If you could remove one failure from your live, which one would it be and why?

Since the last pull I did many of you voted that failure is better for you in the long run. Now lets remove that fact. The title says it all. 

Really look into your life and decide one of your Failures you want gone and why? 

If I can turn back the hands of time, I would tell my friend to be safe so he does not get into an accident. Or at the very least, have him be conscious so I am able to tell him one more time "Love you bro" and giving him a hug before he goes.

Not exactly a failure, but for Fire Emblem related, but I would decide to not play Heroes and go with Cipher instead.

Dial the time back even further, I will tell myself to dress better, man up, and ask my crush out in middle school.

I often find myself wondering if I should have taken the other pill

I remember being very depressed after rejecting romantic passes from two different girls in high school. Lost two great friendships as a result. On the one hand it's pretty shallow to cut off ties with somebody who wouldn't go out with you, but I distinctly remember coming up with total lies about why I wouldn't go, and that's scummy. The honest answer was that I was afraid of relationships, and made up lies in order to not seem like a coward, or selfish. Those lies are what I want to take back. Folks that put their heart on the line deserve the truth.

The biggest mistake of my life was when Macdonalds was doing their Monopoly Thing, 1 week I had Park-Lane, so I thought I'd never win and binned it but 2 weeks later I got May-Fare, which meant that I missed out on half a million. Real bad

I want to say my teenage years, though with how broad of a range that is I have no idea what I'd be like if I never had them.

Otherwise I'd probably try and convince my younger self to get into something where I'd more easily get a job like computer science.

I thought that we successfully killed *Redacted* but it came crawling and howling from its grave when it was ported to the Switch. At night, sometimes, I can still hear *Redacted* gorging on the flesh of the innocent. I’m still haunted by these sounds to this very day...

Edited by Wraith

55 minutes ago, James Marshall said:

The biggest mistake of my life was when Macdonalds was doing their Monopoly Thing, 1 week I had Park-Lane, so I thought I'd never win and binned it but 2 weeks later I got May-Fare, which meant that I missed out on half a million. Real bad

Wow wow . That was pitiful.

46 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

I want to say my teenage years, though with how broad of a range that is I have no idea what I'd be like if I never had them.

Otherwise I'd probably try and convince my younger self to get into something where I'd more easily get a job like computer science.

Yeah, I would tell myself to find an easier job with less stress and more pay. I would probably tell myself to go into nuclear med since my friend's boyfriend seems to do pretty well right now in that field.

6 hours ago, XRay said:

If I can turn back the hands of time, I would tell my friend to be safe so he does not get into an accident. Or at the very least, have him be conscious so I am able to tell him one more time "Love you bro" and giving him a hug before he goes.

Shit the feels man...

I mean I'm not even an adult yet, I would probably go back to the first time I got mad, over whatever reason, at school or at family idk, which now has turned me into a very easily irritable person. Go back to that time and calm myself, then guide younger me through those times until I could be better. So much of my pity and social failures in life are because of my terrible temper (I don't even know if my temper is that terrible but family has said that to me a bunch, maybe it's a combination of that and also always being teased?)

Edited by This boi uses Nino

I guess being a jerk to my family when I was younger? I wish I had been, my 6 year old sister still hates me for being irritable to her when she was 3 and I feel really guilty about it. 

I would also try and pursue my ambitions as a writer a bit earlier in life. I spent 13 years of my life hating everything I did (sports, plays, etc.) until I learned I liked to write. So I would've been a lot happier a lot sooner. 

i would go back and be there for my friend more. Long story shirt, his younger sister was murdered and i gave just one message to talk to my if he needs me. This is when i still had the old school "be a man" mindset of he can work it out on his own and he will talk to me in time.   Well fast forward and he doesn't talk to me anymore because I wasn't there for him when he needed help most. 

Now if I would go back I would message him every week just to show that I did care. I could never imagine what he went through and I wasn't there for him. Some best friend I was. 

Without goung into too much detail, my later teen years were a very, dark time in my life. I did some things I was horrified would get me in deep trouble. Thankfully, I managed to avoid any of that, and while I'd agrue it made me a better man today, I still feel I'd be able to sleep better at night had none of it happened.