Mythic Hero Battle: Mila

SatsumaFSoysoy

37 minutes ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

Took quite a bit of trying, but managed to get the Abyssal! S!Fir and Lilith once again prove to be a fantastic pair, and Sanaki helps her ancestor and the other two out by standing around and hitting something a couple of times.

I'm really impressed with the one turn clears. @LordFrigid you and the others are making me wish I had a Naga, and I love the use of the fairly simple Brave Sword +DB3 Caeda. Nice seeing another Lilith too!

@Alexmender That Eirika is something else!

@Flying Shogi Very nice! You make me wanna use my Nino for a clear, and one day I really wanna get an abyssal clear with her and her sons as a team.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Glad you ended up making Kagero work, I haven't seen too much of her in action since her refine so it's cool getting to see one put in some work.

@Hilda That's...insanely impressive. Very nice seeing the Askr trio used so well.

@GuiltyLove That Catria is super impressive, and I loved the exact kill with Micaiah on the green cav early on.

Lilith seems super useful! I like seeing less popular units like Sanaki too. Congrats!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

Took quite a bit of trying, but managed to get the Abyssal! S!Fir and Lilith once again prove to be a fantastic pair, and Sanaki helps her ancestor and the other two out by standing around and hitting something a couple of times.

Is that a neutral Altina? She's bulkier than I expected. I might field her in an Abyssal clear sometime.

2 hours ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

@Flying Shogi Very nice! You make me wanna use my Nino for a clear, and one day I really wanna get an abyssal clear with her and her sons as a team.

Thanks! I don't think my Lugh and Raigh have enough merges for an Abyssal clear but I'm looking forward to yours! 

Didn't bother to try abyssal, but I did clear infernal without a guide. Used a team of 5* legendary Azura (+Def, -HP) with Wings of Mercy 3 and a Spd Tactics 3 seal, 5*, +10, +5 DF Clair (+Atk, -HP) with unique refined Rhomphaia, Reposition, Galeforce, Darting Blow 3, Desperation 3, Atk Smoke 3, and a Swift Sparrow 2 seal and S-rank Summoner Support, Formotiis Lyon (neutral) with Draw Back and a Quick Riposte 3 seal 5*, and +1, +5 DF regular Mareeta (+Atk, -Res) with Reposition, Sol, and a Phantom Spd 3 seal. Not sure how much Phantom Spd really helped here. Giving Galeforce to Clair a while back was a fantastic idea.

A lot of trial and error with the first thing being figured out was that I could get Formotiis Lyon up into the right corner in range of the Firesweep flying archer and the Dazzling Staff healer. That takes them out on turn one of enemy phase and having remembered some of the reinforcements, I knew there would be an axe cavalry that spawns after, so it was also set up that Mareeta would be able to get Formortiis Lyon out and deal with the axe cavalry on enemy phase. The things I had to figure out was who to prioritize and positioning and remembering to keep track of where Mila was. Initial positioning in particular having everyone near the right on turn one set up the enemies in a way I could safely deal with them and have them follow certain units or only have certain units in range of them. Eventually, it boiled down to Clair covering the center and getting the others out of enemy range, Formortiis Lyon dealing with colorless and blue, mainly ranged enemies, softening up enemies for the others to deal with, and being the main damage dealer to Mila, and Mareeta covering the right side. The eureka moment was having Formortiis Lyon drop the Brave Lance infantry to near death allowing Clair to finishing the Brave Lance infantry off, get a Galeforce proc off the red thief or red flying manakete and use that to finish off the other. That left her in range against Mila who she didn't do much damage to. After that, it was kiting the remaining enemies where at one point, I had everyone in the right corner and then had Clair Reposition Formortiis Lyon and Mareeta out.

One miscalculation that would have ruined everything was being able to damage Mila. Clair's low base attack and reliance on effective damage really showed and while Sol helps keep Mareeta alive, she had trouble dealing significant damage to Mila. I'm wondering if I should give Aether to Mareeta now. Formortiis Lyon doesn't have WTA against melee colorless units, but his high base attack and Bonus Doubler definitely helped in being able to damage Mila.

Anyway, abyssal I followed yorotsruuu yorotsruuu's guide which uses in team order: 5* Peony (neutral), 5* Altina (neutral) with a Brazen Atk/Res 3 seal, 5* Mininerva with a Speed +2 seal, and 5* Eir without Mystic Boost equipped. A Speed +3 seal works for Mininerva.

@Hilda, @GuiltyLove, and @XRay, if you're curious about another abyssal F2P guide. Well, sort of considering Altina was available only for a short time because they couldn't make a xenologue for her like they did with vanguard Ike. She's a mythic to his legendary and was the only free Astra mythic, but still.

