Quarantine Birthdays

CWGameplay

Hey y'all!  Today is my 18th birthday and I'm a bit bummed to be stuck inside because of quarantine.  Really missing all of my friends.  Who else here has had a quarantine birthday?  Any tips on how to make the most out of it?  Thanks a bunch 🙂

I suppose you could start an online reunion between your friends.

I haven't had my Bday yet but it's on July 23rd... I don't think I will be able to celebrate lol.

Edited by This boi uses Nino

Happy birthday! I haven't had a quarantine birthday yet BUT I did host a party on Discord since this whole thing started and it turned out surprisingly well. There's loads of fun party stuff you can do digitally if you're willing to get creative. Good luck and congratulations!!

Happy birthday!

My birthday was May 13th, and usually I celebrate by inviting a large group of friends to play tabletop and roleplay games. Obviously this year that didn't happen. In the Netherlands there's a rule that you can only have 3 people over to visit max. So I celebrated my birthday over multiple days inviting a small group of friends and family each time. It was plenty of fun and hardly missed my usual plans.

Obviously I made sure ahead of time that if anyone would be feeling ill, had a cold or was in contact with anyone who had Covid, it would be best if they stayed home. But luckily nobody in my immediate surroundings has had any contact with Covid yet.

Happy Birthday!

My siblings birthdays happened last month, along with my grandma's, and mine occurred 10 days ago. They were mostly family affairs, were we ordered the gifts online to be delivered later, played some board games, and ate some ice cream cake. Aside from that, COVID-19 didn't really affect anything.

I had a quarantine birthday literally only, like, a week or two after the quarantine started in America.  Normally I'd visit with my grandparents, but that time I didn't get to.  I did receive a call from my grandmother though, along with a neat bracelet with oil diffusion beads which you're suppose to douse in essential oils, which was nice.  Still, it was mighty disappointing to skip out on a tradition.

In any event, happy birthday.

• 1 month later...