• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

37 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

uq7wN2c.png

Ok, enough FE for today XD

oof size large : MemeTemplatesOfficial

That's like once in a lifetime experience.

1 hour ago, Punished Dayni said:

That' certainly one way to do it.

I actually think it would work really well. Fates is a masterclass in terms of art, visuals, and gameplay so you could honestly just play through it while ignoring any written material as if it's an older Mario game.

I imagine it'd be really beautiful in that regard.

Edited by Edelguardiansing

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

And it's actually still online. It's just this particular page that's missing, it seems. No wonder I never saw it. You can even see it has only 13 pages tagged as "ts" while the decade old snapshot has 14.

Hold on, so he's still got the site.

It's talking about VS while also having these detailed posts about BS and TRS.

And we're not 1000% certain this is Kaga because?

(Also apparently he thinks Star Wars The Clone Wars is a great watch for war stories and is pro-dub for this at least)

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

The new age begins.

I should learn how to play Alight on Banjo 

3 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Believe it or not, i had less likely things happen before.

Both good and bad.

8 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

4%. That's 1 out of 25.

Unfortunate to be sure, but hardly this unexpected.

I wonder what a more "accurate" hit rate percentage would look like in Fire Emblem.

2 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I wonder what a more "accurate" hit rate percentage would look like in Fire Emblem.

Are you talking about 2RN?

Fates uses 1RN below 50%, so that 4% was accurate...

It feels like just yesterday when the Mario movie cast was announced...

It's odd how the first Nintendo Direct I've been able to watch live in a while is for the Mario movie, of all things. There will also be Pokémon Scarlet and Violet news tomorrow, will Chris-san be there too?

Estelle and Joshua are in Crossbell now, it's been two whole games since I last saw them! Armorica Village is nice too...

Spoiler

IMG_1831.thumb.JPG.bb0a78885c1be98b8aba07474980a321.JPG

Oh...

IMG_1832.thumb.JPG.97e9ed7d45b2452e43f1c1e56ce8d75c.JPG

I hope you know what you're getting into when you say whole family, chief.

Harold is the first person to give the SSS any respect, not to mention that he drove us home and gave us fast travel, so he's cool. Now I just need to find out the last of that backstory...

Okay, so, I think I may have chosen an idea after all. Now it's a matter of having time to write it for the thread. Hmm... yeah, what the heck... though I won't start tonight. Tomorrow, hopefully.

Just some ending things in here.

Travelling Round Sacae:

Spoiler

Rebecca gets a scene where she's called a living legend and we learn nothing else about Arcana. And Holmes drops off his half-brother to face his dad. And because I made a bad choice and kept Lyria and Attrom together she threatens to go back to the trafficker- OH FFS, HE'S NOT FUCKING DEAD!

Salia is reached I suppose, then we get Rishel-Martel, which I can get I guess and Bartz-Leonie, a pairing that's 200% out of nowhere. And Xeno follows Katri so I don't get his and Yuni's backstory, I made a massive mistake.

Samson apparently is the reason Holmes doesn't get turfed out of every town. Pfft. And Alicia is taking the Earth Shrine role from Guenchaos? So wait, was Thunder the Earth Shrine magic or was it Dark?

Oh, Narron apparently could be Ernst's kid. Good thing I didn't kill him with Narron. Tom is part of an 8-kid family, weirdly enough I can see some of that with my own relatives. And Lionel apparently has just never brought his wife to Wellt, Norton is still curious, Holmes is considered to be worse at manners than Norton which I completely believe.

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

With Cranky and Spike in there, I wouldn't be surprised if Charles Martinet will voice Jumpman.

They did confirm he has some voice in it didn't they?

9 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Gah! Stop making me want to play Fates! I'm trying to speedrun the entire series here!

You cannot escape. Garon is in your house with the adoption papers.

He is behind you.

Perhaps but after being spoiled by them in Sacred Stones I could not be more disappointed with Shadow Dragon.

