Why the hell even is he then?

Do you know the whole scandal with him?

50 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Never played it

Grandson....

12 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

This looks surprisingly understandable

Then again it's unity

JP text aside, everything else is simplified as hell, so go nuts when you get the chance!

6 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

JP text aside, everything else is simplified as hell, so go nuts when you get the chance!

After i do a vanilla maddening run i will probably try to emualte it and maybe mod it myself

But it will be a while lol

32 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

After i do a vanilla maddening run i will probably try to emualte it and maybe mod it myself

But it will be a while lol

Understandable but too bad either way. XD

5 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:
  Hide contents

More like you fucking failed, all your friends are dead, your sister’s good/truth self is probably gone forever via torture and against her broken will and you are forever doomed to serve your evil father as a slave and with no hope of salvation while being fully conscious of the evil you will inevitably be forced to do. Yeah that’s pretty fucking dark if you ask me.

from lore perspective theres alot of stuff thats inconsistent in the bad ending. BUT not even 3H can hold a candle to it by virtue of not having bad end even with all the warcrime hapening. so thats a win for engage.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sooo does he like it or doesn't he? I'm not going to watch an hour long opinion on Engage, much less from the confirmed, unrepentant sex pest, of all people.

he said he enjoyed it in reviews, but in streams he keeps mocking it. and also one of the streamer that i said last month who just blaze through the game without trying to enjoy every little bit of it... soo who knows what he really feels. kinda pissed not because he said mean things, but his dissing stoked the herd mentality to many people they just dissed Engage without even playing it. at least wraith played it to completion while dissing it

i enjoy seeing other smaller fanbase streams more than him because they seem actually enjoy it, not completing it for the sake of completing it. oh and some mainstream streamer seems dropped engage.. lmao. we're back to niche corner again

Edited by joevar

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Why is the character called Kilo as anorexic as everyone else?

What?

4 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Them probably being a couple is basically the only thing I know about Atelier.

FoSCd07agAE3RD2?format=jpg&name=medium

"Best friends".

3 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Why the hell even is he then?

Sexually harassed several women to the point of borderline rape. 

1 minute ago, Armagon said:
What?

I think he's making a quip based on how, in Spanish, Kilo can be short for Kilogram.

As in, the character named after the mass measurement... doesn't look like they have much Kilos, basically.

At least, that's what I took it from his line.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I think he's making a quip based on how, in Spanish, Kilo can be short for Kilogram.

As in, the character named after the mass measurement... doesn't look like they have much Kilos, basically.

At least, that's what I took it from his line.

Ah.

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

70 bucks

Ninty noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well, atleast it means we are pretty much getting TotK news

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Best friends".

You see, they aren't holding hands

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Well, atleast it means we are pretty much getting TotK news

Yeah tomorrow is pretty much a wake up call telling me I need to finish my Zelda-thon ASAP.

Y’know, Corrin’s paralogue is weird in that unlike the other paralogues, where if you play poorly you get completely swarmed and will lose that way, it seems like getting swarmed here is… inevitable. Like I’m moving pretty much as fast as possible without big LTC strats (move to the right one turn, take care of the enemies the next, then move down while taking care of the enemies on the way but then… death) and I cannot see a way to do this. I mean I can kinda get like two units to Corrin, but she’s far from one roundable because FE Engage boss moment, and if she doesn’t die right then, bye bye to half your army.

4 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Do you know the whole scandal with him?

He doesn’t read anything that was written in the last 50 years. That’s why Engage has been so painful.

4 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Grandson....

I thought you knew….

Edited by Sooks

Continuing my quest to actually finish Engage, taking down the second barrier actually leaves me in a pretty tight spot for wave three. So i think i will simply take down the barrier and focus on the reinforcements for now. Once the third barrier is down, Sombron should go down.

I am 21 turns in.

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Continuing my quest to actually finish Engage, taking down the second barrier actually leaves me in a pretty tight spot for wave three. So i think i will simply take down the barrier and focus on the reinforcements for now. Once the third barrier is down, Sombron should go down.

I am 21 turns in.

I’m gonna have fun with this, huh.

From what I’m reading it actually does seem like it might be kinda good, which is good because I don’t really like 90% of FE Endgames.

Just now, Sooks said:

I’m gonna have fun with this, huh.

Oh what happened is that life responsibilities kept happening so i haven't had a time to actually finish lmao.

I hated the map at first but once i realized that i was playing it wrong and did some prep, i realized i was the one at fault.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh what happened is that life responsibilities kept happening so i haven't had a time to actually finish lmao.

Rip, happened to me where I didn’t have the time to really play for a few days and everyone is going to finish/has finished while I’m at chapter 18.

Edited by Sooks