King of the Hill

nepheknee

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

I point out that as a result of their negotiations and the terminology used, there is technically no King of the Hill and so I claim it as it's free real estate. This does not mean removing the governorships of Anathaco or Benice, but instead asks them to help develop the hill so that a granary can be built.

The king ends up working in the granary.

And you won’t do it alone! In truth, I’ve always been curious about farming. I’m sure we can reap or sow or… whatever it is enough to stay alive”

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decide to atone for my crimes against Nino and become an indentured servant of the new government established on the hill. I rise my way through the ranks of the newly established government and eventually become a member of the new Hill Alliance.

I am now a representative on the Hill.

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

Also @This boi uses Nino, I hadn't even gone near you! Bit harsh to lump me in.

but you didn't come after a post of mine yet so you didn't have the chance.

At this point I am far powerful than anyone in the world thanks to me taking all the statboosters ever, I accept twilit's apology.

I still see through Benice's ruse and...

"Hmm, it is you Sir Benice, how goes the ironman?"

"It all goes well sire, your body Dart is still alive"

"Excelent"

However it is not nice to imitate someone and his post came way after 5 minutes so I declare his rule illegitimate and an argument between the senate breaks out.

I take position up in the hill and take a monopoly-like political control of the hill and influence the argument in the senate to last longer.

" @Dayni, @Anathaco... come back, the hill is yours"

I am now political leader and maximum regent, by abusing a republic's political corruption, of the Hill!

Fuhahahaha... what's a king... to a god? I reveal my true form, the Divine Dragon Evalko. I summon my cult, the Evalko Faithful, to attack the New Hill Alliance. Despite how the Alliance fights, they are ultimately overcome by the Faithful and are forced to retreat. I fly through the air and land on the hill, where I sit on my throne prepared by the Faithful. I order them to begin expanding my empire, and so they build a giant wall a bit away from the hill, and build and furnish a throne room in which I reside with my second in command, Norne. I position my two highest ranking minions as guards, one outside the wall and one inside the wall. I provide each of them with troops to command, and so they stand vigilantly, waiting to defend against enemy attacks. It's a good thing my enemies don't have the Falchion, I muse, otherwise they might be able to defeat me.

I am now Divine Dragon and King of the Hill.

But what you have not considered is me flying in on my wyvern with a Wyrmspear in hand. I descend from the skies to impale you and end you and your reign over the cult members you possess great mind control over, once again restoring the Hill Alliance and its sovereignty.

twilitfalchion forgets! Oh how he forgot HAHAHAHA, my good friend twilitfalchion

Your wyvern wouldn't have gotten there if I hadn't distracted Evalko's laser beams and his minions' fire. @Anathaco @Benice and @Dayni also helped us fight the hordes of minions, to restore the New Hill alliance. Both minion generals proved to be quite difficult yes but my 99 atk and 99 speed? They were dead before long.

Then Evalko charged a mega laser straight at me...

Evalko: Damn it Nino stop being overpowered you're making the forum game boring
Me: Shut up!

And I use Full Counter to reflect it back at him, while he was dazzled THEN twilitfalchion used his wyrmslayer.

twilitfalchion was named Wyvern General of the New Hill. Benice became the Falcon co-general alongside Florina. Dayni became our minister of foreign affairs and general growth of the republic, I attained the command of Supreme General of the New Hill Army and Anathaco became the ruler of the hill for becoming the founder of New Hill.

Together we are the 5 Elite Masters of the Hill, I am now Supreme General of the New Hill Army, come and try to best our alliance, you won't make it out alive.

12 minutes ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

Uses FE4 Blizzard in the distance while hiding in...

:3c

*tink*

99 res boy... you won't damage the Supreme General of the New Hill Army.

24 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

*tink*

99 res boy... you won't damage the Supreme General of the New Hill Army.

You still got hit!

Think again in your sleepy time, general dude.

*snork* Well well, that Blizzard can sleep you? How weird...

I hope everyone else is ok? Huh? No one attacked the Hill? Good to now...

I-Impossible! I utter, as my last dying breath leaves my lips... Or does it?

I turn back the hands of time using my time-control power which I totally just got for some reason and Nino and Twilit are reverted back to the castle entrance.

