Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I usually do okay until Ashera does the magical AoE. That lops off half the HP of my strongest units even on wardwood.

Yeah that's why i always said to save a fortify for that battle...

You don't even have a physic huh...

Seems like you will have to sacrifice some units and concentrate on healing your more important ones.

Edited by Shrimperor

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Yeah...I'm going to have to start from the beginning of the chapter. 483826221218660373.png?v=1

I got down to just Nasir, Tibarn, and Ike. Even if they could take the damage dealt, they can't give off enough damage to destroy one aura per turn. The aura would regen HP and I'd never get anywhere.

I wonder if there's something in my strategy that I could do differently, or it's just the lack of necessary staves.

Yeah...I'm going to have to start from the beginning of the chapter. 483826221218660373.png?v=1

I got down to just Nasir, Tibarn, and Ike. Even if they could take the damage dealt, they can't give off enough damage to destroy one aura per turn. The aura would regen HP and I'd never get anywhere.

I wonder if there's something in my strategy that I could do differently, or it's just the lack of necessary staves.

F

Hmm

Do you have enough Potions to give everyone one? Maybe that can help a bit?

How many Nihils do you have? In case you didn't notice already, the auras bounce back half the damage they take to the attacker. Also, you can use Parity to attack without fear of this.

Hm...try watching a 0% growths run of the game, just to see what people do with that.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Tfw enjoying a fangame and then they hit you with ambush spawns

from a village you are suppossed save from a thief

Wyvern riders ambush

literally wtf

Why do people hate fun so much

I didn't know Kaga made fangames! please no jokes about TRS being one

F

Hmm

Do you have enough Potions to give everyone one? Maybe that can help a bit?

That helped, although having 8-10 spirits whittling away at my units makes it difficult to attack and maintain health.

The problem I'm running into is not being able to heal for fear of losing my healers, so I leave them on the edge of the map (barring Elincia because canto). Leanne dies in one hit, and the healers lose most of their health with Ashera's AoE, so my biggest help in that way is restricted.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

How many Nihils do you have? In case you didn't notice already, the auras bounce back half the damage they take to the attacker. Also, you can use Parity to attack without fear of this.

Nasir and Ike both have Nihil. I don't have Parity.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

The problem I'm running into is not being able to heal for fear of losing my healers, so I leave them on the edge of the map

Yeah, since you don't have physic staves you can't do that.

Don't your healers have high Res? Can't they tank a bit when put on Res tiles?

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I didn't know Kaga made fangames! please no jokes about TRS being one

Does Vestaria saga count xD

Yeah, since you don't have physic staves you can't do that.

Don't your healers have high Res? Can't they tank a bit when put on Res tiles?

They still lose a fair bit of health, but I can try risking it next time I take a go at it. Elincia is the best at tanking hits, actually.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

The problem I'm running into is not being able to heal for fear of losing my healers, so I leave them on the edge of the map (barring Elincia because canto). Leanne dies in one hit, and the healers lose most of their health with Ashera's AoE, so my biggest help in that way is restricted.

If you have some go errantly across the map with Provoke, you should be able to pull all the spirits and therefore be able to heal? Keep your healers glued to Ena so they don't get silenced, and don't be afraid to sack 'em if you absolutely need to to save a combat unit.

18 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tfw enjoying a fangame and then they hit you with ambush spawns

from a village you are suppossed save from a thief

Should've heeded the warning from the American FE7 commercial: "trust no one".