11 hours ago, Unknown Gamer11 said:

This made me smile because Sanaki and Lilith are absurdly good partners for each other, but I see them used so rarely. I'm hoping to build them myself once I can get fodder for Sanaki to eat (which includes a second Lilith for some sick double Joint Drive Atk memes).

This map brings some challenges with it. Isolation kind of hits home just how reliable repositional skills usually are. Sabotage skills messing with your entire team is also a big pain to deal with.

But Infernal is done at least. After my mom based team failed I decided to let a dad handle it. I don't often bring armour units along, but Brave Hector was a good fit for the top half of the map. With Roy/Wolt/Lilina handling what was left over. Not my flashiest clear, but it gets the job done.

@Diovani Bressan: Nice clear. Little Marth really went to town on everyone up north. One shotting almost everyone with some help from micaiah/Nage. Also bonus points for using Octopath music.

@SatsumaFSoysoy: Thats one loaded Celica. Perhaps her prf needs a bit of a upgrade if a slaying edge allows her to do her job even better.

@Landmaster

Sorry I’m late, was doing some traveling the day the MHB dropped and just got around to beating Abyssal yesterday~ 

This one was defs a tougher one and many units had to die for it, though thankfully only an extra BK died for no reason~ F for BK~

One of those Abyssals where every Skill here matters, including the SS on OG!Elise to give her just enough bulk to live her encounters towards the end of the map~ She ended up being more supportive here than offensive.

Back from Brammi’s Abyssal is Sophia, once again the tank we need to deal with these powerful Colorless threats. Granted Mila is nowhere near as threatening as he is, but her army sure was.

S!Elise really went through it in this one, never thought Green Egg would see the light of day on a clear but it came through here. It was either this or kill Eir and I was really gonna kill Eir to OG!Elise anyway, but she lives to see another day…for now~

HS!Elise was just so fluid with Skills which can be both good and horrible at the same time, I couldn’t figure out what she needed for a while. The bucket was really just for the red Manakete but it sure came in handy against Mila herself.

Comments time~

Spoiler

@LordFrigid - Nice and straightforward, Baby Caeda’s effective damage is really useful for setting up these more difficult kills~ 

Even Celica and three dancers can take on a map this evil. She gave Mila such a beating at the end, such a harsh betrayal

Oh well we see omnicidal is an understatement, Thrasir is not playing any games whatsoever. You’re right about taking control of the top of the map making it make easier, that was a pretty good strategy.

Here I was thinking Corrin would actually be here. This is a lot more interesting though, Halloween Jakob is still such a good unit. Azura seeing combat is always one of my favorite aspects. But Lilith was the real champ here, she is thiccer than I thought and an awesome player phase dragon.

@Diovani Bressan - Nice work with Baby Marth, I almost thought it would be a one turn if he had NCD. Nice to see Naga and Micaiah do some work too, I was afraid they’d just be sitting ducks~

@Maaka - Bartre is the true dragon slayer of this franchise, it seems. That was great, love whenever a Galeforce dancer gets to participate~

@Nowi's Husband - I didn’t know one of the Nowi’s had gotten a Lull~ That’s super handy on these maps~ Also nice getting rid of the two biggest threats early on~

@GuiltyLove - Maybe it’s just me but I’m having some playback issues. It’s only playing like the first 3 seconds for me.

@DLNarshen - You got me hooked on that thumbnail alone. I also tried a Restore strategy but that didn’t end up working out for me, either~ Seeing Julius and Ishtar nuke the obnoxious Firesweep Archer and Green Mage right away were immensely satisfying~ Narcian finally gets to show off what he can do, I’m super impressed! Even fighting off Mila all by himself, that refine is great! Glad he’s off to a great start with it! Can’t wait to see him in future Abyssals!

@Some Jerk - Yes, yes we can~ For all the grief I usually get from Clerics, this one was probably one of the lessers for me, but Absorb is still incredibly annoying in it’s own right and she just doesn’t want to die easily. I like the Infantry Breath Nils, great way to keep Midori activating those specials. Minerva is such a great tank ard hits super hard. The final showdown against Mila was really cool, nice work!

@daisy jane - I was saying if I just had that Lull on Sophia, it woulda been hella easy~ OK at least a little easier~ Yaaaayy the two couples getting the win~

@Alexmender - I see lots of Poison was necessary here, these enemies just don’t like to die~ That Escape Route Galeforce on Hilda was an awesome 500 IQ play~ Mila had to be danced around a bit but still couldn’t fight the Poison damage~ Nice work to Officer Hilda and Super Spy Tsubasa~

Eirika has still got it. I never expected to see her running Ignis, that was a pretty wild one-turn~

@ruruo- Ayyyee, Bucket sisters! Kaze not only didn’t get doubled by the green make but he then nuked him AND Mila back to back, what an absolute unit. I love that the Lancebreaker Reinhardt wasn’t a meme. Really impressive clear, you made it look so easy, congrats!