Elite Ninja Faithful. Now.

Suddenly countless shurikens shoot out from the shadows and strike Nino, debuffing his stats down to a pitiful level.

I charge up my mega laser, and Nino full counters. I wait for the active frames of the counter to be finished, then release the laser in the end lag, sending Nino into the blast zone.

As Twilit soars towards me, I order Nino to shoot. She lets loose a single arrow and Twilit is defeated instantly, seeing as he's a flier unit.

Now that my enemies are dealt with, I blast the landscape around the hill with my mega laser, creating a 10 meter crevice surrounding the hill. Only a flier unit could even hope to make it across, but I position archers on my side of the wall, preparing to shoot down any who approach.
I command the Faithful to build the palace wall even higher and sturdier, so siege weapons can't break through.
I then make several high level armed soldiers patrol the interior, to make sure no one teleports inside.
I turn the grassy field around the hill into a toxic swamp to hinder attackers even further, then make my Cantors summon several monsters to roam the swamp.

Finally, I take a seat back on my throne and relax.

I am King of the Hill.

After recovering with an elixir, I call in a friend who conveniently happens to be a manakete (and is immune to all attacks that are thrown his way because he's been working out at the arena), and tell him to wreak havoc on the fortifications that Evalko set up and destroy all enemies in his path, minus Nino who just needs to be knocked unconscious while he's being controlled. While manakete-guy is doing that, I then hitch a ride with Florina, and after landing, rush Evalko on his throne with a newly forged Dragonpike. My speed stat is superior to Evalko's, so I not only double him, but I avoid any attacks he throws my way. My last attack crits him, and he falls lifeless to the ground. I bury my spear in his body, which quickly decays into dust, and raise the Flag of Nino as a representation of the restored Hill Alliance.

Didn't expect that, did'ya?

After he disrespected my dear Florina, I strike up a rebellion against Twilitflalchion which forces TF to abdicate to be exiled. We are once more rulers of the hill

Edited by Benice

How can I be debuffed with high avoid??

I don't know how I was a threat when I was debuffed but alright.
I recover my stats and...

"twilit! How could this have happened?! That blasted fool, get up! We'll fight back!"

...help twilitfalchion to rebel against Benice's rule we use the Nino standard as our banner and the hearts of the people united fight with us, we win and lock Benice up on a cage to atone for his traitorous douchebaggery, specially because it was just necessity that called Florina's pegasus be used. Florina is saddened at his husband, and continues to work this time as General of the Falcon Knights of New Hill.

The New Hill alliance is restored and I begin to practice my dodging abilities once more, which I'm still not sure how they even failed... FE6 rng bugged... 

"twilit, are you sure Evalko is dead? we cannot allow him to still remain alive"
-"I am certain he perished, let's make sure anyways"

Evalko's dragon body is there...

"curse you Evalko, why did you have to create this hill, that drives us mad with power?"

...I burn his body, hit him with thunder, freeze him and cast Swarm to cast deadly decomposing bacteria on his body.

"Say twilit, did you notice I fell asleep before the battle with Evalko? I believe whoever cast that long-range blizzard must be cooperating with Evalko, we must be on guard"

The Nino flag stands up high once again, we're the beacon of humanity to ensure peace reigns ever more. With:
twilitfalchion: General of the Wyvern Lords of New Hill
anathaco: Regent of the New Hill
Florina: General of the Falcon Knights of New Hill
Dayni: Minister of foreign affairs and general growth of the country
and I: Supreme General of the New Hill Army.

We are once more the 5 Elite Masters of New Hill, our next stop... are the stars!

(I guess the ninjas just had higher hit than you did avoid, lol)

A shadowy figure (me) watches the events unveil in a dark cave, far from the hill through a magical television.

"Fuhahahaha... your next stop is the stars, alright..."

I approach the hill, and stand in front of Nino and Twilit.

"Fools. You thought that was me? I'm far more powerful than that simple projection... Fuhahahahahaha..."

Using broken magic, too op pls nerf, I dislodge the hill from the earth and it begins flying upwards into the air. It gains altitude faster and faster, and eventually it breaks the earth's atmosphere. 

