Mythic Hero Battle: Mila

SatsumaFSoysoy

33 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

This map was easy once I got rid of that stupid Lull Green mage. I wasted some SI trying different combos only to find out the only thing I needed was Spd Smoke. Officer Hilda was certainly furious at all the work she had to do this time, which is why I let Spy Tsubasa to take the last kill.

Now if you excuse, I have to bump my head against Lif's MHB because that one is 5x harder than this. Expect a clear in the next 2 days.

As great as ever! Good luck with Lif!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

@Some Jerk Yes, that Cleric was incredibly annoying and bulky. Congrats on your clear! Midori is also quite bulky.

@XRay That's weird. It works for me... Can you try again? I'm very curious how an f2p guide would clear this. This map was one of the harder ones for me.

i doubt f2p abyssal is possible, because the units will lack firepower. Sabotage Atk, Milas Turnwheel and that Clersics Ploy Skill ocupy basicly the whole map and dont leave much room open to avoid all of them.

18 minutes ago, Hilda said:

i doubt f2p abyssal is possible, because the units will lack firepower. Sabotage Atk, Milas Turnwheel and that Clersics Ploy Skill ocupy basicly the whole map and dont leave much room open to avoid all of them.

Looks like someone did it: 

Crazy!

19 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

@XRay That's weird. It works for me... Can you try again? I'm very curious how an f2p guide would clear this. This map was one of the harder ones for me.

After 10 minutes of loading, it is still stuck at the title screen right after you press Abyssal, about 2 or 3 seconds into the video.

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Looks like someone did it: 

That green mage totally made the wrong move.

43bn8i.jpg

3 hours ago, Alexmender said:

This map was easy once I got rid of that stupid Lull Green mage. I wasted some SI trying different combos only to find out the only thing I needed was Spd Smoke. Officer Hilda was certainly furious at all the work she had to do this time, which is why I let Spy Tsubasa to take the last kill.

Now if you excuse, I have to bump my head against Lif's MHB because that one is 5x harder than this. Expect a clear in the next 2 days.

I got tagged, so I gotta pop in. Nice job! I realize that you're an Eirika fan, but I'm glad you did something other than an Eirika solo for a change, it's more interesting to change things up sometimes! But don't stop doing Eirika solos either, of course, they're still impressive!

I myself actually cleared infernal on my own! ALL HAIL FALLEN IKE. My +5 +Spd Fallen Ike just made Mila look like a joke! AND he tanked the crap out of several other things too! Brave Ike and NY Alfonse also helped. They're my tankiest of tanks, so I typically use them for maps like these.

24 minutes ago, XRay said:

After 10 minutes of loading, it is still stuck at the title screen right after you press Abyssal, about 2 or 3 seconds into the video.

That green mage totally made the wrong move.

43bn8i.jpg

Dang ;(

Well, I'll send my video through PM then. I have it on my personal YouTube channel.

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Dang ;(

Well, I'll send my video through PM then. I have it on my personal YouTube channel.

Nice. I like how Brave Echoes Micaiah used the power of friendship to defeat Mila.

10 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

This map was extremely hard!

I managed to clear this without Galeforce or dancers!

Here's my Abyssal clear: https://streamable.com/p2k40t

@XRay @Landmaster @Flying Shogi

I don't think I would have the patience to try without a refresher. Impressive clear!

8 hours ago, XRay said:

The video stops loading around the third second for me.

Strange, it works for me.

This Abyssal map took longer than usual to figure out as I had to play around Sabotage Attack and the Isolation effect from Mila's Turnwheel. I usually try to aim for a 5 turn clear on LHB's/MHB's but that was not happening on this map. Might have been possible if that lance fighter didn't keep Reposition'ing units to the back. 

Underestimated the +2 buff that Mila gave so I had to compensate by swapping out Fury 3 for Life and Death 3 on Nino and Celica. Initially I tried with Celica and 3 refreshers but it didn't seem like Celica would be able to handle both the Slaying Spear pegasus knight and the blue mage cavalier so I swapped out a dancer for Nino. 

Note:

• Turn 1: LH!Azura needed to be in the same column as the Firesweep Bow flier to incentivize her into moving to the right instead of coming straight down so everyone is outside of enemy range at the end of the turn. Placing Azura there also makes the red manakete move right so the healer can be Guidance'd into attacking Celica to get her into Brazen Atk/Spd range.
  • Turn 5: Similarly, Azura needed to end her turn 1 tile south of Celica so the red manakete is lured into moving towards my units.
Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

@LordFrigid I would've thought this one would be hard to one-turn, but judging by your upload time, maybe not lol. YCaeda stays unfair.

