Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Lightcosmo said:

Because its action based. Which is Seasons' focus.

Idk if that counts as action.

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Steam took it down. Why? Probably because you have to provide the game with your Social Security number.  

The developer did comment on that. The developers themselves are reputable actually, as not only do they have another game on Steam as well but they partnered with Lil Nas X to make a specific shoe that you probably heard about.

They joked that "TurboTax sent a check" but they're really not sure why the game was pulled since it had already gone through Steam's verification system. 

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not sure. I do recall it's one weird room

Same dungeon that had a room with 200 rupees. Can I farm this?

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Speaking of that general area of the map, why is there a girl who is waiting for Santa? Feels like a weird fourth wall contortion.

I feel like this may have been a localization joke.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

19 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Sadly no. This isn't the first time an LoZ has had a boatload of rupees scattered in a room (LA's Color Dungeon had one of these, and ALttP had several, including one that could only be accessed via glitching), and they never reset.

There are a few old men beneath the little burnable trees who give lots if you haven't noticed -but half the time they take rupees from you. Depends on which old man it is, they're fixed in whether they give or take when talked to.

If you're desperate for rupees... dig enough and eventually you'll randomly find a big 100.

Yeah, I ain't getting that card today either. Ah well, for tomorrow.

AHAHAHAHAHA, AND I GET THE CARD RIGHT AFTER. AHAHAHAHAHA, THIS GAME. THIS GAME.

Well, I can move on towards the Underground Warehouse... but might do some exploration first.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I was gonna go ahead with the Victoria 3 Teehee run idea but I'm struggling to find ways to make it an enjoyable experience to watch. Like I had the idea of making it so every Teehee participate would have a say on what happens to the Empire in question but I have no idea how I would actually do that in a forum context.

I also had the idea of making it so every prominent person in the empire would be a member of Teehee or a Fire Emblem character or something but an idea like is probably better suited for Crusaders Kings

I did get Crusader Kings III the other day, though I'm still learning how to play it.

12 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, congratulations! You're an adult now. Surely you must feel so much more mature than the day before? That's how age works, after all.

I still feel 14 if we're being honest.

12 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Well happy belated birthday GuardianSing and welcome to adulthood. In three more years you’ll be able to enjoy the finer things in life.

Taxes?

12 hours ago, Armagon said:

Happy birthday @GuardianSing. The era of paying taxes is imminent for you.

Jokes on them, I'm going to live below the tax rate!

11 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

thumb-1920-1037028.jpg

Fun fact, I have never seen these little guys in person before, They are quite rare in Central America

6 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUETZAL 🎉🎂🎁 A day late I know, but hopefully not a dollar short.

12 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

@GuardianSing Welcome to Sweet* 18. Happy belated Birthday 😄 

*Sweet: Terms and conditions may apply

12 hours ago, Benice said:

Happy (late) birthday @GuardianSing!

12 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, Happy Birthday!

Being an adult is not caring that others think its childish.

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Happy birthday @GuardianSing!🎂 Sorry I'm especially late to it.

Thank you all for the sweet messages

What I'm really excited for is being able to vote, which I'll likely do my registration for sometime this week.

"Guregori" lol

These idiots look so goofy as good guys.

I wonder if they have innate casual mode. I mean it'd be more in-character than any personal skill they could possibly give them.

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

FsRa4g5WcAERlHt?format=jpg&name=large

Estos gringos coño de madres no merecen derechos.

Ahahahahahaha! Ah, c'mon, cut them some slack. They're trying their best! Acknowledging the existence of societies other than the glorious Land of Freedom cannot have been easy. It's almost cute.

...Hey, you want my opinion for your essay? As a fellow Mexican.

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You live in Florida. Just say Latinx is a commie woke plot from the devil Democrats and watch how they drop it faster than a blink of an eye.

Next year's exam:

Listen to a Podcast episode: PragerU: "T h e   w a r   o n   C h r i s t m a s"

6 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Maddening Party (Spoilers ofc)

That's with fixed growths, right? Kagetsu is utterly fucking insane. Holy shit. I know who I'm never, ever going to use.

I am rather disappointed at the lack of Lindon, especially after you expressed interest in using him, but Saphir plot-twist makes me forgive you your sins. Good one!

6 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

+ Seadall

You know, Veronica might be the only DLC bracelet I consider using solely because she might make Seadall not a mandatory deploy. Designating your favorite waifubando of choice to the role of dancer instead of effectively turning a random character into a forced deployment is one of the very, very few things I wish they'd taken from Three Houses - which in turn stole it from Vestaria Saga 2, fortunately sparing me from having to cut Houses any slack. Phew!

Not that I don't like Seadall, mind. Honestly, he's the coolest dancer character in the series. Not that that's a high bar to clear. There's him, Tethys who is also pretty awesome, Azura who is plot relevant, Reyson who is a badass, and then... who? All the rest are fucking identical lol, take your pick of "meek, timid person" and "cheeky, energetic minx." Honestly, it's high time we get another bard.

Still, even if I like Seadall, maybe I want him murdering things as a... warrior, or something. In a game with such free reclassing shenanigans, it's kind of sad that you can't have fun with Seadall or else you lose the all important refresher.

2 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

I was gonna go ahead with the Victoria 3 Teehee run idea but I'm struggling to find ways to make it an enjoyable experience to watch. Like I had the idea of making it so every Teehee participate would have a say on what happens to the Empire in question but I have no idea how I would actually do that in a forum context.

I mean, I tried Vic 2 twice and couldn't for the life of me understand how the game works, so I'd probably just throw some wild nonsense at you that isn't even possible to do in the game.

