A New Mythic Hero Arrives! Mila: Goddess of Love (May 29th)

Anacybele

Hey, I may be mostly on hiatus from SF right now, but I'll still occasionally pop in to post Heroes news!

Duma's finally not alone! I don't think I'll pull for his sis though, I'm more interested in Ephraim merges.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You posted this before the notification even popped up in Heroes for meĀ are you a time traveler

Guess it's about time Mila showed up.

Oh yay. I've been waiting for Mila for a while now. Looks like they decided to just recolour Duma's sprite to something original rather than taking her artbook design. I like how her weapon basically buffs all your units all the time. That's pretty useful. I mean it's not that massive a buff, but it hits everyone at all times on all stats and these things stack.

Edited by Jotari

I figured Mila was going to get in eventually. Everything but blue looks great to meĀ but I'm still going to wait for the trailer for next week's new banner before deciding whether I want to actually spend some orbs on this banner.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

You posted this before the notification even popped up in Heroes for meĀ are you a time traveler

Guess it's about time Mila showed up.

No, because I even I couldn't beat Coolmanio to it very often. lol That stinker. XD But I click the new thread button minutes before the video would go up so the thread is already started. I just pop in the video link and hit submit. ...Well, I go through the captcha as well, technically, but yeah.

Also...another thing I'll let folks know of is that not only did I decide to still post news when I can/feel like it so I can help out around here, I'm also using it as practice for a little...experiment I'm doing with myself.Ā  I won't go into anymore details than that since this isn't the place for it.

Anyway, Mila is the first Light hero that isn't a free unit. 'Bout time we got one of those, actually. If I get a session with no blue, I'll go colorless, if one is there.

Whoops, I got it wrong this time. I was guessing Hel.

I've only got 3 units on the entire banner (Lucina, Ephraim, and Hector). I'll probably do some pulls.Ā Please just don't give me Alm.

Edited by Florete

Best thing about this is that grey goes from pretty meh with Eleanora (being pointless if right next to Alm) to excellent, possibly the best ever lineup for a colour. Good thing I didn't try beyond two orbs for Bride Fjorm yesterday too with Isolation now available and probably being more easily applied thanks to Mila's higher BST.

My orb stash isn't great at probably a hair under 200 by the time the banner launches, will snipe grey with I guess red as backup.

Edited by Humanoid

This art style threw me off a bit. She looks different than her Echoes art.

So Mila is basically a better Bridal Fjorm on Light.

Extra turn is appreciated.

The only problem is that unless you want a triple Mythic comp, she's going to have a fierce competition between Eir or Peony.

Holy crap the artist is Yamada Akihiro. That has me more shocked than anything.

He's the artist of Jagen, Gunter, Ogma, Zephiel, and Bantu, aka all the veterans plus Ogma and Zephiel.

Er... right, Mila herself looks pretty good. For anyone curious, Neutral Fallen Berkut should only have 51 Atk in the brief bit of combat we got, and since he was hit by Sabotage Atk his attack should have been shot down to 44. As such, on EP Mila should have had 44 Def at least. Not to mention she has at least 34 Res since Duma was hit by Sabotage Atk.

Edited by Xenomata

Right, Mila's the first female character Yamada Akihiro has done, right?

Thankfully, I can skip green. Already have a good Hector and Osian, don't give a shit about Annette.

Milla now joins Duma to complete the SoV godly duo. Can't say it was unexpected but it is surprising that she's colorless instead of green (not a lot, it makes sense she and her brother are similar).Ā 

As for her skillset. She's a weak support and her ticket to fame is a combo of Isolation and giving +1 turn in AR in caseĀ you suck at ARĀ you need a little more leeway. The almost global drive buffĀ in her Prf is an ok perk, but +2 is ehhh.Ā 

The rest of the banner:

Red is very strong and offers excellent fodder from every hero.

Blue is...bad. Unit wise only Lucina and Julia are goodĀ sorry Ephraim, but you're pretty oof these days. Fodder wise only Julia has value.