@Diovani Bressan Vantage + Dominance is definitely an unfair combo. Poor Mila didn't get a chance to play.

@Maaka Even with dragonslaying, 50x2 to Mila is funny lol. Big smash Bartre doesn't disappoint.

@Hilda Damn, your Askrs are holding up even after the Abyssal stat update. The triple summoner support is really clutch for this. I'm still hoping they'll one day give this Alfonse Open the Future too.

@Alexmender Very nice clear. Fury 4 Hilda is great, and she zoomed around everywhere for her boss. She really did take care most of the major threats on the map.

Funny, Lif was way easier than this one for me...

@ruruo lol, nice bucket kill. Hrid's auto-doubling is really helpful on this map, since natural doubling is so rough.

@Landmaster @Zeo @mcsilas @DLNarshen

This map gave me a ton of trouble. Kagero was really struggling, and the Lancer was a big mobile wall for Celica, but I didn't really want to resort to a broken mage yet like LCelica yet. I tried a few other things like Cordy and Hilda, even FTakumi, but the Green Mage was giving everything not named Celica extreme trouble. I went back to Celica and Kagero, and eventually figured out a movement pattern that gave me space on turn 3 to cleanly kill the Lancer. Kagero really needs LnD4; I had to make adjustments for every single kill she got in this, and most of them could've been free kills if she had literally 2 more Atk.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Mila, a dragon deity of love.  Legendary Edelgard had issues with that.  So much so that she booted one of the Azuras out of my Leon dance squad.

Team was Leon, Legendary Edelgard (+Res/-Atk to add insult to injury), Legendary Azura, and Flying Olivia.  Absolutely needed every single unit for this nonsense.

Leon's job was to snipe the right side and remove The Cleaner.  Edelgard took damn near everything to the face, and thanks to a lot more turns than a unit should have, was able to manually hack and slash her way to sanity.  Needed the QR seal to get rid of the initial lancer.  Flying Olivia was used for Guidance shenanigans, which allowed a badly-wounded Edelgard to run from Mila.  Legendary Azura's buffs allowed Edelgard to survive the initial onslaught.

Something told me to pull for Edelgard, and I don't regret it.

I used three of my favorite ladies (Lyn, Edelgard and Micaiah) to win one of them being my newest 5 star Bridal Micaiah who is sadly minus attack. One turned  Mila so Isolation wasn't an issue for me to deal with.  The side reinforcements were the real issue for me though. Took for ever to figure out how to not die to them.

Edited by vikingsfan92

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Mila, a dragon deity of love.  Legendary Edelgard had issues with that.  So much so that she booted one of the Azuras out of my Leon dance squad.

Team was Leon, Legendary Edelgard (+Res/-Atk to add insult to injury), Legendary Azura, and Flying Olivia.  Absolutely needed every single unit for this nonsense.

Leon's job was to snipe the right side and remove The Cleaner.  Edelgard took damn near everything to the face, and thanks to a lot more turns than a unit should have, was able to manually hack and slash her way to sanity.  Needed the QR seal to get rid of the initial lancer.  Flying Olivia was used for Guidance shenanigans, which allowed a badly-wounded Edelgard to run from Mila.  Legendary Azura's buffs allowed Edelgard to survive the initial onslaught.

Something told me to pull for Edelgard, and I don't regret it.

Edelgard is so good and also so fun to use. Wish I could put heavy blade 4 and higher merges on her to truly break the game.

5 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

I don't think I would have the patience to try without a refresher. Impressive clear!

Strange, it works for me.

This Abyssal map took longer than usual to figure out as I had to play around Sabotage Attack and the Isolation effect from Mila's Turnwheel. I usually try to aim for a 5 turn clear on LHB's/MHB's but that was not happening on this map. Might have been possible if that lance fighter didn't keep Reposition'ing units to the back. 

Underestimated the +2 buff that Mila gave so I had to compensate by swapping out Fury 3 for Life and Death 3 on Nino and Celica. Initially I tried with Celica and 3 refreshers but it didn't seem like Celica would be able to handle both the Slaying Spear pegasus knight and the blue mage cavalier so I swapped out a dancer for Nino. 

Note:

• Turn 1: LH!Azura needed to be in the same column as the Firesweep Bow flier to incentivize her into moving to the right instead of coming straight down so everyone is outside of enemy range at the end of the turn. Placing Azura there also makes the red manakete move right so the healer can be Guidance'd into attacking Celica to get her into Brazen Atk/Spd range.
  • Turn 5: Similarly, Azura needed to end her turn 1 tile south of Celica so the red manakete is lured into moving towards my units.
  Hide contents

I mostly just didn't want to play around the Isolation effect 😛 

Nice clear! I always like seeing Nino. It's amazing that Celica can still do so much damage to everyone even at a low merge.

