Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, joevar said:

how about the level/class ? when do you promote, and did you repeat (lvl 20 second seal) class?

Waited until level 20. Only promoted them into what are their "default" promotions (as in, taking Emblem-less proficiencies).

Just now, joevar said:

i split my units 4 way... the exact same number of the mini boss. also doing it every 4 turn they appear and always fight them according to respective emblem for maximum dialogue drama. so it takes quite long. its final bossĀ 

cant be worse/longer than xenoblade 3

altho, i didnt find the disengage that problematic because for each phase i did it exactly 4 turns. and he exactly disengage in the next turn after barrier completely broke/

so break barrier within 4 turn > break one revival stone > disengage > break barrier within 4 turnĀ  > break one revival stone > disenage next turn.

its very very consisten, which im sure thats how the developer intend it to play

I'm still gonna laugh in Nodus + World Tree.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

How the flying fuck do you do it in 4 turns?

like i said above, split my units 4 way, each for the miniboss. its high risk move for sure, which i burn many time crytsals but its just feel natural to me.

....except ch. 19 where i gave up splitting it 3 way and reduce it to 2 groups

Edited by joevar

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm still gonna laugh in Nodus + World Tree.

where do you get nodus? donations?

well i, i dont engage everyone at once in final phase. only the one that have their corresponding nemesis appear. you know,.. role-play

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Waited until level 20. Only promoted them into what are their "default" promotions (as in, taking Emblem-less proficiencies).

oh, then your unit total stat might be more or less same with my unit. since i promote around Lvl. 16-18. but never second seal or diverge from default class too.Ā 

4 minutes ago, joevar said:

where do you get nodus? donations?

well i, i dont engage everyone at once in final phase. only the one that have their corresponding nemesis appear. you know,.. role-play

Yes, donations. Max out Elusia's and you get Nodun.

It's a Staff that fill back up the Emblem gauges... but only has a single use. So, give it to Hortensia in her default promotion of Sleipnir, and get her Dex high enough, and...

Granted, this still requires using the Time Crystal when the RNG doesn't proc World Tree, so it won't be of much use on the higher difficulties. But it's something I can do, and I have.

4 minutes ago, joevar said:

oh, then your unit total stat might be more or less same with my unit. since i promote around Lvl. 16-18. but never second seal or diverge from default class too.Ā 

Ah, I see.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Yeah i think the intended way is toĀ 

Spoiler

Kill all 12 Dark Emblems. Which I'm just gonna do. It'll take so fucking long but I can't deal with the unreasonable stress of 1-turning Sombron. Not when there's so much shit working against me.

Ā 

about final boss

Spoiler

12 "vanilla" emblem for 12 miniboss. final boss got 3 revival stone. so divide it you got 4, which is exactly the amount they spawn at once.

hmm, theres one last health bar.. but usually you already hurt somrbon enough to finish him in one go

Ā 

What I'm gonna do first is that since I have to write a quick essay, I will go to before the final battle and have Corrin Yunaka solo a bunch of skirmishes for money and materials. Then I will forge the fuck out of my weapons.

Now you might ask why I didn't forge (that much) before. It's because at no point in the game did I feel like I needed to. At most I forget and Iron Dagger for Yunaka cause it's one of the quickest and bestest forges in the game.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

What I'm gonna do first is that since I have to write a quick essay, I will go to before the final battle and have Corrin Yunaka solo a bunch of skirmishes for money and materials. Then I will forge the fuck out of my weapons.

Now you might ask why I didn't forge (that much) before. It's because at no point in the game did I feel like I needed to. At most I forget and Iron Dagger for Yunaka cause it's one of the quickest and bestest forges in the game.

I regret to inform you all that this strat has apparently stopped working a few chapters ago.

Where the fuck do i get money now, i only have like a thousand gold.

Edited by Armagon

34 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yes, donations. Max out Elusia's and you get Nodun.

It's a Staff that fill back up the Emblem gauges... but only has a single use. So, give it to Hortensia in her default promotion of Sleipnir, and get her Dex high enough, and...