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Sounds like we need some Resplendent Kagero soon~ Celica was a monster in this one, she just went crazy~ I wasn’t expecting to see Genny here but I guess I kind of used the same strat myself~ I could tell this was a well calculated clear~ Celica killing Mila is the perfect finish, great work!~

@Unknown Gamer11 - I see spring Fir, I click. That was a nice clear, had to be petty precise with the positioning but it worked out well. I’m loving all of these Liliths, she’s pretty great~

@Sasori - Nice theme team~ Hector is really good for MHB maps with his Bold Fighter and QR combo. L!Roy with his Vantage us also good against a lot of the units on this map~ Nice work!

@Landmaster 

It seemed to not work for XRay, but worked for Flying Shogi. I'll just PM you the video this time because the original video is linked to my personal Youtube account.

Sophia is so incredibly tanky! I really need to give her the skills that yours has once I get enough fodder ( :

12 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Sorry I’m late, was doing some traveling the day the MHB dropped and just got around to beating Abyssal yesterday~ 

This one was defs a tougher one and many units had to die for it, though thankfully only an extra BK died for no reason~ F for BK~

One of those Abyssals where every Skill here matters, including the SS on OG!Elise to give her just enough bulk to live her encounters towards the end of the map~ She ended up being more supportive here than offensive.

Back from Brammi’s Abyssal is Sophia, once again the tank we need to deal with these powerful Colorless threats. Granted Mila is nowhere near as threatening as he is, but her army sure was.

S!Elise really went through it in this one, never thought Green Egg would see the light of day on a clear but it came through here. It was either this or kill Eir and I was really gonna kill Eir to OG!Elise anyway, but she lives to see another day…for now~

HS!Elise was just so fluid with Skills which can be both good and horrible at the same time, I couldn’t figure out what she needed for a while. The bucket was really just for the red Manakete but it sure came in handy against Mila herself.

Comments time~

Reveal hidden contents

@LordFrigid - Nice and straightforward, Baby Caeda’s effective damage is really useful for setting up these more difficult kills~ 

Even Celica and three dancers can take on a map this evil. She gave Mila such a beating at the end, such a harsh betrayal

Oh well we see omnicidal is an understatement, Thrasir is not playing any games whatsoever. You’re right about taking control of the top of the map making it make easier, that was a pretty good strategy.

Here I was thinking Corrin would actually be here. This is a lot more interesting though, Halloween Jakob is still such a good unit. Azura seeing combat is always one of my favorite aspects. But Lilith was the real champ here, she is thiccer than I thought and an awesome player phase dragon.

@Diovani Bressan - Nice work with Baby Marth, I almost thought it would be a one turn if he had NCD. Nice to see Naga and Micaiah do some work too, I was afraid they’d just be sitting ducks~

@Maaka - Bartre is the true dragon slayer of this franchise, it seems. That was great, love whenever a Galeforce dancer gets to participate~

@Nowi's Husband - I didn’t know one of the Nowi’s had gotten a Lull~ That’s super handy on these maps~ Also nice getting rid of the two biggest threats early on~

@GuiltyLove - Maybe it’s just me but I’m having some playback issues. It’s only playing like the first 3 seconds for me.

@DLNarshen - You got me hooked on that thumbnail alone. I also tried a Restore strategy but that didn’t end up working out for me, either~ Seeing Julius and Ishtar nuke the obnoxious Firesweep Archer and Green Mage right away were immensely satisfying~ Narcian finally gets to show off what he can do, I’m super impressed! Even fighting off Mila all by himself, that refine is great! Glad he’s off to a great start with it! Can’t wait to see him in future Abyssals!

@Some Jerk - Yes, yes we can~ For all the grief I usually get from Clerics, this one was probably one of the lessers for me, but Absorb is still incredibly annoying in it’s own right and she just doesn’t want to die easily. I like the Infantry Breath Nils, great way to keep Midori activating those specials. Minerva is such a great tank ard hits super hard. The final showdown against Mila was really cool, nice work!

