King of the Hill

nepheknee

Me: alright so the point of the game is to kill people and take the hill

Everyone: starts forming alliances and building burgeoning countries on top of the hill

Me:

image.png.e4d498e768f9476041bbb3a7df0d0669.png
(All jokes aside, this thread has gone better than expected so I'm glad about that)

I sit in nonexistence for a while, before ultimately deciding not existing is pretty boring. I bring myself back into existence, and reappear in the grassy field. Well, you can't really call it a grassy field anymore, seeing as there's:

- Monsters roaming around everywhere
- Bits and pieces of tanks and artillery scattered all over the place
- Tumbleweeds. Everywhere.
- Fires raging all over the place
- A giant 10-meter wide crevice
- A toxic swamp
- Scorched earth everywhere from lightning and fire spells
- An oddly positioned hill in the middle which was ripped out of the ground and then awkwardly placed on top again
- Several different makeshift barricades
- The Evalko Faithful just kinda sitting around since they were never dealt with
- And so on and so forth

Well then. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ruin this landscape even more, would it?

I call forth several raging tornadoes and hurricanes as well as a few earthquakes and tsunamis to wreak havoc on the hill. While everyone is panicking, I summon a rain of shurikens to debuff everyone in the Alliance. I then summon forth an obscene amount of penguins to raid the Alliance.

The penguins quickly make it within the walls and attack the horribly debuffed Alliance members, making quick work of them. The penguins carry their corpses to the crevice, and throw them into the crevice, where the bodies fall for what seems like an eternity.

I take a seat at my throne once more, hoping I can relax for at least a few minutes before being attacked again.

I am King of the Hill.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ahem...The New Hill Alliance perseveres once more, Nino flag proudly standing atop. The High Mandate, the most powerful human beings in the planet, ensure it's safety alongside the entirety of the Earth. To protect what is dear to each and every one of us! Yeah!

You can change it up a bit, you know? Add a bit of your touch, woo!

*clap clap* Your voice was perfect! Or maybe my Roblox-Kid voice really shines and makes it sound bad. That was epic tho.

BTW I can't believe I'm having so much fun with this, I practically turned it into a fanfiction... oh well HAHaaha

Naga looks down at the depravity of the situation, knowing that the members of the Hill Alliance are the only ones who can rule justly over the hill. She reverses time before Evalko reclaimed control of the hill and erases him from the past, present, and future just as Grima was removed from his existence in Ylisse centuries ago. Peace once again reigns over the hill and I enjoy a nice cup of coffee with my fellow alliance leaders.

I... had a write up for this but it was lost to time thanks to SF thanks to Naga who reverted time!

Well I suppose... I just have to say it again, but first I cast a spell to remove my young voice from the narration.

The New Hill Alliance perseveres once more, Nino flag proudly standing atop. The High Mandate, the most powerful human beings in the planet, alongside the goddess' will ensure it's safety to the entirety of Earth. To protect what is dear to each and every one of us.

I approach Naga with some tea, and strike up conversation.
"Hey there, Naga, my godly friend! How's it going? What's new?"
"Not much."
"Not much besides completely erasing me from existence, you mean?"
"Yes. By the way, how are you still here if you're nonexistent?"
"Um. I'm not sure. Don't worry about it, one of my many powers is the ability to employ unexplained plot holes."
"I see. I'm assuming you would like me to reverse your nonexistence?"
"That would be nice, yeah."
"Very well. I hope I never have to participate in this landscape-destroying power feud ever again."
"Thanks, Naga!"

I return to the mortal realm, this time with the power of god and anime on my side. I smite thee with my almighty power, and reclaim my spot on this literally god-forsaken hill once more. I notice that I never actually drank my tea, since I was nonexistent at the time, so I give it to Norne as a token of appreciation for her loyalty. Also, as a gift representing my awe at how she possibly managed to survive just vibing in an enemy kingdom for so long.

