• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

17 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You see, when two Best Friends care for each other so much...

I just now got reminded Rune Factory 5 does this, kinda. Not out of nowhere, but kids are no longer a thing you have biologically between spouses.

I remember hearing something like that but was it not for the gay couples specifically?

Just now, Armagon said:

I remember hearing something like that but was it not for the gay couples specifically?

I know it is for those, but admittedly don't remember if that was also for all of them.

Screenshot_7005.png?width=1100&height=61

"You should've gone for the head"

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

I know it is for those, but admittedly don't remember if that was also for all of them.

Yeah i remember hearing straight couples had kids like normal but gay couples visit the tree of life or some shit like that to have their kids.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

So apparently the full context is, to continue the bloodline, Seior wants to have a child with the summoner. Sadly no sex is involved, instead it's just some magic shit where they both say yes and then the child simply appears. Awesome FEH, you've given IntSys ammo for FE18 to have child units out of nowhere

At least it's more responsible than hiring an bunch of babysitters and throwing them in an pocket dimension of an pocket dimension for an few weeks

So apparently the full context is, to continue the bloodline, Seior wants to have a child with the summoner. Sadly no sex is involved, instead it's just some magic shit where they both say yes and then the child simply appears. Awesome FEH, you've given IntSys ammo for FE18 to have child units out of nowhere.

Oh no no no no...

This is how they gonna do it in the FE4RE localization won't they...

EXP nerf

Exp nerf is not even big. It's almost unnoticeable even. My units are atm on the same levels they were on hard, if not higher

While in 3H you got like 75% less exp iirc, here it's like 25-30% less (18 per kill on hard, 12 on maddening vs. same lvl enemies), and Arena exp set to 10, but with enemies being more numerous, and some higher lvld on maddening it all adds back up again.

Since i just finished Leif's paralogue yesterday on maddening: In hard, there were less reinforcements from the bottom right for one, but they were also 1 Paladin and 2 unpromoted Cavs iirc.

On Maddening it kept spawning 3 Paladins for like 12 turns. I got much more exp from that map on Maddening compared to hard thanks to that - and i noticed a similar difference on a few other maps as well, which evens up the exp curve between hard and maddening, atleast from my experience.

Tl;dr: calling it a "exp nerf" is hella misleading. Without it you'd be hella overlvld due to higher amount of enemies + higher lvld

Also bosses being unbreakable ain't bad when you have corn debuff freeze Ü

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

1 minute ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Oh no no no no...

This is how they gonna do it in the FE4RE localization won't they...

Watch it be related to the Rewind item they'll also inevitably add

26 minutes ago, Tanjiro said:

So I keep thinking about my post...im really sorry guys. I just kinda went crazy for a bit.(I'm back to normal)

I'd like to start over.

It's all right. Life happens, it's understandable. If you wanna talk about whatever is on your mind, know we always listen to that kind of stuff.

25 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Exp nerf is not even big. It's almost unnoticeable even. My units are atm on the same levels they were on hard, if not higher

Let us talk the important matters:

Vandad gains in the arena.

31 minutes ago, Tanjiro said:

So I keep thinking about my post...im really sorry guys. I just kinda went crazy for a bit.(I'm back to normal)

I'd like to start over.

Please don't be so harsh on yourself!
(I approve of the Zuko pfp!)

39 minutes ago, Tanjiro said:

I'd like to start over.

It's alright. We all make mistakes. And sure, we can start over on a better foot.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's all right. Life happens, it's understandable. If you wanna talk about whatever is on your mind, know we always listen to that kind of stuff.

Let us talk the important matters:

Vandad gains in the arena.

1 hour ago, Lightcosmo said:

Please don't be so harsh on yourself!
(I approve of the Zuko pfp!)

57 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's alright. We all make mistakes. And sure, we can start over on a better foot.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

18 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

10 exp 😛 

30 experience per chapter then. I can work with that... If I save Anna and Jean's paralogues for after he reclasses to sage... But that's chapter 9, I'll be so overleveled for those chapters then... Probably...

Hmmm.

43 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Can be even higher with the EXP boosting skills.

Ehhh I dunno, I gave him Byleth's extra exp skill in my first run and it seemed to do absolutely nothing at any point of the game 

33 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Very Rare Zoran L

As funny as that is, Azura's right there. Easily saved.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ehhh I dunno, I gave him Byleth's extra exp skill in my first run and it seemed to do absolutely nothing at any point of the game 

To be fair, it is only a 20% increase. So that 10 EXP would be 12, and so on.

Maybe if stacked with the other EXP boosting one?