Luckily, no one instantly dies despite being in space because anime.

"Welcome, friends, to my realm among the stars!"

I summon forth an army of Space Penguins™ who swarm Twilit and Nino, and launch them off of space hill, Mario Galaxy style.

"You bumbling buffoons, you absolute fools, you complete clowns, you utter simpletons. My power levels are beyond mortal comprehension!" I shout, and fire several penguin missiles towards them, blasting them through space. 

"Fuhahahahahahhahahaaaaaa!!!"

I am now Space King of the Space Hill (and the Space Penguins™).

1 hour ago, Benice said:

After he disrespected my dear Florina, I strike up a rebellion against Twilitflalchion which forces TF to abdicate to be exiled. We are once more rulers of the hill

How could you betray me Benice? I just needed a ride across the gap to Evalko's fortress!

No matter. What Evalko did not count on was my ability to channel the power of both Archsage Athos and Brammimond to restore the hill to its rightful place while also removing Evalko from existence, restoring the lost lives of my allies and our supremacy upon the hill.

Long live the Hill Alliance who bears the flag of Nino!

Edited by twilitfalchion

*sip* The stars were really beautiful, I could just gaze for hours, moving towards them thinking I could ever reach one and yet the beauty of it all... wow. *sips from juice again* *because it's empty I crush it and throw it in a trash can.

I suppose there's nothing to do now so... I just help organize with Dayni a welfare program to help the poor, but also immunize the program from being abusable, we also create several roundabouts to facilitate driving and lower fatality rates. Finally, we start a massive program to get rid of tumbleweed in the world. Their damn seeds and the things themselves are an invasive species!

I guess we're still the 5 Elite Masters of New Hi- 

twilit: Nino, cut! Stop the dramatic outro, we got a phone call and it's addressed to you!
Nino: Uh sure sure! *picks phone* who is this?
Meliodas: Yo, Meliodas captain of the Seven Deadly Sins here, your outro is so obviously plagiarized from my Intro, and using my Full Counter? Please.
Nino: How can you even call me here, what exactly do you want?
Meliodas: Considering yours is a weird world with whatever you want you shouldn't be surprised... anyways, change your outro or we will sue you.
Nino: ... ... Fine.

Uhm well...

The New Hill alliance perseveres once more and uhm, it shall never fall with it's ... "High Mandate" protecting it and earth from er... total devastation and to keep what is ... I guess most beloved to each one of us!

Edited by This boi uses Nino

11 hours ago, Dayni said:

Sorry, this is Forum Games. I never really saw it (on account of being <30), but still.

Also @This boi uses Nino, I hadn't even gone near you! Bit harsh to lump me in.

I point out that as a result of their negotiations and the terminology used, there is technically no King of the Hill and so I claim it as it's free real estate. This does not mean removing the governorships of Anathaco or Benice, but instead asks them to help develop the hill so that a granary can be built.

The king ends up working in the granary.

You're making me feel old even though I'm less than 30 too! It only stopped airing ten years ago.

Edited by Jotari

I teleport it back, punk!

*groan* do I really have to say this again every time I recapture the Hill?

twilit: yeah
Nino: Alright, and hey btw, would you please forgive me for how I pushed you yesterday? I shouldn't have been a whiny bitch about what you did when I did that to you...
twilit: (I'll let @twilitfalchion decide what he wants to say here)

*Ahem*
The New Hill Alliance perseveres once more, Nino flag proudly standing atop. The High Mandate, the most powerful human beings in the planet, ensure it's safety alongside the entirety of the Earth. To protect what is dear to each and every one of us!

1 minute ago, This boi uses Nino said:

twilit:

That's cool bro. I don't hold grudges. But cross me wrong and you'll find yourself half the guy you used to be. *waves my sword menacingly*

additionally,the police force is ours d00d, we control the world...

aight twilitfalchion, make the outro statement this time

*off-key singing* "We are the champio-"

*gets cut off by Florina and her pegasus accidentally landing on me*

Ahem...The New Hill Alliance perseveres once more, Nino flag proudly standing atop. The High Mandate, the most powerful human beings in the planet, ensure it's safety alongside the entirety of the Earth. To protect what is dear to each and every one of us! Yeah!