@daisy jane - I was saying if I just had that Lull on Sophia, it woulda been hella easy~ OK at least a little easier~ Yaaaayy the two couples getting the win~

@Alexmender - I see lots of Poison was necessary here, these enemies just don’t like to die~ That Escape Route Galeforce on Hilda was an awesome 500 IQ play~ Mila had to be danced around a bit but still couldn’t fight the Poison damage~ Nice work to Officer Hilda and Super Spy Tsubasa~

Eirika has still got it. I never expected to see her running Ignis, that was a pretty wild one-turn~

@ruruo- Ayyyee, Bucket sisters! Kaze not only didn’t get doubled by the green make but he then nuked him AND Mila back to back, what an absolute unit. I love that the Lancebreaker Reinhardt wasn’t a meme. Really impressive clear, you made it look so easy, congrats!

@SatsumaFSoysoy - Sounds like we need some Resplendent Kagero soon~ Celica was a monster in this one, she just went crazy~ I wasn’t expecting to see Genny here but I guess I kind of used the same strat myself~ I could tell this was a well calculated clear~ Celica killing Mila is the perfect finish, great work!~

@Unknown Gamer11 - I see spring Fir, I click. That was a nice clear, had to be petty precise with the positioning but it worked out well. I’m loving all of these Liliths, she’s pretty great~

@Sasori - Nice theme team~ Hector is really good for MHB maps with his Bold Fighter and QR combo. L!Roy with his Vantage us also good against a lot of the units on this map~ Nice work!

Wow. Sophia is quite the punching bag. Even without cc she could stand there and soak up everyone's attacks. I can easily see why buckets where more handy then duckies in this map, but i'm surprised to see the green egg being brought along.

Meanwhile I finished my Abyssal round too with some of my go to units.
@Diovani Bressan @SatsumaFSoysoy @Maaka

@SatsumaFSoysoy  Thanks! Yeah, I find Gjöll's effect easy to trigger when there's a lot of debuffs going around.  
Your Celica is so cool!! o_o.. Wow... She carried your team well. I'm impressed by how you managed to avoid Mila's Isolation for the most part, and quite easily used a dancer. 

@Landmaster Ayyee thanks~ Buckets!! *high fives*. I love that all your Elises have what looks like joke weapons. Poor Mila hehehe... I like how you managed to wall with Sophia in the end. I wondered what you planned to do going up that side. For a moment I thought "Are they trapped?!" But how the tables turned on Mila x'D. Sophia is so capable! 

@Sasori Great videos! I really liked the use of Gordin in your Abyssal video. Siegbert as well. I hope you can finish to +10 him one day (if they were not all pity breakers).

@Landmaster Great video, Landy! Sophia is very bulky, and I started to get worry in the end, when they all went to the right side of the map, but you managed to deal with it! I confess that for a moment, I considered foddering the Nailah I have to Marth... but in teh end I decided to not do it just because of a video.

@SatsumaFSoysoy What a great Celica you have. She is so strong when the player is able to keep Double Lion for every turn.

On 5/30/2020 at 12:43 AM, Flying Shogi said:

It's been a while since I've played SoV but which map of that game is this MHB based on?

I believe it's inside the Temple of Mila, Mila's Throne room to be more especific. 

Spoiler

3ORhhZ1.png

There is not a map that is inside Mila's throne room, but I believe this is the closest thing we would get.

To bad they used generic map sprites to represent it... just like how generic Edelgard's an Bramimond's map are as well. If you look to Leif's LHB map, it has pretty cool details. I wish these others maps had similar things.

16 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

@Landmaster 

It seemed to not work for XRay, but worked for Flying Shogi. I'll just PM you the video this time because the original video is linked to my personal Youtube account.

Sophia is so incredibly tanky! I really need to give her the skills that yours has once I get enough fodder ( :

in August, all Sophia's food is in one banner. 👏

On 5/30/2020 at 1:34 AM, LordFrigid said:

How could Celica betray Mila like that? Nice work on that clear! Another masterpiece from Celica, Kagero, Azura, and whichever staff Cav strikes your fancy. I really liked the Galeforce hit-and-run strikes, and getting Miracle up for the Sword Armor encounter was a nice touch.

Mila wanted it

It basically depends on what healing staff I need, and sometimes the offensive staff. I don't have to put every healing staff on Veronica, so I guess this is more efficient for this purpose.

Lilith was quite strong, but Flora had a key role too. And Jakob just did Jakob things with Bold Brave. Just because VFaye outclasses his completely (good) doesn't mean he's gotten any worse.

On 5/30/2020 at 1:21 PM, Alexmender said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Guess the extra extra inflated stats are starting to take toll on everyone. Regardless, Kagero still proved that she's strong enough to nuke Abyssal tier enemies without too much trouble and same goes for Celica, she just went and destroyed everything on her path. It was interesting to see Picnic Genny, now that's a unit you don't see everything but her in-combat buffs certainly proved to be very valuable for keeping the dmg up and also to not let Kagero die. Really cool clear!

