Can anyone critique my resume?

Zerxen

Not sure if this is the right place to post for some help but I did my best to conceal my private info.

I am a bit lacking in terms of the internship department. My university has plenty of career fairs but I never found time to participate, mostly because it always interfered with my class schedule. Most of the internships I see online are STEM related or demand something that I am not qualified in; the few people who I know that have internships either got them through family or are MLMs.

I had depression my first 2 years of university so I did next to nothing besides volunteering at this clinic and having a seasonal job at retail (where nearly everyone who got laid off after Christmas).

Not looking for a job at the moment but I am worried if I am "behind" in a sense. I would've had a part time job (instead of seasonal) but every year I struggled to find one as a full-time student that works with my schedule. It doesn't help that I still live with my family who are financially stable, giving me even less incentive to look for one.

Edited by eclipse
That's a wee bit too much info

I found a typo under Burlington Coat Factory for Experience/Volunteerism

"Coordinated with both the both" other than that, I am not qualified to comment anything.

following up on that, i'm happy to provide critiques and workshop with you - i'm a careersman approaching thirty with rapidity and have a reasonable grasp on how resumes (stemm and non-stemm) work, if you want to open the dm with me

EDIT: if you do discord, feel free to join the sf discord and dm me there as well, happy to help either way

Edited by Integrity

• 2 weeks later...