I also had the idea of making it so every prominent person in the empire would be a member of Teehee or a Fire Emblem character or something but an idea like is probably better suited for Crusaders Kings

Ruben, head of Garonia. Conqueror of the world. Salter of seeds.

Sounds good to me!

I still feel 14 if we're being honest.

Impossible. Now go and plan out the next 30 years of your life. You gotta have everything decided over the next three months.

What I'm really excited for is being able to vote, which I'll likely do my registration for sometime this week.

Ahh, soon you'll be able to participate in the sacred ritual, ages old, known most commonly as "voting the least bad option."

50 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's with fixed growths, right? Kagetsu is utterly fucking insane.

Yeah fixed.

Honestly? Not really

I had to rely on crits with him late game.

He is good, real fucking good, but he is not as broken as he seems to be, and i gave him a few stat boosters here.

Enemies on Maddening are hella powerful, and magic is king in this game.

I am rather disappointed at the lack of Lindon, especially after you expressed interest in using him

I couldn't reach the damage tresholds needed even with Wrath + Vantage. Killing armors yes, everything else not really.

fortunately sparing me from having to cut Houses any slack. Phew!

xD

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

Knocking people off bridges continues to be fun.

It's not as fun when the troops that remain on the bridge are still more than capable of slaughtering us, though.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yeah fixed.

Honestly? Not really

I had to rely on crits with him late game.

He is good, real fucking good, but he is not as broken as he seems to be, and i gave him a few stat boosters here.

Still a top tier loser. Boucheron better.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I couldn't reach the damage tresholds needed even with Wrath + Vantage. Killing armors yes, everything else not really.

I will do better.

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

The game was set to be a LoZ remake, as these rooms exist there as well. 

You will notice the 7th dungeon boss is Gleeok, 4th is Gohma, 6th is Manhandla, all from the first game.

10 hours ago, Sooks said:

certain websites

1IkE4wZ.jpg

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

FsRa4g5WcAERlHt?format=jpg&name=large

Estos gringos coño de madres no merecen derechos.

Why does it say both "Latino" and "Latinx"? My computer's autocorrect doesn't register Latinx as a word, so maybe there is hope for you yet.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Steam took it down. Why? Probably because you have to provide the game with your Social Security number.  

You can still get the game on its website. Society is saved!

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

There are a few old men beneath the little burnable trees who give lots if you haven't noticed -but half the time they take rupees from you

Me when they take my rupees

thanos-time.gif

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

As a fellow Mexican.

Wait a minute.

You know, Veronica might be the only DLC bracelet I consider using solely because she might make Seadall not a mandatory deploy. Designating your favorite waifubando of choice to the role of dancer instead of effectively turning a random character into a forced deployment is one of the very, very few things I wish they'd taken from Three Houses - which in turn stole it from Vestaria Saga 2, fortunately sparing me from having to cut Houses any slack. Phew

Only problem is that Veronica dance doesn't let you move again.

1 hour ago, Lightcosmo said:

The game was set to be a LoZ remake, as these rooms exist there as well. 

You will notice the 7th dungeon boss is Gleeok, 4th is Gohma, 6th is Manhandla, all from the first game.

Oh I noticed. The first dungeon being under a tree in the same layout as the first one is not a coincidence.

12 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

My computer's autocorrect doesn't register Latinx as a word, so maybe there is hope for you yet.

Because it isn't.

12 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

You can still get the game on its website. Society is saved!

There's also an R18 version and a body pillow.

The fact that every battle for the past four chapters or so has had me going "YES" and "let me save let me fucking save already" at the end of them.

Didn't think TriStrat on hard mode would get quite this intense, holy shit.

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Wait a minute.

Let's go eat some tacos, paisano.

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Only problem is that Veronica dance doesn't let you move again.

Yeah, that's true. They had to at least pretend to balance the DLC Emblems.

Ruben, head of Garonia. Conqueror of the world. Salter of seeds.

Sounds good to me!

I think you need to wait for proper ingame representation until Quetzal starts playing War Crime Simulator 2200 Stellaris. Would you consider yourself more of a Determined Exterminator or Fanatic Purifier? Or maybe a Barbaric Despoiler, those are all about, ahem, adopting other species.

Ignore this if it gets published, I am testing something

Edit: How frustrating, ctrl+Enter is apparently a hot key to submit a post, which is why I have been publishing screen-shot LPs midway through after pasting image links and too quickly moving onto text on the next line...

Edited by Eltosian Kadath

Yeah, I've fallen for that a few times, too, especially because Shift+Enter does a line break
like this, i.e. without

a gap.

2 hours ago, ping said:

I think you need to wait for proper ingame representation until Quetzal starts playing War Crime Simulator 2200 Stellaris. Would you consider yourself more of a Determined Exterminator or Fanatic Purifier? Or maybe a Barbaric Despoiler, those are all about, ahem, adopting other species.

Barbaric Despoiler sounds fun to me. I would like to adopt some alien species.

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Ignore this if it gets published, I am testing something

Edit: How frustrating, ctrl+Enter is apparently a hot key to submit a post, which is why I have been publishing screen-shot LPs midway through after pasting image links and too quickly moving onto text on the next line...

Oh yeah, I've had the pleasure multiple times in the past. It's always fun.

'Morning!

7 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Next year's exam:

Listen to a Podcast episode: PragerU: "T h e   w a r   o n   C h r i s t m a s"

LMAO

I can never forget how in the advertisement for their website, they list PragerU v. Youtube as the most important civil case in American history over, y'know, Plessy v. Ferguson, which upheld the segregation laws, or Brown v. Board of Education which allowed for racially integrated schools or Loving v. Viginia which allowed-