Kagero's Special timing is getting more and more important, I guess, but Celica is still holding up well. Maybe she'll be even better after a refine.

Eirika back at it again... I don't think I've seen an Eirika one-turn Abyssal before.

On 5/30/2020 at 5:35 PM, Unknown Gamer11 said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Glad you ended up making Kagero work, I haven't seen too much of her in action since her refine so it's cool getting to see one put in some work.

She has a strong niche, but she pretty much only does that one thing, so she's pretty rare overall I guess.

Very strong fliers you have. I wish I had Spring Fir. Sanaki did her job well, even if she was only a buffbot mostly. It's nice to see her work with her ancestor.

On 5/31/2020 at 5:07 AM, Sasori said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy: Thats one loaded Celica. Perhaps her prf needs a bit of a upgrade if a slaying edge allows her to do her job even better.

Yeah, her Prf has been pretty irrelevant. I've only found a use for it in Rokkr since that mode's setups encourage her to be near allies at all times anyway. Refine later in the year, maybe.

Nice FE6 (sort of) team. Hector was definitely the star here, but of course everything was only possible with Lilina helping to buff.

How do you like Siegbert's refine? It's not quite as versatile as Blazing Durandal, I'd think, but it does seem to make him very hard to defend against between the firepower and buff negation. Gordin was the star for the Abyssal, blocking that poor mage cav and killing those lance units. I was really surprised that the Lance Dragoon targeted Gordin over Siegbert or Roy, whom she could've easily killed or pressured if she simply went left. Maybe she doubles Gordin so the total damage is higher, don't remember the stats right now.

On 5/31/2020 at 11:46 AM, Landmaster said:

Resplendent Kagero would be cool, though I already like her art. I wonder what it'd look like.

It's always impressive that you clear these without a dancer, and only two movement Assists this time no less, even though this one is rough. Between the Skewer, Physic+ and a C to buff Atk, I guess my Genny and your Elise did have a similar setup lol. Your Sophia is quite impressive, though. I've +10'd mine, but I suppose she's not really equipped to handle these kinds of situations since I don't have a tier 4 Stance. I hope I can get Lull on her soon. SElise also clutched out several fights, partially thanks to the healing from Egg. Bucket kill is fun.

On 6/1/2020 at 7:50 AM, ruruo said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy  Thanks! Yeah, I find Gjöll's effect easy to trigger when there's a lot of debuffs going around.  
Your Celica is so cool!! o_o.. Wow... She carried your team well. I'm impressed by how you managed to avoid Mila's Isolation for the most part, and quite easily used a dancer. 

My friend used Yune with Hrid on this map. They're pretty good partners, I think.

Thanks. It helps that Galeforce gets rid of statuses and debuffs.

On 6/1/2020 at 11:01 AM, Diovani Bressan said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy What a great Celica you have. She is so strong when the player is able to keep Double Lion for every turn.

That's her main weakness, I guess. Maybe her Prf will help fix it.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

@Diovani Bressan Very fitting that Naga gives anti-dragon powers to Young Marth lol. Dominance looks fun to use.

@Maaka Quadzura best Azura. Bartre's Desperation was the perfect B skill to take on Mila after some Naga boosts. 100 damage is scary.

@Alexmender Hilda must've been exhausted with all those battles, GF extra turns and all. Tsubasa's Desperation effect looks really fun to use. Lots of warping all around. Mila took quite a while to whittle down lol especially with that healer still around. All that poison sure added up hehe

In contrast Eirika solo was much faster/smoother lol, refreshing to now and again. 70 damage against Mila with some Naga help in one shot is satisfying.

@SatsumaFSoysoy Celica questioning Mila's choices? I wanted to use Brave Celica down below but she wasn't exactly built properly yet and I needed a healer lol. Slaying Celica looks really fun to use. Green mage is really annoying, I agree on that. Genny's mobile healing supported the team well (extra tile to run away from Isolation!) Good thing Kagero still worked in the end even if she needed some stat adjustments. I liked how Mila said "kore de" after Celica's "kore de" haha

@DLNarshen Nice to see Narcian's refine in action! Yeah kind of annoying Nanna's Restore is useless against Isolation but hey Gravity support is still solid. Ishtar's offense is amazing as always. Julius's specials and tankiness never gets old- he is healing buddies with Narcian now I suppose! (Mystic boost Narcian when?) Nice ending with him vs Mila. Should I stop tagging you now from the burnout? 

@Landmaster Sailor Elise arrives! Boy Sophia sure is tanky, perfect to shield the dainty Elises- give that girl Close Counter! Green Egg Elise is an interesting alternative, looks like that Camilla manual served a use! Seeing the team get cornered in the end by the moving wall units sure was something, but hey your team persevered!