2 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

It's been a while since I've played SoV but which map of that game is this MHB based on?

it's loosely based on what Mila's Temple looks like in Echoes in the cutscene, I think, not really a playable level.

@Diovani Bressan

Wow...Marth totally wiped the floor with those enemies at the top. I really liked your usage of Swap in this one. Nice work!

@Maaka

Legend has it that Bartre ignores the weapon triangle by simply not being aware that it exists. Always fun to see Galeforce Azura in action. Nice job!

15 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Isn't it fitting to use Y!Caeda against Milla? Caeda's Belief in Love prevails over the Goddess of Love.

I’m pretty sure adult Caeda still believes in love, despite not having the actual B Passive.

I guess thematically, sure, but realistically, it’s not like she’d survive Mila’s counterattack after taking that hit from the Lance Fighter.

@SatsumaFSoysoy

How could Celica betray Mila like that? Nice work on that clear! Another masterpiece from Celica, Kagero, Azura, and whichever staff Cav strikes your fancy. I really liked the Galeforce hit-and-run strikes, and getting Miracle up for the Sword Armor encounter was a nice touch.

~

Speaking of Celica betraying Mila...Azura had to take the Lance Fighter later on, because the positioning was just too cramped to do anything else, but Celica & co. succeed again.

Spoiler

Thrasir did not care even a little bit, and marched right up into Mila’s face immediately. Securing control of the upper section of the map made things a lot easier.

Spoiler

Theme team this time was”Corrin’s Besties”. It was originally going to be “Corrin’s Retainers”...but Felicia, Silas, Kaze, and Gunter just don’t offer the same value that Azura does. Oh well.

I guess it ended up being more of a Lilith show than anything else, but I’m totally fine with that. I’ve been puzzling over how I can use her more anyway.

Edited by LordFrigid

Have sort of given up on playing feh, but always liked clearing abyssal maps. Wanted to see if my standard team was still up to the task. Needless to say, they didn't let me down:

Edited by Endriu

The Mother wants to assert dominance with her T-Pose. What is your response?

Normal and Hard cleared with low HM units, Lunatic cleared with L!Alm, B!Alm and Celicalm with Danckut support. Infernal I ended up following PheonixMaster's general solution with Altina but it was slightly different due to the skill list I had.

@Anacybele Thanks! A change is good every once in a while. I'll never stop using Eirika, but I certainly got a little burn out from all the solo clears, and it is nice to use other units that I like for a change. 

Congrats! F!Ike is certainly a beastly unit. I'd say the only other swords that compete with him are Larcei and Mareeta (mostly Mareeta because her weapon is disgusting and 42 base Spd with superboon is just unfair), but as soon as debuffs get thrown into the mix he's undisputably at the top. I can certainly see him soloing maps with minimum support.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Guess the extra extra inflated stats are starting to take toll on everyone. Regardless, Kagero still proved that she's strong enough to nuke Abyssal tier enemies without too much trouble and same goes for Celica, she just went and destroyed everything on her path. It was interesting to see Picnic Genny, now that's a unit you don't see everything but her in-combat buffs certainly proved to be very valuable for keeping the dmg up and also to not let Kagero die. Really cool clear!

- - - -

So this clear came up after reading @Anacybele's comment. While Eirika's clear aren't going to be the main attraction from me anymore it is still fun to see her break tough maps in half like this, at least I think so.

Took quite a bit of trying, but managed to get the Abyssal! S!Fir and Lilith once again prove to be a fantastic pair, and Sanaki helps her ancestor and the other two out by standing around and hitting something a couple of times.

I'm really impressed with the one turn clears. @LordFrigid you and the others are making me wish I had a Naga, and I love the use of the fairly simple Brave Sword +DB3 Caeda. Nice seeing another Lilith too!

@Alexmender That Eirika is something else!

@Flying Shogi Very nice! You make me wanna use my Nino for a clear, and one day I really wanna get an abyssal clear with her and her sons as a team.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Glad you ended up making Kagero work, I haven't seen too much of her in action since her refine so it's cool getting to see one put in some work.

@Hilda That's...insanely impressive. Very nice seeing the Askr trio used so well.

@GuiltyLove That Catria is super impressive, and I loved the exact kill with Micaiah on the green cav early on.