Uh alright...  Norne was there all the time because... I never cared I guess, she didn't start any trouble and so became a citizen

Anyways, I create the plothole of not giving a fuck and wanting 8 hours of peace. So you die and I live with my friends and... *sigh* once again...

The fucked up hill stands there and my flag is somehow still standing, even when enemies approach I guess they like it...
Btw we're the high Mandate and we can create plotholes like Evalko... we're humans too, just really messed up *burp* the world ain't goona die *yadda yadda* go on with your lives citizens.

Out of sheer frustration at having to reclaim the hill again, I just take Armads from Hector and lop Evalko’s head off, killing him permanently and giving the hill back to the Alliance once again.

Hill is back, peace is good, Nino flag, yada yada yada.

EDIT: Now I’m the one who was ninja’d.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Bummer. My head was cut off. I pick up my head and place it back on my neck, then glue it back together. I then proceed to create a black hole in the middle of the palace that only my enemies are affected by, and you all get sucked in.
Due to me not knowing what happens in a black hole, I am going to say that the black hole sends you to a parallel universe where you are stuck. I sit down on my throne once more.

I am King of the Hill.

Oh, and I finally decide to get rid of that Nino flag. I replace it with a Norne flag.

I use the medallion from Path of Radiance to undo the black hole thing, then I hire Louise to be my archer companion. With the legendary bow Rienfleche, she fires a Wyrmsbane tipped arrow into Evalko’s heart, killing him permanently with no possibility of returning from the dead.

Yay, peace, flag, hoopla...

And Pent just so happens to disappear so Louise can be my waifu.

Spoiler

YOU BASTARD! THE FLAG WAS PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL! HOW COULD YOU GET RID OF A BEAUTIFUL ANIME GIRL??????????? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALRIGHT THIS IS PERSONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gaaaasp* "A parallel universe where you are stuck" MY BUTT!! i GET OUT OF THAT PLACE ANYWAYS AND KEEP THE BLACK HOLE OPEN...

and gaze upon the shithole that is the hill place... all our citizens are dead anyways...

ohh.... I was ninja'd

But twilit this universe is so fucked up anyways...

we open a black hole and we go to this other parallel universe and Evalko just stays in his crappy hill. BTW I take back the flag and redesign it with Best Waifu Rebecca on it, now it's invincible!

We find a Newer Hill and only we live there but we start a society nonetheless!

The Society of Newer Hill, proud... beautiful and that's it. We are some humans that destroye the world and we call ourselves the High Mandate, but that Evalko guy is even worse... so yeah, the flag is planted once again and Rebecca is brought to life so I can marry someone because romance.

Nothing can go wrong!

I bring myself back to life and finally relax in my palace, but begin to feel lonely after a while. After all, a fictional character isn't really good company, and I feel... empty without two random people to harass. I hop into the black hole and appear in the parallel universe with the Newer Hill.

"Hi there! Didja miss me?"
"No-"
"Well I'm here now! Rejoice."

I summon forth a huge firestorm, raining fireballs from the sky. They ravage the landscape, setting fire to the grass and the hill. A fireball strikes Nino and Twilit directly, sending them flying off of the hill. I burn the flag and place the Norne flag once more.

I am King of the Parallel Universe Newer Hill.

17 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

And Pent just so happens to disappear so Louise can be my waifu.

Steady there, Mangs.

There have now been 3 hills:

• The original hill
  • The hill Anathco made from the original hill
  • The parallel universe hill

I have a cookout on the New Hill, given that everyone has vanished into an alternate dimension. I prepare steaks which are Medium Well at the most cooked.

I am now king of the grill.

10 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I have a cookout on the New Hill, given that everyone has vanished into an alternate dimension. I prepare steaks which are Medium Well at the most cooked.

I am now king of the grill.

I want a piece of that action. I return from the alternate dimension to enjoy a grilled ribeye with a wedge salad on the side. I then have a long, nice chat with the king of the grill who is a much more benevolent individual compared to the vile Evalko.

