Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

13 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Alright I'm starting my Berwick Saga file over as I lost way too many units (R.I.P Derrick) and got swamped way too often.

So here we go... again!

Better luck this time!

About FE12 Lunatic.

Chapter 19 is suffering.

That is all.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

If not for Wards guard skill, Izerna, Adel, Kramer, and Ruby would have all died on the same turn. XD 

Oof... It also gets a bit tougher if you bring Faye, since she needs to make it to the place where Chaos is before the priest does, or...

You do get an anti-death item out of it, though.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Better luck this time!

Thanks, i had no idea what i was up against before... now i have an idea at least.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oof... It also gets a bit tougher if you bring Faye, since she needs to make it to the place where Chaos is before the priest does, or...

You do get an anti-death item out of it, though.

Haha, I'm no good at strategy so I rely a bit on luck to be honest. This games difficulty is alot to handle for me, not that it's bad by any means. 

And Reese sucked last time, not stat gains at all really except 1 defence point and weapon levels and some hp. Hopefully that wont happen again!

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Reese sucked last time, not stat gains at all really except 1 defence point and weapon levels and some hp. Hopefully that wont happen again!

Mm...

Well, he has the highest def growth in the game at a whopping 18%-IIRC Faye and Axel tie for fastest with 40% speed growth, while Arthur and Axel tie once more at 40% for highest strength as well. Nobody has any growths above 40 in any stat except for skill. (There's also bracketing, which keeps you sorta close to your averages but still allows variance.)

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201027_173154.jpg

The FE fandom.png

25 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Regarding Lao

About that

Spoiler

I've seen others criticize the inability to side with Elma at that one moment too. It goes against Cross in other cases as you've indicated, and it's jarring to suddenly come to Lin's aid, when she is being a little too kind to this premeditated would be humanity extinctor. I would've sided with Elma.

Also the Wii U gamepad effectively making every developer to create some sort of gameplay function is what pushed a lot of third parties away and that was the real killer.

The thing is, a menu or map would suffice. It's all XCX does, all HW does, and it's all a slew of DS and 3DS games do. The days of "forced gimmicky touch screen use" that early DS games had (like Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow) had passed by then.

I think there's like two days left before the sale ends so let me know how things go.

It should end sometime in the morning of the 29th I think. Not sure how far I'll be able to play into it then.😅 But considering I was reading time moves fast in this game (but it stops indoors), maybe I'll get through my first year tomorrow. -Not really.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

About FE12 Lunatic.

Chapter 19 is suffering.

That is all.

Does merely seeing the chapter make you Pales in the face?

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

And Reese sucked last time, not stat gains at all really except 1 defence point and weapon levels and some hp. Hopefully that wont happen again!

Here's a tip: Get used to it. In Berwick Saga, units get shitty (by FE standards) levels 90% of the time - and that's fine, because equipment and skills matter a lot more than raw stats. Bad levels aren't as impactful as you'd imagine.

As for Reese in particular... He's a bit average at first, but in chapter 5 he'll get his personal weapon. It'll turn him into a one-rounding menace. So look forward to that.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201027_173154.jpg

I picked her because I liked her character better, actually. I was in no need of another edgelord. Sonya was kinda interesting, at least. Neither of them was as cool as Valbar, though. I mean, who's in the original game's cover art? Sonya or Deen? Exactly.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Does merely seeing the chapter make you Pales in the face?

Hahahahahahahahahah...

No, but seriously. If there ever was a point I could safely say I wasn't enjoying myself with this difficulty... Well, first it was 6x. Now you can add 19 on top of that. Who the hell thought 12 dracoknights from all sides of the map was a good idea? On top of Vyland's squad of paladins, and the horsemen and sages charging you from the north... And to add insult to injury, the closest save point is in Sedgar's range. I'd have to waste a rescue charge to fuckin' save. What kind of psychopath designed this map?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Just now, Benice said:

Kaga

Kaga wasn't the one who decided to throw 18 units worth of reinforcements at me!

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

So remember that map idea i've talked about a few days ago?
I've got some reallly really evil ideas lol...

that i doubt i can implement xD

Please explain. I highly doubt it'll be as evil as chapter 19 FE12 Lunatic.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The thing is, a menu or map would suffice. It's all XCX does, all HW does, and it's all a slew of DS and 3DS games do. The days of "forced gimmicky touch screen use" that early DS games had (like Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow) had passed by then.

That is true but it can't be denied that the early days of the Wii U did fall into that gimmick camp, I'm pretty sure. This ended up pushing third party devs away from the Wii U and it got pretty hard to get them back.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I picked her because I liked her character better, actually. I was in no need of another edgelord. Sonya was kinda interesting, at least.

Honestly same. Plus, Sonya is Genny's only Support option whereas Saber still has Jesse.

