Hello, I'm Gramer Nazy.

GramerNazy

Hello there. My name is Gramer Nazy, feel free to just call be Nazy. I'm not an actual grammar nazi, but I do like to just joke around. My favorite FE game is Binding Blade. I've only been playing FE games for about 18 months now, and my first FE game was Binding Blade. I sucked at the game originally and it turned me off from FE games for a little while, but then I played FE7 and beat it and then I came to love the franchise. I haven't played or beaten all the games yet, but I've beaten fe6, 7, and 3h. I've played fe8, 5, 4, 11, and 12 and I have yet to play anything else. This is my first post here, but I've been lurking for a little while.

12 hours ago, Julius Nepos said:

I have to say, Binding Blade is an unusual first FE game. How come it was your first?

It's a bit weird how I came into fe, but it was almost entirely on my own internet searching. I played a game that mentioned Catria's name. So I looked into a game where there was a blue haired pegasus knight, and I found fe6 and how to emulate it, so I played it. I sucked really bad at it, and I couldn't beat ch 2. I later found fe 11 and Catria.

On 5/24/2020 at 4:31 PM, GramerNazy said:

It's a bit weird how I came into fe, but it was almost entirely on my own internet searching. I played a game that mentioned Catria's name. So I looked into a game where there was a blue haired pegasus knight, and I found fe6 and how to emulate it, so I played it. I sucked really bad at it, and I couldn't beat ch 2. I later found fe 11 and Catria.

That's hilarious, even more so because typically it's the other way around: FE7 and then FE6 lol.

Enjoy your stay here though!

Edited by This boi uses Nino