Granted, this still requires using the Time Crystal when the RNG doesn't proc World Tree, so it won't be of much use on the higher difficulties. But it's something I can do, and I have.

gotta makes sure IVY got all the juices she needs huh. I APPROVE

still that staff feels like a chore trying to proc tha "save use" skill, considering disengage happen more than once. but a strategy is a strategy

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I regret to inform you all that this strat has apparently stopped working a few chapters ago.

Where the fuck do i get money now, i only have like a thousand gold.

be like me... sold all unused weapon. and yes that includes wo dao, silver tier, brave, and even forged weapons of lower tier...

2 minutes ago, joevar said:

gotta makes sure IVY got all the juices she needs huh. I APPROVE

still that staff feels like a chore trying to proc tha "save use" skill, considering disengage happen more than once. but a strategy is a strategy

Haha, yeah, refilling the gauges for EVERYONE is certainly why the Staff has only one use... but also it's clear it's meant to be used by Hortensia.

Trigger for World Tree is Dex%, so... yeah. That's why I intend to have Hortensia take all the Skill Books, heh.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

...................so all those little skills you got from the Emblems. You have to.....inherit those. I just thought they applied as long as you had the Emblem on you.

Oh yeah. Gave Ivy the Bow Guard that the TH Emblem gives. Because of course.

Well, inherit to use them when you don't have the Emblem. I'm pretty sure you can use them whenever while having the Emblem equipped.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm pretty sure you can use them whenever while having the Emblem equipped.

I'm talking about stuff like Celica's "Magic+2".Ā 

Stuff like Ike's Resolve doesn't stack if you Engage with him.

Alright finished up the skill inheritance. If that+forging was all it took to actually win against the final boss, imma be a bit peeved, because at no point did not doing those things hold me back from the rest of the game.

Then again, with how slowly SP builds, maybe the intention is that you didn't mess with it until the end.

38 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Did that and i did not realize how much money i got from that lmao.

those weapon cost a lot after all.

but you 100k+ from completing the game, its all payback eventually

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

...................so all those little skills you got from the Emblems. You have to.....inherit those. I just thought they applied as long as you had the Emblem on you.

at least all the pricey skill all applied automatically. only those that boost stat, and weapon proficiencies bonus AVO/Hit dont. (not profi. for classing) butĀ your stat increase from equipping them on high bond ring does get increased almost like you buy/inherit the skills itself (ex: Lyn speed skill dont inherited auto, but equipping her on bond lvl 20 does give massiv eboost to speed, etc etc)

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Stuff like Ike's Resolve doesn't stack if you Engage with him.

yeah, they explicitly stated it in skill menu. which you automatically upgraded into superior version with high bond lvl

Ā 

33 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Holy... you guys already saw the news of the earthquakes in Turkey!?

whats the damage/magnitude

Just now, joevar said:

whats the damage/magnitude

7.4-7.6, but they've been replicas as high as 6.

The worst part is, it hit VERY close (like about 25km) from a city that has around 2M people. So... very very bad...

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

HE DID IT AGAIN! HE FUCKING DID IT AGAIN! AND THIS TIME I WAS STALLING TRYING TO GET MY UNITS IN POSITION FOR WHEN THE BARRIER GOES DOWN AND HE DID IT AGAIN! I HAVE PROOF

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

There was no warningĀ at allĀ that he was gonna do this again. No visual indicator, nada.Ā 

So if the barrier goes down, he'll Disengage and if it doesn't and you take too long, he does it anyways because fuck you for trying to play the game.Ā 

This is actually fucking dogshit man HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO FOCUS ON SOMBRON AND HIS BARRIER WHEN I HAVE 50 FLIER REINFORCEMENTS BREATHING DOWN MY NECK EVERY FUCKING TURN

Either make the enemies way less strong or space out the reinforcements by like five turns or some shit, this is absolutely ridiculous.

ergeofgreat.jpg

It warns me each time he's gonna do his laser beam attack butĀ not the thing that could actually kill a strategy.

Ā 

I did not encounter any problems this chapter. Ofc your setup is pretty much guaranteed not to be similar to mine cause stats and all so I wont give you advice that wouldnt work for you anyways.Ā 

Instead, i'll pray for your sucess!

Edited by Lightcosmo