Hello Everyone!

Tylwyth Teg

5 hours ago, Tylwyth Teg said:

I’m definitely gonna! All three GBA games are high priority for me

oops I messed up, I meant to say that FE6 Hard Mode earlygame is very thought provoking... lol

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Welcome to the Forest! If you're going to play Blazing Blade, some of my favorite characters gameplay-wise are Karel, Louise, Hawkeye, Canas, Hector, Oswin, and Florina. Some great units you get early on, some mid-game, while others are late game pre-promotes.

Nice to meet you!!

Woah, so many characters. I've got a lot to look forward to! I notice that FE7 is top of your list in your signature. That bodes well for me 😊

2 minutes ago, Tylwyth Teg said:

Nice to meet you!!

Woah, so many characters. I've got a lot to look forward to! I notice that FE7 is top of your list in your signature. That bodes well for me 😊

What really pushed it over Awakening for me was the near-univerally well-written, likable cast of characters and the rewarding gameplay. And the final chapter alone was enough of a satisfying challenge to overcome to make me appreciate the game even more. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

25 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

What really pushed it over Awakening for me was the near-univerally well-written, likable cast of characters and the rewarding gameplay. And the final chapter alone was enough of a satisfying challenge to overcome to make me appreciate the game even more. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

That sounds fantastic!! I hope to be able to chat with you about it when I've played through it!

Hii, i'm New here too, so, about a fav char in FE7, Raymond and Nino are very useful units, Nino came a little earlier, but with a Lot of xp became the better mage in the game!!

16 minutes ago, Jakenister said:

Hii, i'm New here too, so, about a fav char in FE7, Raymond and Nino are very useful units, Nino came a little earlier, but with a Lot of xp became the better mage in the game!!

Nice to meet someone else who is new! 

Thanks for the tips! And you like Sacred Stones a lot, huh? I’m really looking forward to playing that one too 🙂