Yeah... I'm one of those weirdos who liked the visuals in DSFE, but the combat animations are pretty indefensible for the most part.

As a cutscene I still think it looks cool. Fates even had the dignity to censor her upskirt which is saying a lot

You know, I never even realized. Maybe Fates is actually good after all.

considering literally the entire rest of the game.

...then again, the bar is that low...

9 hours ago, BrightBow said:

It can't be said enough just how crazy it is that Path of Radiance released at the same time as Berwick Saga. Animations is another thing where it doesn't even begin to compare.

Berwick is beautiful.

8 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Gee Kaga, why does Kate get two artworks?

Because Kate is best girl.

Thanks for those links, by the way. Had no idea those existed.

Also that comment about Alicia gave me good memories

8 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Maybe so, but that doesn't help those who happen to be working under the constant overworker.

Yeah, exactly.

(Also I had a whole Rant in my unit description for Mintz at you, go back there!)

Ah!

10 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

SLPS-03177-2022-10-05-20-18-08.png

@Saint RubenioHe was level 15 before Chapter 36. You're the reason he got so many levels in endgame, I hope you're happy. Narron could have done what he did, but still, he did fine..... except for 37 where he died a few times helping hold back all the summons. He didn't have stats that high starting out with that that's for sure, not helped by the dismount losses.

I am proud of me.

Pretty awesome team, all in all. Love that Mel and Maruj, but most everyone turned out pretty well. I am rather disappointed by the lack of Mariano tho

7 hours ago, BrightBow said:

Oh. Interesting.

I don't know where that art is from but that's definitely the art that was used for Lea in Vestaria Saga 2. I was wondering about that one, since it didn't match any official Kate art I knew about.

Oh yeah, now that you said it, it 100% is Lea, just copypasted without changes.

7 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

actually think it would work really well. Fates is a masterclass in terms of art, visuals, and gameplay so you could honestly just play through it while ignoring any written material as if it's an older Mario game.

I imagine it'd be really beautiful in that regard.

Preach. But then, underselling Fates's strengths is the name of the game here.

6 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

And we're not 1000% certain this is Kaga because?

To be fair, Kaga randomly removing a blog post filled with cool artwork for no reason is very in-character for him.

7 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

uq7wN2c.png

Ok, enough FE for today XD

Yesss

Bleed loli

Edited by Saint Rubenio

48 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You cannot escape. Garon is in your house with the adoption papers.

He is behind you.

Reading this was interesting considering my back is up against a wall.

...And behind that wall is a bunch of dirt.

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know, I never even realized. Maybe Fates is actually good after all.

...then again, the bar is that low...

The fact that Fates has plenty of moments where women's undergarments are just fully  displayed yet they completely censor stuff when it's an upskirt shot will never not be funny to me.

25 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Reading this was interesting considering my back is up against a wall.

...And behind that wall is a bunch of dirt.

He has salted the earth. That wasn't even his best trap.

27 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

The fact that Fates has plenty of moments where women's undergarments are just fully  displayed yet they completely censor stuff when it's an upskirt shot will never not be funny to me.

They toe the thin line between otaku moneys and prison.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I am rather disappointed by the lack of Mariano tho

Wait, who?

If Maerchen, this is a regret that I intend to fix in the next playthrough.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

To be fair, Kaga randomly removing a blog post filled with cool artwork for no reason is very in-character for him.

I will inconvenience the reader for no reason.jpg

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

L'Arakuma

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

It's astonishing some of the angles taken in cutscenes in this game.

Almost like Conquest knew Cav Corrin was pretty optimal and took advantage.

47 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

They toe the thin line between otaku moneys and prison.

....and proceed to blur it.

Oh they made it even faster lmao.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

but the combat animations are pretty indefensible for the most part.

The thing with them is they aren't really sprites. They're more like 3D models that got Flatlined into 2D (this is a Doctor Who reference).