A New Mythic Hero Arrives! Mila: Goddess of Love (May 29th)

Anacybele

My first post in this thread showed appreciation for her weapon, but now in practise I kind of want a refine for her already. +2 to all stats isn't all that great at all. They could have bumped it up to +3, I think. And while I'm glad she runs Bracing Stance since it's a better skill over all and I've managed to pull a tonne of Milas, I think Fortress Defense Res would help her more since Bracing Stance does nothing to help her hit any thresholds for her turnwheel.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Jotari said:

My first post in this thread showed appreciation for her weapon, but now in practise I kind of want a refine for her already. +2 to all stats isn't all that great at all. They could have bumped it up to +3, I think. And while I'm glad she runs Bracing Stance since it's a better skill over all and I've managed to pull a tonne of Milas, I think Fortress Defense Res would help her more since Bracing Stance does nothing to help her hit any thresholds for her turnwheel.

Yeah... If I get Mila one day, the first thing I will do is to change her A skill to Fortress Def/Res.

And yes, I also think +2 isn't that much. I would lower the area of effect to increase the buffs. Like... 5x5, but grants +3. (in case they think it's "broken" or anything to have +3 in a 7x7 area)

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah... If I get Mila one day, the first thing I will do is to change her A skill to Fortress Def/Res.

And yes, I also think +2 isn't that much. I would lower the area of effect to increase the buffs. Like... 5x5, but grants +3. (in case they think it's "broken" or anything to have +3 in a 7x7 area)

Well first off the difference between 7x7 and 5x5 is not that major. It would basically make for a small portion at the edge of the stage in which the effect doesn't cover. Having your units stray that far from Mila would be unlikely to the extent that when it does happen it'd probably just fuck you over than just being som kind of feature. In addition, I love the fact that it covers the whole stage, because that's Mila's character. It's like she's blessing the land itself. And I really don't think +3 would be broken. We have Drives that increase stats by +3 from 2 range. And I'm sure we'll be getting Drive 3 passives soon enough that bump that up to +4. And goad/ward skills already give +4 to two stats within two range with the only limitation being unit type. As it is +2 to to everything is worse than a regular drive or a goad/ward skill. And you can't even use Mila to stack it with another combat skill since you're going to want to use her C skill for the Turnwheel. Bumping it +3 would make it at least as good as a Drive or Ward skill, and it should be much better being a prf weapon. I kind of wish her weapon effect was in her C slot and the turnwheel was in her A slot. The logic and the reference of the turnwheel would be lost if it was on her weapon, but Mila having a C skill that boons all your allies and Duma having a C skill that damages all your enemies has a nice parallel to it. This is the first time in a long, long time where there's been a dragon I want to use, but I'm left feeling like it'd be better to slap Lightning Breath+ on them rather than use their own weapon.

Edited by Jotari

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

And I'm sure we'll be getting Drive 3 passives soon enough that bump that up to +4.

Joint Drives are already +4, so I expect Drive 3s to be at least +5.

I could see +6, at this point. If they want to do regular Drives at all.

Alternatively, they could go the Threaten route and go for dual-stat ones instead. Which could get weird if they're +4/+4, since that's the same as a Goad/Ward.

49 minutes ago, Othin said:

Alternatively, they could go the Threaten route and go for dual-stat ones instead. Which could get weird if they're +4/+4, since that's the same as a Goad/Ward.

No biggie, they just need to buff Goad 2s and Ward 2s to +6 and provide debuff neutralization.

Hone Cavalry 2 will grant Bold Fighter status effect, Hone Flier 2 will grant Air Orders status effect, and Hone Armor will grant extra movement status effect. Their Fortify counterparts will grant Movement Shield status effect to get rid of effectiveness. Or they can bump the range of Hones and Fortifies to 2 spaces like Tactics. Or they can do both.

I guess that means they will have to bump up Air Orders, Ground Orders, and Armor March too, which I guess should buff the unit it is on regardless of whether allies are nearby and extend the range to 3 spaces. This would make armor units usable as traditional Player Phase units with viable access to Desperation/Daring Fighter and Wings of Mercy Dancer/Singer support. Flier balls would also be more viable since you only need one Air Orders and have more Ward Flier stacking. Flying Dancers/Singers would also be a little more up to par with VS!Azura and Peony.

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, Othin said:

If they go as far as +6 then I see little reason to ever use any other type of nonPrf C skill. +6 combat bonuses is generally going to be better than a +6 stat boost. On the subject of Goads/Wards, anyone else thing some seals for them are long overdue? I can't put the Drive Atk seal on everyone.

7 hours ago, Jotari said:

If they go as far as +6 then I see little reason to ever use any other type of nonPrf C skill. +6 combat bonuses is generally going to be better than a +6 stat boost. On the subject of Goads/Wards, anyone else thing some seals for them are long overdue? I can't put the Drive Atk seal on everyone.

I hope so. It would make more movement specialized buffers more viable since they will at least surpass M!Corrin in buffs.

Double Mathilda/Clive right now only rivals M!Corrins in buffs when supporting a cavalry super tank, but they lack the ability to draw Chills as well as M!Corrin can, so there is not really any reason to use them over M!Corrin. And with BH!Lucina also existing, there is not really any need to build other Drive buffer besides those two and maybe Kaden, although Kaden also got issues. With Goads and Wards, they will be able to compensate for their lesser ability to draw Chills in return for offering more stats.

Edited by XRay