• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Also, for anyone who wants to know:
I'm planning on updating my FE12 LP twice a week: Monday and Thursday! Those are the days where I don't have to attend university.
I was thinking about making another update today, but I also don't want to go too fast, because I'm pretty sure you guys have other stuff to do (as do I from next week on).

Just wanted to let y'all know!

Edited by DragonFlames

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I wonder how you will deal with the ambush spawns, though hmmm

@DragonFlames The game is kind enough that reinforcements always come out of forts or far enough that they won't be able to reach you in one turn. So generally be careful around forts. That's my tip.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Here's a tip: Get used to it. In Berwick Saga, units get shitty (by FE standards) levels 90% of the time - and that's fine, because equipment and skills matter a lot more than raw stats. Bad levels aren't as impactful as you'd imagine.

As for Reese in particular... He's a bit average at first, but in chapter 5 he'll get his personal weapon. It'll turn him into a one-rounding menace. So look forward to that.

I would still like for him to gain some strength! 

Also, his bases are awful! Nothing above 6!? 

Its Leif all over again...

Alright attempt 1,000,000 at chapter 16. I’m gonna try to camp the left when the enemies all start rushing as it should very fairly easy to clear out, I just have to do something about those hecking pegs. I’m thinking of having Sumia and Cherche fly out to deal with them then have everyone shift over there while Lucina and Chrom choke (as in hold the choke point, not... what you’d find on Ao3).

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

On Turn 10, if Galzus is still alive

Who?

On the same Turn, the 3H lords will appear to try and rescue Draggy and Co. from Kaga's clutches.

As if we weren’t already the best team. Thank you.

Edited by Sooks1016

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Who?

A recruitbale boss from FE5 who appears behind the player in several maps as an anti-turtling mechanic, until the player eventually recruits him.

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I would still like for him to gain some strength! 

Also, his bases are awful! Nothing above 6!? 

Its Leif all over again...

You can't hold Berwick units to FE standards. Like I said, stats are a lot lower on average, and they don't matter all that much.

For reference: see Ward? Ward is endgame ready. I'm not kidding. At level 22, he's most likely never leveling up, and he doesn't need to. He contributes all game long on his bases alone.

Also what do you mean, Leif all over again? Leif is great... So I guess you're right, actually.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You can't hold Berwick units to FE standards. Like I said, stats are a lot lower on average, and they don't matter all that much.

For reference: see Ward? Ward is endgame ready. I'm not kidding. At level 22, he's most likely never leveling up, and he doesn't need to. He contributes all game long on his bases alone.

Also what do you mean, Leif all over again? Leif is great... So I guess you're right, actually.

Oh I understand that, but that one strength would have gotten me so many kills, but no, he had to get none. Even one would have been a boon!

Yeah, I can tell Ward's amazing.

Also, how does the formula for injury/cripple work? It's a tad confusing looking up the sites version of it. Is there an idiot's version of that?

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Good Luck with it, Draggy!

I wonder how you will deal with the ambush spawns, though hmmm

Thank you! ^^
I'm kinda worried about the ambush spawns myself (hence why I said that there's a 68% chance I might regret playing on Hard XD), but I think....

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

@DragonFlames The game is kind enough that reinforcements always come out of forts or far enough that they won't be able to reach you in one turn. So generally be careful around forts. That's my tip.

with this, I should be able to manage.
Thank you for the tip!

^

And IIRC, New Mystery usually has bits of dialogue that appear warning the player before reinforcements come, so that could help as well.

And good luck!

Edited by twilitfalchion

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Is there an idiot's version of that?

Injuries basically have a 3% chance to occur, other than with daggers, who use 9% and special weapons, (harpoon, Blizzard, Bolt knife 💖) have more.

Crippling is basically measured by how much damage is deal in a single blow: The more you deal, the more likely you are to cripple. Injury boosting weapons also help here.

12 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Thank you thank you!

I also unlocked Gerome’s paralogue so I took a look out of curiosity and... wow xD

Oh hey, Gerome’s paralogue is one of the two I've actually seen.

It's basically the trolley problem. Except the side track is entirely save. It's just that the guy at the leaver figured flipping the switch won't work anyway, so he decides instead of flipping the switch he might as well sit back and watch the death and carnage.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Injuries basically have a 3% chance to occur, other than with daggers, who use 9% and special weapons, (harpoon, Blizzard, Bolt knife 💖) have more.

Crippling is basically measured by how much damage is deal in a single blow: The more you deal, the more likely you are to cripple. Injury boosting weapons also help here.

Ah, got it. Thank you! I didn't understand that dealing more damage meant higher chance to cripple. 

Another thing, how do i tell when my horse is going to die? 

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Another thing, how do i tell when my horse is going to die? 

Horses have a yellow HP bar below the character's.

22 minutes ago, Spara said:

Horses have a yellow HP bar below the character's.

Ah, that's what that was! I thought that was a graphic issue of the emulator, haha! 

... I'm dumb.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

Oh hey, Gerome’s paralogue is one of the two I've actually seen.

It's basically the trolley problem. Except the side track is entirely save. It's just that the guy at the leaver figured flipping the switch won't work anyway, so he decides instead of flipping the switch he might as well sit back and watch the death and carnage.

I was more just looking at enemy levels because apparently I’m unlocking these paralogues early and I’m no where near ready.

Edited by Sooks1016

6 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I was more just looking at enemy levels because apparently I’m unlocking these paralogues early and I’m no where near ready.

Oh... sorry about that. Didn't expect to spoil you there.
The sheer nerf of Gerome is most certainly something that's better experienced firsthand.