• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Imperator Squilla said:

Crack Theory: The rumored FE4 remake is just a FE4 legacy map pack DLC for Engage

Would actually be pretty neat to basically make a playable chapter from other FE games into the new one. (As in, using the concepts and story from their source and applying it to newer chars for fun)

4 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

They just preparing for FE8 remake

But where are the Necrodragons.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And here I'm still waiting on the weird dude that can barely be seen in the leaked screenshots.

Who?

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Have they shared any info on the skills yet? 

Most of it are Engage Skills but yeah.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Would actually be pretty neat to basically make a playable chapter from other FE games into the new one. (As in, using the concepts and story from their source and applying it to newer chars for fun)

An FE4 map in Engage will likely be scaled down while looking visually similar, proving that FE4 had no reason to waste the player's time like that.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

An FE4 map in Engage will likely be scaled down while looking visually similar, proving that FE4 had no reason to waste the player's time like that.

I wouldn't mind that, having the basic core of a chapter would still be fine!

Just now, Armagon said:

Who?

A really weird guy with grey skin and blank eyes that can be seen in a leaked screenshot of what appears to be a list of playable(?) characters. They've intrigued me ever since, but there's no sign of such a character so far.

2 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

I see someone is exposing their..... tastes.

Are you new here?

27 minutes ago, Armagon said:

But it's possible that the enemy Solm units we saw are Elusian sympathizers who want Solm to ally with Elusia. I'll leave that open but i think going clockwise is more likely.

That can also be plausible, instead of just infighting within Solm factions. Unless Elusia is backing one of them on their side or just continue to pledge neutrality. Maybe the rebels are Fell Dragon worshippers too. So kinda like the Spanish Civil War, in a way.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

More XC2 modding stuff: enemy arts now charge much quicker than before, so some enemies use them more consistently or constantly depending on the type of enemy. The did lose some strength however to make it not so overwhelming in the cases of mobs (my brother experienced this when trying to kill Atrocious Hermes in Temperantia taking 2,000 per second basically dying on the spot)

The endgame now is set for level 80-90 instead of 60-70, so it's less grindy at the home stretch.

DLC battles will be much more difficult overall, since Poppi will no longer break the game completely, strategy will be actually useful!

Atelier-Ryza-3-Alchemist-of-the-End-and-

ey ey AY 

TAO x PATTY REAL???????????????? FIRST OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED ATELIER ROMANCE??????

There were also some tidbits in a recent interview

• They thought about having a second protag in Ryza 3 but ultimately scrapped the idea as they wanted the focus to be on Ryza
  • Ryza 3 is the end of the trilogy until the Ryza 10th anniversary and we get Ryza 4 lol but Ryza being a protag three games in a row is essentially an exception to the norm
  • Bos being playable is pretty much answering fan demand
  • Death is a thing in Atelier (mainly backstory and whatnot) but it's not something Junzo Hosoi (producer and head of Gust) wants to focus on too much 06 will now have a mental breakdown
48 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That can also be plausible, instead of just infighting within Solm factions. Unless Elusia is backing one of them on their side or just continue to pledge neutrality. Maybe the rebels are Fell Dragon worshippers too. So kinda like the Spanish Civil War, in a way.

Pehraps. The Timerra showcase and the map i posted yesterday match, which means both Elusian and Solm units are present.

And now that i think about it, this and the game going clockwise around the nations can co-exist.

32 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

The endgame now is set for level 80-90 instead of 60-70, so it's less grindy at the home stretch.

???

How is the endgame being 10-20 levels higher make it less grindy?

2 minutes ago, Imperator Squilla said:

Desire to play Atelier increased by 100%

Seeing people say it'll end on a "will they won't they" but that screenshot+Ryza being the most narrative-focused trilogy in the series+hopium has me believe that Tao x Patty will be a thing for real.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ya dick, that ain't what I meant and you know it.

The dessert names, the talk of simping, the implications of capture, I saw the opportunity and went for it.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

"You will-a repay my-a loyalty... In GAME OVER"

Spoiler

Peach giving that Alathea speech while Luigi lies there, Mario standing across in shock having just slain his brother who'd tried to kill him.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Ya dick, that ain't what I meant and you know it.

Spoiler

It was nice to see that at least there was something in the AIEEEE!

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Death is a thing in Atelier (mainly backstory and whatnot) but it's not something Junzo Hosoi (producer and head of Gust) wants to focus on too much 06 will now have a mental breakdown

Engage is about to lose permadeath in gameplay

8 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Engage is about to lose permadeath in gameplay

You joke but i do not feel like it is that farfetched anymore. 

If they remove permadeath, FE stories can finally stop being above average at best.