• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

So we got like, five seconds of the campaign and a release date for the content I don't care for.

Welp. Thanks, Nint.

...Ooo Octopath 2 demo. Too bad Nintendo lost their chance when their lost their dibs on this game. Probably won't get it at release, anyway. Maybe.

I forgot the Direct was on my lunch break. There I was eating while watching on my phone.

"Surprise me" alright, wasn't expecting Re-Boot Camp to release after all. Maybe Nintendo has info we don't know. The war ending in April at last?

Ghost Trick port is nice, but if it comes in other platforms, like PC, then I'll get it there instead.

Nice! Wave 2 for after work!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, I expected nothing and I got a whole bunch of nothing. After Live a Live and Engage I guess I let myself get accustomed to big news every time.

My regards to those of you who did get things you liked, of course.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Mood now:

😄

I'll ask for it as a Bday gift a couple months after it drops. I have to, these were magic to me.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

BATEN KAITOOOOOOOOOOS

So much for Xenosaga being the death knell of such an idea. Did Nintendo/Monolith push for it? Hopes of a sequel?

This said, I am COMPLETELY fine if you don't buy IT b/c you only finished the games b/c cheats. If they don't add easy modes, I understand your decision.

I'm happy just knowing that Guillo-awareness can spread through the universe once more. -And that the games as a whole warts and all are being brought back to a modern audience.

You know the positive takeaway from this, though?

Engage has been out for like, what, three weeks? Barely. And already wave 2 is out.

What this tells me is that they don't want to delay too long. Likely want it all out before a big release IE crying country can eclipse it.

So uh yeah, either that or I am inhaling massive copium, but I don't think we will have to wait that long for the DLC campaign.

...kinda hate the look of the two characters they showed, but that is kay. The ones I was always looking forward to are the ones they didn't show. Because of course.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

So much for Xenosaga being the death knell of such an idea. Did Nintendo/Monolith push for it? Hopes of a sequel?

This said, I am COMPLETELY fine if you don't buy IT b/c you only finished the games b/c cheats. If they don't add easy modes, I understand your decision.

I'm happy just knowing that Guillo-awareness can spread through the universe once more. -And that the games as a whole warts and all are being brought back to a modern audience.

Can I murder friends in this game? Sell me on this too, Observer, go on.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

5 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

I can’t wait to play the expansion pass. Hopefully this time I won’t mistake it for swiss cheese.

I love how you're the most outspoken against the game here yet you bought it day 1 + dlc

3 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I love how you're the most outspoken against the game here yet you bought it day 1 + dlc

If I am to properly put something to the sword Shrimp-kun I must first experience it. Like I said, I put my money where my mouth is.

3 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yeah, I am like, arguably the biggest Engage simp among massive Engage simp and I gave that the biggest pass imaginable and will continue to do so till the campaign comes out lol

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Yeah, I am like, arguably the biggest Engage simp among massive Engage simp and I gave that the biggest pass imaginable and will continue to do so till the campaign comes out lol