@Zeo @mampfoid @BoaFerox @daisy jane @Ginko

So a bit late again but hey I had some neat ideas for these clears.

Firstly, to celebrate Mila's arrival I did a Mila Emblem clear

Team is +Spd/-HP Mila, +Res +1 Silque, +Atk +1 Celica and +Res/-Def Legendary Celica

Music is Mila's Ordeal from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

- Featuring Mila herself, Silque who is all about Mila's Blessing (and gives the Turnwheel to Alm), Legendary Celica and OG Celica. Couldn't fit Brave Celica in because I really needed a healer and some tanky units, which Silque was perfect for.

- Mila guides her subjects to calm down her other self, but she's not afraid to step into the front lines and shield the Celicas from the enemies. Isolation helps make the enemy healer useless. Mila herself needed a Drive Atk buff to defeat the Brave Lancer asap (was off by 1 damage). Distant Def also softens the blow from the many ranged units in this map, she needed as much health as she can to block chokepoints later on.

- Silque proved a pivotal role in this clear. Drive Atk, much needed healing so OG Celica can take a few hits and a Miracle proc to wall off the armour for a turn were all key moments. This is one of those times when her low Speed helped so Miracle could activate faster.

- It's no secret that Celicas are amazing nukes, and I really needed their power more than ever without a dancer. Fury helped let OG Celica take a few hits, and she needed a Brazen Spd buff to double the red mage. L!Celica needed a Brazen Res buff since she'd take too much damage if both the Lull Spd Green mage (grrr) and the healer teamed up on her. Interestingly, if she had a Drive Atk buff + Brazen Atk, she could actually KO the red dagger in a past attempt but I needed a specific position for the successful clear.

------

Next is one inspired by how Mila/Duma were with Naga (before she told them to take a hike). So I guess I'll call them Mythic Dragons- all dragons that had some role in Archanea/Ylisse & Valentia.

Team is +Res/-HP Duma, +Spd/-HP Mila, +Atk +1 Naga and +Spd +1 Legendary Female Grima

- Time for some mythical dragons with a connection to Archanea to unit against Mila. Duma/Mila travelled from Archanea, Naga is the classic dragon from Archanea/Ylisse and Grima has origins in that area. Yes Grima is Legendary but she'd totally be a Mythic if released today. Also interesting how Duma is the opposite of Mila while Naga is the opposite of Grima but they all work together here.

- Duma gets the chance to shine against his sister, flexing his strength with Bold Fighter + QR. Sol makes sure he gets health back every so often with Bold Fighter cooldown reduction. The first turn was great teamwork, using Naga's Smite + Divine Fang to win against his sister while my own Mila prevented the healer from undoing the Upheaval damage so Duma can survive against the enemy horde.

- Not gonna lie, I forgot Naga's prf raises her stats when nearby dragons, so this team comp works out for her. Her Luna was the best choice against the Fort Def/Res lance flier's Res. Iote's shield was needed so she can bait the flier while not getting destroyed by the Firesweep bow flier. Had to unequip Fury because the out of combat damage stacked up.

- Grima provided Guidance support for Mila/Duma but was also key in trapping the bow flier and keeping the red mage at bay thanks to R Tomebreaker. Mila also kept enemies busy with her bulk, further enhanced by her Brazen Atk/Res seal. Bignis procs hurt a lot.

----

Lastly is a personal assisted clear of my favourite Echoes character Gray. Remember when he was annoying people as a pitybreaker? Well hey I wanted to make use of his prf and do him justice!

Team is +Atk +1 Gray, +Atk +2 Legendary Azura, +Spd +1 Legendary Eliwood and +Spd/-HP Winter Eirika

Music is What Lies at the End from Fire Emblem Echoes

- Time to double Gray's stats! Eliwood provides Bonus Double, Azura for Gray Waves and Eirika for buffs when Gray isn't in Atk Tactic range.

- The key thing was defeating that darn green Lull Spd mage early on. Atk Smoke gives Gray more bulk as he gets the solo stat buffs thanks to his prf. Unfortunately the support team is a bit too far away for this to be a true solo, but hey everyone got to go into battle so it was a team effort. Eirika's Restore was also a key component against the Panic Smoke thief which counters Bonus Double strats.

@Some Jerk Yea that bow flier was making it difficult for some of my lance galeforcers to take down the lance unit on the right because of close guard... That brazen atk/spd 4 Midori is pretty scary. Mini Minerva did quite a lot of work as well. Great job!

@SatsumaFSoysoy Wow Celica did some crazy work there. Glad to see she got to kill Mila. Scared me a bit when you attacked that cleric with Kagero when it said he would kill her, but I completely forgot what her refine did. Awesome clear!