Green has good fodder but the unit value is all over the place.Ā 

Colorless is the best, although funnily enough I think Mila is the worst out of them all despite this being her debut banner.Ā 

So yeah... Red=Colorless>Green>>Blue.

Oh wow, that's a sweet C skill. I have Leif but not Alm, so I'll pull colorless until I get one of the two I'm missing.

It's certainly... interesting timing for them to reveal the second unit able to inflict Isolation on enemies just 20 hours after Fjorm's rerun started. I'd been wondering if I should hold off on going for Fjorm to see the trailer but decided not to. Which didn't end up mattering for me since this means I'll have one for each AR team, but it could for others. Good thing I gave Fjorm an Astra blessing rather than a Light one.

Mile makes the first non-OC Light mythic, and the first to complete a story pair. Interesting that her element is not, in fact, the offense parallel to Duma's. This has implications fior the other pairs, like meaning Ashera could be Astra rather than Light. Next mythic should beĀ Astra, so it could even be Ashera, but are they going to keep holding off on Hel?

I was able to get her stats from the trailer.

Very slow, but very bulky... As expected from someone that uses both Def and Res to inflict penalties.

She looks to be a good support.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Mile makes the first non-OC Light mythic, and the first to complete a story pair. Interesting that her element is not, in fact, the offense parallel to Duma's. This has implications fior the other pairs, like meaning Ashera could be Astra rather than Light. Next mythic should beĀ Astra, so it could even be Ashera, but are they going to keep holding off on Hel?

At this point I'm wondering if they'll even have Hel as a Mythic Hero.

I'm tempted to pull for her considering I have Duma, but I'm not going to spend a lot of money.

EDIT: orbs not money

Edited by Dandy Druid
word choice

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I was able to get her stats from the trailer:

1436917556_Screenshot_20200528-0010472.thumb.png.9d45e69d4942e885f821da10cbdb1a4f.png

Very slow, but very bulky... As expected from someone that uses both Def and Res to inflict penalties.

She looks to be a good support.

Okay on one hand good eye, on another dammit my analyzing was rended pointless.

I guess she is the sister of Duma, so they'd wind up pretty similar in the end, but still... dang. I don't think there'll be a single unit who will be able to resist the effects of Mila's Turnwheel (who cares anyway).

Her art style looks kind of funny. I looked upĀ the artist and it is the same as Gunter and Jagen. I think Yamada's art style fits older dudes pretty well, but Mila feels a little off. I do not want to say it is bad because I do like his portrayal of other characters, but it does not seem to fit Mila. I think for me it is mostly just the face that looks kind of jarring. The outfit and everything seems okay.

As for the unit itself, she seems pretty awesome for the stat buffs and increased turn count.

4 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

As for her skillset. She's a weak support and her ticket to fame is a combo of Isolation and giving +1 turn in AR in caseĀ you suck at ARĀ you need a little more leeway. The almost global drive buffĀ in her Prf is an ok perk, but +2 is ehhh.Ā 

All stat +2 is a pretty big deal for super tanks. That is better than Peony's buffs. For a Spd tank, you can just adjust the other buffer's stat buffsĀ to focus on Spd.

Uh, an extra turn in AR? Heck yes! Honestly, that alone makes me want to pull for her. Plus, she's sharing a color with Legendary Alm and Legendary Leif. Colorless absolutely wins this battle. I'll try for her (and be totally cool with Alm or Leif should they come to me instead).

Green and Red are both very appealing, too. Merges for Legendary Eliwood would be great, as well as the fodder he brings. I also do not have Larcei or Lif, so either of them would be nice. As for Green, I don't have ANY of them; Legendary Hector, Annette, Osian, all three would be very welcome additions. Especially Hector. Blue is the weak link here. I don't have Legendary Lucina, but I do have both Legendary Ephriam and Legendary Julia, and merges for them aren't too high on my priority list right now.