Unrelated but I think a glitch happened on my end cause uh

Screenshot_20201027-174056_1.png

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201027_173154.jpg

For my playthrough, I plan to choose her over Deen. Ngl, that is partly the reason... but also, the friendship she can develop with Genny is just so wholesome I can't say no. XD

What can I say, I have a weakness to WAFF stuff.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Unrelated but I think a glitch happened on my end cause uh

Screenshot_20201027-174056_1.png

I̸̛̱̻͍͑̅̏͌̐̑́͘ͅ ̷̛̠̞̣̱͔̺̰͎͔̘̤̜̰̐̐́̅̂͗̿̋̅͛̕̕͠s̴̛̰̦͙̫̤͈̟̻̪̹͓̱̐̄͐͌͗ͅȩ̶̮͉͇̥̘͇̲́͐͂͜ȅ̶̥̙͉̝̘̩̦̥͔̩̫ͅ ̵̛͕̗̺͖̬͐̌̀͆̇͌͐͑́͝ņ̸̭̺̲̲̥͉̼̒͂̈͠ȯ̷̦̩̞̞͔̘̖͚t̵̢̡̗̗̜̳͍̗̭̱͉̣̘͌̐̒̇́̂̏̏̾̋̈͜͠h̶̠̪̎̈́͑̊̏̚͝i̶̛͈̱̼̝͑̽͛͑͂̂̃̀͘n̵͉̟̲̑̓̌̇͊̿̊͂̊̊̚̕ͅǵ̸̡̻̯̤ ̵̜̫̻̰̯͎̥͉̖͇̫̐̿̀̑̽͑̃͒͘͝͝͝͝͠w̸͓̯̜̬̫̏̏͒̀͋r̴̥͍̺͇̖̰̜̙̋͜͠ǫ̵̳͎͎͎͖̗̗̞̮̞͈̈̌̂͛̐̂̑̋̾͘͝n̴̪̹̼͎̦͔̟̫̳̱͕̥̱̠̂͛̈́̅̆̕͜ǵ̸̛̦̣̜̘̹͖͙̺̯͙͎̒̊́͘͝͠ ̶̰͎̮̝̮̥͕͖͊͑w̷̬̜̜͐̓i̸̦̜̞̱͗̌̈̐̔͝t̴͚̩̍͌̓̐̐̀̒̚h̴̭̽̅̊̑ ̴̝̖͎̖̯͍͚̰̔̓t̴̡̧̢̛̩̳̹̰̲͗̓̈̐́̚͝ḧ̶̨̜̈ȧ̷̡͓̲̲̖̟̣t̷͇̰̙̬͈̥̜̖̖͗͑͆̅̉̓̈́̍̅̕͜͠.̸̧͍̗̩̻̲̮̗͎̖̟̄͂̍̍̑͗̏͊̅͝͝͝.̸̞̟̦̤͇̬͓̞̰̤́̏͒͑̑̔͜.̶̧̡̢̭̠̘̹̜̗̭͎̗̺̆

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Please explain. I highly doubt it'll be as evil as chapter 19 FE12 Lunatic.

Well..

• Starting Area units will all have a ''True FE6 experience'' skill, which will limit Hit of both combatants to 50 before evasion. With 2RN. 
  • On Turn 10, if Galzus is still alive, he will summon Kaga, who will hijack me as the boss. Kaga will change the flow of battle to Berwick style, and have 10 Leadership stars. Kaga will allow Benice to save just this once. Kaga will also be aggressive against you.
  • On the same Turn, the 3H lords will appear to try and rescue Draggy and Co. from Kaga's clutches.
  • Black Riders will appear behind benice.
  • On Turn 15, I will appear again and hijack Kaga, and return the flow of battle to what it was. Also will delete the save file.

Of course can probably never implement it lol

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Kaga will also be aggressive against you.

Why, though? I'm his biggest fan...

...Wait, that's right, Kaga only wants people to suffer. Naturally he considers that a person who actively enjoys his crap must be eradicated. It does make sense, never mind, carry on.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

the 3H lords will appear to try and rescue Draggy and Co. from Kaga's clutches.

I demand that at this moment I join Kaga's faction so I can beat up Claude.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

On Turn 15, I will appear again and hijack Kaga, and return the flow of battle to what it was.

Ah, how nice of you.

Also will delete the save file.

You're worse than Kaga. Congratulations.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I demand that at this moment I join Kaga's faction so I can beat up Claude

That's a nice idea!

However if that happens, you won't be able to join Benice unless he defeats Claude first.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You're worse than Kaga. Congratulations

told you some evil ideas xD

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

However if that happens, you won't be able to join Benice unless he defeats Claude first.

That's a great idea. He has to prove to me that there's a good reason for me to join him instead of running off with Kaga. Claude's head is a fair bargain.

The arguments about Deen V Sonia miss the fact that both were screwed by the strange and monstrous.

Both need a hug and neither would want one.

Sea Kaga

Please delete this.