@Landmaster Killing a goddess with buckets is always amusing. Also seeing Elise of any kind tanking people like that is pretty wild. Good thing Mila had a defensive special too, otherwise Sophia may not have been able to face tank her for so long. That was really amazing!

@Sasori First time seeing Siegbert's refine in action. Glad to see he was a galeforcer as well! Quadding Gordin was pretty amazing to see as well. He really destroyed some people in this clear, especially the blue mage that he trapped half the map, only to brutally murder a few turns later. Excellent clear!

@mcsilas Wow Mila did quite a good job tanking stuff in that first clear, Silque as well. Duma went on quite the rampage in the second clear. Glad to see the mythical dragons all working together. That bonus doubler on Gray really worked out well. His refine makes him seriously powerful too, I should use mine a bit more. Neat clears!

Finally managed to clear Infernal difficulty with a team of fliers consisting of Cherche, Palla, Catria and NY!Azura. Not going to bother with Abyssal since I didn't really have time to play Heroes much this past week. Congrats to everyone who managed to pull it off though!

Edited by NSSKG151

@SatsumaFSoysoy It looks like the Isolation barely phased you here - good thing considering the map gave you some trouble otherwise (even if it doesn't look it!).  Why worry about Isolation when you can just Galeforce it away?  I hope you're able to pull a spare Leila for Kagero at some point. Or she gets a resplendent version

@Landmaster Lol at Sophia clogging up the hallway with her tankiness - glad she's working out for you!  I didn't even realize what weapon S!Elise was using until like halfway through the video...amazing that she can still perform well even with such a silly weapon.  Damn that fridge and Mila for being more tanky than they have any right being.

@mcsilas You can still tag me if you want - I'll still pop in to watch occasionally. =P

I actually do have Mystic Boost on Narcian, and I wanted to use it here but QR is just so much better since I need Narcian's seal slot for other things.  Maybe another time.

Mila's Ignis is just silly-strong.  I almost wasn't expecting those procs to actually kill the way they did.  That firesweep bow flier can be a real pain, but you did good to turn it against the map by activating Celica's Brazen! 

Ayyy someone using L!Robin in a clear.  Compared to her teammates, I'm sure it was a challenge to get to stand out in any meaningful way lol.  Especially Duma - that man's a champ at tanking and being able to inflict huge damage in return.

Speaking of underappreciated units, very cool Gray showcase!  While there's certainly no shortage of one unit + three support type clears around, I think this is the first one I've seen that used Gray.

@Unknown Gamer11

Nice work on your clear! I really liked the use of Altina, she put in a lot of work, especially in the opening. The Lilith warp/Reposition shenanigans were fun as well.

@Landmaster

Sophia kind of stole the show, imo. By my count, she fought 3/4 of the map’s enemies. She’s Sophia though, so I’ll give her a pass. Some cool maneuvers in there (besides the choke point bit at he end): I was really surprised that Elise survived hits from the Lance Dragon and Red Mage, and that Swap to put Elise in front of the Lance Fighter and Sophia in front of the Sword Armor, stuck out. Nice job!

On 6/4/2020 at 7:11 AM, mcsilas said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Celica questioning Mila's choices? I wanted to use Brave Celica down below but she wasn't exactly built properly yet and I needed a healer lol. Slaying Celica looks really fun to use. Green mage is really annoying, I agree on that. Genny's mobile healing supported the team well (extra tile to run away from Isolation!) Good thing Kagero still worked in the end even if she needed some stat adjustments. I liked how Mila said "kore de" after Celica's "kore de" haha

Yeah, it's hard to use Brave Celica in Abyssals without a bunch of merges. She simply won't have enough Spd to do things with, among other things. And heh, Celica is Mila's "reincarnation" after all.

Nice Celicas. That was a rough spot when you got piled onto, but Mila and Silque managed to clutch it out while the Celicas handled Mila. Avoiding that exact dogpile situation was what took up most of my time while figuring out how to beat this.

Duma definitely showed what might is capable of by just rolling up into Mila's face like that. That was a steamroll, mostly.

Hm, nice Gray. I actually got one the other day from a free pull... but he was -Atk. Celica now has Zanbato.

On 6/4/2020 at 1:53 PM, Maaka said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Wow Celica did some crazy work there. Glad to see she got to kill Mila. Scared me a bit when you attacked that cleric with Kagero when it said he would kill her, but I completely forgot what her refine did. Awesome clear!

Most people forget what Kagero's refine does, when they try to bait her in AR...

