Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

I approve of this message.

Also, in Ninty news, a certain face has leaked (yes, this is movie related) and some pokemon news too.

Spoiler

I missed Wiglett, which is of course a worrying wriggling wet water worm.

There's also Firagarif, an evolution with the same typing but the tail being as gone and enveloped Girafarig's head like a chain chomp.

https://serebii.net/scarletviolet/farigiraf.png

Bit freaky that.

Turns out TMs can be crafted by the player repeatedly, they went a little bit into the stories and Picnic mode is looking like SS's camp mode. Video here

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

They wouldn't be that creative, based on form.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Wait, who?

If Maerchen

Yeah, that's what I said, Morgan.

4 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

this is a regret that I intend to fix in the next playthrough.

Good Dayni.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

The thing with them is they aren't really sprites. They're more like 3D models that got Flatlined into 2D (this is a Doctor Who reference).

Really does seem that way. An unfortunate choice.

1 hour ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

How quickly we forget. Garon's a shapeshifting slime monster. He is the wall.

The Roger out of nowhere with the facts.

So I just tested what would happen if I played a certain event but an enemy that was involved in it was already dead by then. For the most part it worked. It showed the same cutscene with both units alive, which was wonky, but otherwise it didn't freeze. I thought I could get away with that.

...and then the guy that was supposed to kill that enemy in a cutscene, since he couldn't find the enemy to fight him, decided to throw his sword to the other side of the map and murder one of my units.

I was expecting a lot of things, but that? Sheesh, man, I gave you life! Why do you repay me by using hacks to kill one of my precious babies? Time to implement some ifs. Or maybe I should leave it there as an easter egg... Killing that one guy is pretty hard.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

So I just tested what would happen if I played a certain event but an enemy that was involved in it was already dead by then. For the most part it worked. It showed the same cutscene with both units alive, which was wonky, but otherwise it didn't freeze. I thought I could get away with that.

You need to use flags to check for the dead unit.

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He has salted the earth. That wasn't even his best trap.

Heh, yeah he's digging with his bare hands towards me.

4 hours ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Shout out to crit related skills that probably would've just killed anyways, gotta be one of my favorite genders.

I actually can't think of any situation this would be useful besides when fighting bosses, though Conquest enemy units are super strong now that I remember it...

3 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

I have an interview tomorrow and i am kinda blacking out lol

I believe in ya, mate! Break a leg, and if you can't, break the interviewers leg

Guess the Mask got which god it was wrong.

1 hour ago, Imperator Squilla said:

I have an interview tomorrow and i am kinda blacking out lol

As someone who recently failed an interview, go on, you can do it!

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...and then the guy that was supposed to kill that enemy in a cutscene, since he couldn't find the enemy to fight him, decided to throw his sword to the other side of the map and murder one of my units.

I was expecting a lot of things, but that? Sheesh, man, I gave you life! Why do you repay me by using hacks to kill one of my precious babies? Time to implement some ifs. Or maybe I should leave it there as an easter egg... Killing that one guy is pretty hard.

The game saw the opportunity and took it is all.

Me yesterday: "How can i do the first part of Iago without a dancer"

Me today:

1KI7JRr.png

I usually silence the Entrap maid first turn before i clear the first room, but this time i used her to sneak in my whole army to the other side XD

Now the how to deal with the big scary room....

Why did i forget to buy the Entrap staff for Hans...

11 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

you can do it!

1 hour ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

-video-

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I believe in ya, mate! Break a leg

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

break the interviewers leg

A way to ensure my survival in winter, eh?

Good luck from me too, Shrimpers!

38 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

The game saw the opportunity and took it is all.

Stupid game, stop turning on your hacker.

28 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Me yesterday: "How can i do the first part of Iago without a dancer"

Me today:

1KI7JRr.png

I usually silence the Entrap maid first turn before i clear the first room, but this time i used her to sneak in my whole army to the other side XD

lol that's genius.

28 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Why did i forget to buy the Entrap staff for Hans...

Good design

34 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Good luck from me too, Shrimpers!

Thanks!

34 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Good design

I mean, i don't need it. It just makes it easier for me. I am doing it without Entrap atm xD

Ahhh, I see. Of course! What a buffoon I am! I forgot the ?? switch! A variable labelled ?? was set to 1 for this AI setting. If not set to 0, the AI setting would not work at all. Awesome. Good thing I thought to compare it to the other "do not target X" settings that actually did work...

Ayo that Mario trailer actually went hard. First time i went "damn this is King Bowser", which is kinda fucked up given the historic legacy this franchise had.

Chris Pratt's just doing his normal voice as Mario tho, that's so lame.

FeaZW26XgAgQ7lg?format=jpg&name=large

Jack Black's absolutely loving it tho, this pic goes hard.

Edited by Armagon

Suited Sword

Went and watched The Thing.

Spoiler

They got Pratt to actually talk about his Mario experience ahahahahahahah. And JB is here too, oh jeez this is such promo material talk. But as for the actual trailer.

So, Bowser has a floating continent. Makes sense.

Meanwhile, are the Penguins from one of the games? Probably are actually.

I'm not going to comment on the accent, y'all will be better at that than I.

Definitely going for Mario and Luigi being new to the world I see. The poison mushroom bit was alright too. Anyways, 4 months to see if it works or not, but not bad in all honesty.

Just now, Armagon said:

Ayo that Mario trailer actually went hard. First time i went "damn this is King Bowser", which is kinda fucked up given the historic legacy this franchise had.

Chris Pratt's just doing his normal voice as Mario tho, that's so lame.

FeaZW26XgAgQ7lg?format=jpg&name=large

Jack Black's absolutely loving it tho, this pic goes hard.

JB was a good call for Bowser and he gets to prove it. If I watch this thing, it'll be more for him than any of the other main cast.

I feel like Pratt's putting on some inflection on it, but yeah not far off his voice at all, what I expected.

Also, what do you mean by ""damn this is King Bowser", which is kinda fucked up given the historic legacy this franchise had."?