Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

I mean, it don't really matter, since it's not my real name and we're not physically speaking. Don't sweat it!

Alright, gotcha!

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well...I've got two math tests today.

Good luck! ^^

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

It's a creating-type of game. If you're not into building things yourself, you won't find much enjoyment in it. 

It's not for me personally. Quite boring tbh.

It's not so much "it's boring" for me, as it is "has no creative ability", same logic for me skipping on Super Mario Maker.

This said, I've never watched a video of the game, just as I haven't with that other contemporary big hit Fortnite or any "Souls" game. I can stay insulated from the latest trends with ease.

---

Random action game cool boss battle. Ignore the thumbnail image.:

Spoiler

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Good luck! ^^

Thank you! If I do poorly on this...

Well, I'm sunk. I'll pass, but I'll be very upset at myself.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh, I know minecraft-All my friends and stuff play it, and I do every couple months or so. Just things like Xenoblade and whatnot-Never knew what they were.

Ah, my bad. I misread your comment.

Good luck with your math tests!

Just now, Shrimperor said:

And remember to channel the math power of your eternal rival xD

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Good luck with your math tests!

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I wish Titania could get in. Give some variety to the FE roster.

But I'm guessing more FE wouldn't be a very popular choice. xD

We need more characters with Marths moveset! That'll really get the community going! XD

At least Titania would be an axe fighter. Something to separate her from the other anime swordsmen.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Or just give Marth his shield.

It's like part of his iconic fighting style, dammit!

True. I don't know why it was ever dropped from his design in games like Smash or the DS remakes.

I watched the first episode. The commentary is really good. I haven't watched many LPs of Chuggaconroy yet (only Xenoblade 1 and Mother 3), but he's way less overexcited than in videos of TheRunawayGuys. It's very objectively commentated and gives a good first impression to all people who haven't played this game yet but are interested to do.

55 minutes ago, Armagon said:

In simplest terms, it's a crafting/simulation game.

Sounds similar to Mario Maker to me.

57 minutes ago, Benice said:

And I don't know who Chuggaconroy is either. I would watch his LP of xenoblade since it seems to be quite the event, but I plan to play it soon, and I wanna play blind!

Xenoblade 2 is one of the best games for Switch. It's an excellent action JRPG with excellent story and characterization.

Chuggaconroy is one of the most popular LPers worldwide. He's also part of TheRunawayGuys, one of the most famous collabarations of videogamers. That said I'm not a huge fan of him, at least I was not.

27 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Or just give Marth his shield.

It's like part of his iconic fighting style, dammit!

Then he ends up in the Hero\Link category of fighters. Though still unique from the other FE characters at least.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hahaha, my brother, an avid Minecraft player, almost didn't believed it at first.

Same, I thought I was watching a parody.

12 minutes ago, Shrow said:

Then he ends up in the Hero\Link category of fighters. Though still unique from the other FE characters at least.

Funny thing is, had Marth actually been added to Smash 64 like it was apparently originally planned, they would've had no choice but to give him the shield. Since he would've had to share Link's model. Like how Kirby and Jigglypuff shared one, or the Mario Bros. and Ness. This is shown best with the Fighting Polygons Team.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Funny thing is, had Marth actually been added to Smash 64 like it was apparently originally planned, they would've had no choice but to give him the shield. Since he would've had to share Link's model. Like how Kirby and Jigglypuff shared one, or the Mario Bros. and Ness. This is shown best with the Fighting Polygons Team.

Don't forget Captain falcon using Samus's model or even vice versa since the beta of the Smash 64 had actually human like models
image.jpeg.2523d57536ed2311eb0b43d24fd4d423.jpeg

Clones didn't start with melee it started from 64.

Yeah. That's mostly since Smash 64 actually began as a different fighting game. I think that's where Captain Falcon got his moveset. They simply gave it to him once the project turned into the Nintendo crossover work we all know and love/hate.