Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m never doing a Tempest Trial again

That was so boring and gave like… no rewards (I had to lower the difficulty but not doing so would’ve made it take longer)

I took one look at Tempest Trials and noped outta there. That's one side mode I don't think I have the patience for right now.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yeah TT's are whatevs

Imma do some easy ones sometime for some support grind

I'm saving the lower level paralogues for that lol. Probably will start working through them once I get the team mom.

>suggested: base class level 19

Oh. That explains it.

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yeah TT's are whatevs

Imma do some easy ones sometime for some support grind

51 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Unless I’m missing something, it looks like you don’t gain support in Tempest Trials.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

>suggested: base class level 19

Oh. That explains it.

And I beat it with everyone still levels 14-13. Well, save for Ivy since she joins at level 17.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

And I beat it with everyone still levels 14-13. Well, save for Ivy since she joins at level 17.

Maddening tho…

Plus I only have one Emblem

Huh

Someone on reddit mentioned you do

Could be wrong tho

All I know is I just did one and my characters didn’t have that little heart thing after fighting, then I finished it and no supports

Edited by Sooks

I've noticed this evening that Zoran has started an Engage playthrough as a stream, which seems like a good way to see what the game it's all about. I've watched roughly two hours, which brought him to the end of ch.3. First impression: ...kinda tacky, isn't it? The main character being a super mega ultra sweet-ass special Divine Dragon that every other character thus far literally worships is very off-putting to me, so that sours my initial view on the game.

Spoiler

It's also remarkable that Ma Dragon's death manages to carry even less weight than the Fates equivalent, even though the acting is really selling it. But Alear's mom going through introduction, setting up all the "I'm about to die" story flags (plus some "You're adopted" flags for good measure), and then dying within two chapters really speedruns the fridging process.

Design-wise - male Alear honestly looks fine, funky hair notwithstanding. I think that the anime fashion trend of individual pockets for the left and the right boob is bloody stupid, which puts female Alear down one or two tiers in my nonexistant character design tier list. Vandad is very cool, I kinda like the axe fighter's "hulk with a baby face" look, the other designs I don't have any strong opinions on.

22 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's gonna be interesting when it comes to finally talk about those juicy spoilers more openly...

Oh, dear. You really have gotten me curious now. Too bad about all those paralogues I have to go through before I can continue the plot lol... Though to be fair, at least a couple of them are probably too low level to be much of a challenge at this point.

3 minutes ago, ping said:

First impression: ...kinda tacky, isn't it? The main character being a super mega ultra sweet-ass special Divine Dragon that every other character thus far literally worships is very off-putting to me, so that sours my initial view on the game.

I do think it's better to just cut to the chase and have them be the God/dess of the world from the start. A little less annoying than being some random nobody that is instantly beloved by everyone for no reason and later turns out to be the god/dess of the world.

Of course, I'd rather have neither, but it is what it is. This nonsense sells, it seems.

5 minutes ago, ping said:

Vandad is very cool

You got that right.

Chapter 12 is weird in that it’s not as good as the rest of the maps before it but also super hard because the goddamn wolf knights.

Do I not get a reward for saving those villagers?

You do

Talk to them after the map finishes

Got it, thanks!

Wait until ch.13 xD

Oh no…

At this rate, I might have to early promote. Idk, but those wolves were really scary.

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah, you caught up to me.

For now...?

Definitely for now.