I ask ExDeath from FFV for help, and since I'm the stronger dude he knows it's not wise to attack me. So he merges both worlds into one and then on that new world we have an epic single hill, to which I enchant magic that prevents it from being deformed. You can add stuff to it, but you can't dig it or burn it or anything like that.

AnonymousSpeed makes quite the tasty grilled ribeyes with a wedge salad to the side... yumm! And I make him the Supreme Leader of Culinary Progress, AKA he makes good food and new food.

*A- he* *cough cough* .... I ahem'd and then coughed? Let's try that again

*A-HEM*
This Single Hill, for 2 days it has constantly been contested between different parties but at last it finds peace once again, with the Hill Alliance revived, the evil Evalko will make it's return, and for this the hill must be prepared. For this task, the world employs the Elite Masters, powerful humans of the universe that are the species' only beacon of hope. Now with a new Elite Master, AnonymousSpeed, the team is ever so more ready to confront the forces of evil and to once and for all defeat the Dark God!

Edited by This boi uses Nino

Oh btw... I enchant a new Flag with Rebecca and Nino on it, to symbolize our wedding (even though I'm a boy but whatever) and place it, on my side of the hill).

I make a cooler coat of arms and put it there to wave proudly, it has a Sword and a Falcon and Wyvern on each side, this represents the army's leader.

Finally, I remove the Norne flag but keep it to myself, and as for Norne herself I let her live peacefully on the hill because I don't want to be brutal.

Florina and I decide that we can spend all our days in peace if we simply move to a bigger mountain that nobody else can reach. We are now the rulers of the only hill that matters!

32 minutes ago, Benice said:

Florina and I decide that we can spend all our days in peace if we simply move to a bigger mountain that nobody else can reach. We are now the rulers of the only hill that matters!

Farewell then, my friend and colleague, and good luck.

In the meantime, I also want a piece of that ribeye.

After enjoying my lovely meal, courtesy of @AnonymousSpeed (seriously, thank you pink suit man), I decide to help Evalko by trapping him in a dimension comprised of his own cognitive desires, where he is the King of the Hill and can terrorise the New Hill Alliance as much as he wants.

Everybody is happy now.

Time seems to be an illusion after multiple interdimensional disruptions and the destruction of the granary that the former MoFaDA had once determined to be a good reason to throw negotiations into jeopardy. Even if it temporarily worked out, the continued conflict led to more trouble than expected.

Regardless, the NHA has become a success, even if he himself had been forgotten by being trapped in another dimension. Having to pull himself out on his own, the thrice king of the hill returns having managed to survive a terrifying place with goons of the purple realm and endless crevices, a desert planet and being nearly executed by a king, a murky forest of giant spiders and a futuristic planet where a giant guy in green is considered a galactic hero, he finally arrived back at the dimension he had been determined to see develop.

Throwing himself in front of the NHA after the ribeye was eaten (and having to say hello to the new member), he sees that there's a surprising good will amongst them and asks to return. Deciding someone else should take foreign affairs, he decides to propose the new role of Keaser for Industrial and Natural Growth.

The KING of the hill has returned.

(we really do need more people to pop-up to attack the Single Epic Hill Alliance now)

Edited by This boi uses Nino

I'm glad y'all liked the steaks and all, but...

14 hours ago, Anathaco said:

I decide to help Evalko by trapping him in a dimension comprised of his own cognitive desires, where he is the King of the Hill and can terrorise the New Hill Alliance as much as he wants.

This seems unethical.

I release @Evalko

Florina gets her sisters to help pick up our mountain and place it on top of the NHA's hill. Florina and I are now the rulers of two hills.

@Benice initiates a multi-hill conflict by trampling our hill under his mountain. A hired legion of archers comes in and shoots the pegasisters out of the sky, causing them to drop Benice's mountain before it has settled on top of ours. The sudden pressure given off by our hill under Benice's mountain causes it to split in two, with the pieces sliding down into the nearby valleys, somehow leaving our hill unharmed but our capital in shambles. Benice is arrested for his act of war while the NHA begins the repairs to our reclaimed capital on top of the hill.