On 6/4/2020 at 4:28 PM, DLNarshen said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy It looks like the Isolation barely phased you here - good thing considering the map gave you some trouble otherwise (even if it doesn't look it!).  Why worry about Isolation when you can just Galeforce it away?  I hope you're able to pull a spare Leila for Kagero at some point. Or she gets a resplendent version

I want a Leila for fodder too, though one to keep would also be nice.

I didn't realize you had already posted a clear until earlier today, completely missed it. Right from the start, I was impressed that Julius was taking 0x2 from that Green Mage. I hate that guy. And then Ishtar casually doubled that really fast Bow Flier (not that Celica didn't, but still). That was a pretty good demonstration of Runeaxe. 14 healing from two hits is pretty substantial, and then another 7 on Player Phase too when smacking something.

Managed to sneak in a win on Abyssal difficulty last night before the event expired. Apparently the solution for me to clear this was Galeforce, Naga's Divine Fang.

On 6/1/2020 at 8:01 PM, Diovani Bressan said:

@Sasori Great videos! I really liked the use of Gordin in your Abyssal video. Siegbert as well. I hope you can finish to +10 him one day (if they were not all pity breakers).

Gordin has been my surprise MVP in a lot of clears. His renowned boy packs a lot of punch.. And nope no pity breakers i'm actively trying to get one whenever he appears....the last tactic banner wasn't kind to me.

On 6/4/2020 at 8:55 AM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, her Prf has been pretty irrelevant. I've only found a use for it in Rokkr since that mode's setups encourage her to be near allies at all times anyway. Refine later in the year, maybe.

Nice FE6 (sort of) team. Hector was definitely the star here, but of course everything was only possible with Lilina helping to buff.

How do you like Siegbert's refine? It's not quite as versatile as Blazing Durandal, I'd think, but it does seem to make him very hard to defend against between the firepower and buff negation. Gordin was the star for the Abyssal, blocking that poor mage cav and killing those lance units. I was really surprised that the Lance Dragoon targeted Gordin over Siegbert or Roy, whom she could've easily killed or pressured if she simply went left. Maybe she doubles Gordin so the total damage is higher, don't remember the stats right now.

Siegbert's refine is not nearly as exiting as Blazing Durandal, but few weapons are. While its not very flashy I did think it helped out Siegbert a lot. With all the speed creep going around Sieg's  ability to double hadn't been as consistent as I would have liked. Now he can go back to tramping all over stuff. 

I was also a bit confused about why that flier moved towards Gordin. I think he prioritised him because Gordin would never be able toc ounter? Same thing with the Cleric. I thought it'd be able to kill Gordin, but it went for Sieg instead. Ai is odd at times.

On 6/4/2020 at 10:53 PM, Maaka said:

@Sasori First time seeing Siegbert's refine in action. Glad to see he was a galeforcer as well! Quadding Gordin was pretty amazing to see as well. He really destroyed some people in this clear, especially the blue mage that he trapped half the map, only to brutally murder a few turns later. Excellent clear!

Bullying mages by trapping them to the wall is always fun. Sieg's been doing pretty well as a galeforcer. I've seen other builds recomended over that, but it feels weird not having galeforce on him.

@GuiltyLove - I was worried the all flying team would have trouble getting rid of the super annoying bow flier so nuking that and the green mage right away was a good strategy. Camilla was great for tanking the blues and though it took Est a minute to get into the fight, she did nice work on the clean-up. No DC on Mila and her low Spd ended up being her downfall. Great clear!

@Sasori - Your boys are some monsters, they were not intimidated by the first turn in the slightest. In fact every turn is pretty offensive, you never really had to regroup, just take down someone every turn you can, even if you had to stall a bit. Impressive way to handle it! That was a great clear!

@mcsilas - They need to give us more CC Banners so I can start slapping it on everything~

Using Mila to ting ting everything on the first turn for some Bignis fun was quite immersive. The AI will never learn that they’re better off not lowering OG!Celica’s health into nuke range. It only makes sense for Silque to take it upon herself to shield Mila from danger. I liked the Celica womb combo kills at the end.

Guess Duma did not want Mila to show him up and just decided to go on a little rampage there. It is crazy how thicc these dragons are. They may get crazy low on heath, but they refuse to die. That looked like a lot of fun

Gray’s a good boi, he needs more love~ Even if he didn’t kill everybody by himself, it was still nice to see how well he works with his Prf. 

@NSSKG151 - That was an impressive Galeforce clear, even if it wasn’t in one turn, clearing the map with just two units is awesome, and I loved the finish.

• 1 year later...

With Mila done, only 3 MHBs remain for me to cover, without counting Ullr (and 6 LHBs).
I went with Gaiden music this time, hope you'll enjoy!