia, Dorothy (already better at 20/1 than Igrene!) and Lot (who is unfortunately also lagging in Spd [-1.55] and Def [-3.2]) to the endgame. Adding another top tier character would just make things too easy.

in related news, Roy just one-rounded a Cavalier from full health in chapter 13. The Axereaver giveth, the Axereaver taketh away.

See, that BS is exactly why i think the Authority/Leadship system is flawed. Like, why are the opponents just gaining +100 hit/eva for... no cost/risk/drawback?

It's just a poorly designed mechanic imo which rewards a team for... no effort at all.

3 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I love when files jump around from being 12 minutes left to download to 12 days.

Ah the Microsoft minute at work.

1 hour ago, ping said:

iG7Oa8a.png02lcrQy.png

Both fairly close to their averages. :lol: (I could probably post that in the "Are bad units really that bad" thread over at the BinBla subforum)

Shin isn't bad, people are just too afraid of Sacae to use him despite some potent hard mode bonuses. Dorothy is less ridiculous to call bad, but a lot of times people call her bad simply for being a bow unit, and Binding Blade is one of the games where that doesn't instantly make a unit bad.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

e7a82486d1d61d843809473396d425c1.png

20 Authority what kinda BS is this?! I hate this chapter/10 already. XD

What Thracia hack is this?

29 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

See, that BS is exactly why i think the Authority/Leadship system is flawed. Like, why are the opponents just gaining +100 hit/eva for... no cost/risk/drawback?

It's just a poorly designed mechanic imo which rewards a team for... no effort at all.

The drawback is that they loss that bonus if the unit with leadership starts isn't around. On the enemy side it encourages you to hunt down enemy units with leadership stars as early as you can, even if dealing them would otherwise be optional. Its a nice little side objective to add to a map with a lot of nice flavor to it. On the player side it adds something unique to a unit to encourage you to deploy them even if you have better combat units available, and keep protect them if you can.

8 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

What Thracia hack is this?

The drawback is that they loss that bonus if the unit with leadership starts isn't around. On the enemy side it encourages you to hunt down enemy units with leadership stars as early as you can, even if dealing them would otherwise be optional. Its a nice little side objective to add to a map with a lot of nice flavor to it. On the player side it adds something unique to a unit to encourage you to deploy them even if you have better combat units available, and keep protect them if you can.

add57038e06f514593f567da35bb77a7.png

Hunting Saias down is impossible though, he has a prf tome in this mod which will just level Phee instantly. XD